Login or register with Wargaming Account

I want to join IDEAL

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

I want to join IDEAL

Postby bad__omen » 08 Jan 2023 22:16

1. Links to your World of Tanks profile and Tomato.gg page:
https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/ac ... rch_result
https://www.tomato.gg/stats/EU/Bad__omen=596762371

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?

I enjoy heavy tanks the most. I find them the best ones in the game. My favorite tanks are the Sconq, AMX M4 54, Vz55. Usually when playing them i have over 4k dpg sessions. On a bad day 3.5k

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
The upcoming global map campaign. I always liked playing on campaigns, especially when i would get rewarded for it.

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?
Yes, on the high level. In the last 2 months i played with NEVUS and REZIS clans (both around 1500 elo) and i played a lot of advances.

4. Please list your most recent previous clans and let us know why you left them.
NEVUS - left because i was offered a spot in other clan and even possibly getting the g badges there.
REZIS - im still in the clan however i dont think that i can make to the team as their aim is to get the G badges and the competition is really big there and i only need to get a reward tank.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
My motivation to join IDEAL is that i hear that you guys do decent during the campaigns. I expect from joining to get into the campaign team and play on high level to get a reward tank.

6. Tell us something about yourself.
Im 16 year old wot player from Lithuania. Im playing since 2013 with a lot of breaks. I started playing when i was complete kid and until about 2020 i had many breaks. I started going deeper into the game at about 2020-2021 when i got to know about the clan wars, statistics and other stuff. My dpgs are not something ideal, but im trying my best to improve.

PS: TheGamingLion told me that i can mention these words that he said: "post an application for mercenary while we don't know if we will play with 2 teams yet"

bad__omen

Re: I want to join IDEAL

Postby Dr_Aguni » 19 Jan 2023 21:57

Thank you for you application! Sorry for leaving you hanging for so long. We still don't have info on the campaign regulations, so we cannot give you an answer
We will get back to you once we know more!

1, 2, now what?
Dr_Aguni

Officer
Officer

Re: I want to join IDEAL

Postby Dr_Aguni » 23 Jan 2023 14:42

Hey bad luck,

Due to the upcoming campaign and issues revolving around that, we are unable to take in new applicants or mercenaries that would be interested in the campaign.

However, we would like to return to discuss your application after the campaign!
In the meantime, feel free to join our Discord and TS.

1, 2, now what?
Dr_Aguni

Officer
Officer

Return to WoT Clan Applications