Login or register with Wargaming Account

Clan Application

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

Clan Application

Postby ConchitasWurst » 07 Nov 2022 09:24

1. Links to your World of Tanks profile and Tomato.gg page:
https://www.tomato.gg/stats/EU/conchitaswurst=504931238
https://worldoftanks.eu/de/community/accounts/504931238-ConchitasWurst/

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?
I generally play meds and some lights. At T10 i like CS and Leo, a few days ago i could get my hands on a borat Image.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
Occasional SH/Advances and CW if there is something worth playing for(gib chief Image).

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?
I enjoy all of these modes in moderate doses. Truth be told, i am not a strategist myself, I try to listen to FC calls and not do dumb stuff.

4. Please list your most recent previous clans and let us know why you left them.
6 years ago i left FAME because i tought i would stop playing for good. But recently i picked up the game again
and joined ALL1N and TREAD to play with competent clanmembers. I left these clans because of what i would call toxic tryharding.
Dont get me wrong, I am the last one that would not tell someone that a mistake has been made, how could you learn from mistakes if you didnt know your mistakes?
But you have to do it in a constructive manner and not resort to swearing/insults if only the slightest mistake is at hand.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
I expect a chill yet competitive clan where everyone tries their best in the world of tanky tanks.
Also I recognize a lot of your members from various twitch chats Image.

6. Tell us something about yourself.
I am Josef from Austria, currently studying computer engineering Image. Apart from pixel tanks i also go to the gym and do mountainbiking during summer.

ConchitasWurst

Trial
Trial

Re: Clan Application

Postby TheGamingLion » 07 Nov 2022 09:45

Hallooooooo :feelsgood:

"Convneatftient." - Truln, 2020
TheGamingLion

Commander
Commander

Postby ConTroll » 07 Nov 2022 18:12

This is the Wurst application. I like it :)

Slayer of Artillery
Rammer of Things
Spoiler:
ConTroll

Officer
Officer

Postby ConchitasWurst » 08 Nov 2022 06:09

TheGamingLion wrote:Hallooooooo :feelsgood:

Grüß Gott Image

ConchitasWurst

Trial
Trial

Postby McMokka » 08 Nov 2022 09:07

hello WonchitasCurst,

we accept your application!

Some information about the trial:
- There is a hidden community voting determining the outcome of the trial (main members are able to cast a vote).
- The trial phase will last up to 1 month and can be shorter if we see earlier that you fit (or don't fit).
- We are mostly looking at how well you fit into the community and expect interaction with the community.
- To give yourself the best chances of becoming a full member, be sure to play and interact with our members.
- Should you need to go AFK during your trial phase, please let us know about that beforehand by posting it here.

Make sure to relog on our forums after accepting the invite, so you get access to the internal section of our forum.
You will also receive an automated forum PM with some more information.

(If you have problems relogging, follow these steps.)

Our TS3-address is ts.idealclan.eu. When you are there, make sure to contact an Officer for member rights.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask, depending on the matter, either an Officer or regular member.

Please also join our Discord, since most of our chatting happens over there.

Welcome!

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Maarlena » 10 Nov 2022 22:09

:xealsation:

https://www.tomato.gg/stats/EU/Maarlena=501886164
https://worldoftanks.eu/de/community/ac ... -Maarlena/

Lately Sp-112 like to wreck my wn8 :) and amx 45 played and got bored of 600dmg snaps :D

CW , Sh8

4. Lately small T1lT - just to have a break from competitve gameply, wanted to rest. Before that OMGOD / DRGOD czech community clan, Clan falled apart after campaign and skill diferences in clan, Played competitve there with no success in clan rivals. Got all tanks from campaign ( 1 trash tank left ). Was here and there looking from competitve then for good atmosphere clans to take break from pressure. RDDT played there at start of carrier left beacuse i was to involved in clan / wot life at the time - Spike is still pussy.

5. Taking part in part of clan with good reputation that can be competitve.

6, I`m rambo offensive player , random terminator ;) i ate my teeth ingame. Tank collector. Tired of blameing RNG and other shit. Just get better do damage ! :) wanna to play competitive again :) Overall stats aren`t best :) took account from my father 3 years ago :) saved what i could :)

Maarlena

Trial
Trial

Postby Dr_Schnu » 10 Nov 2022 22:19

uhm it seems like you missed this button

-Cobra7

Spoiler:
Dr_Schnu

Officer
Officer

Postby Maarlena » 10 Nov 2022 23:56

If you can remove it ? i found new topic button and done it there :)

Maarlena

Trial
Trial

Return to WoT Clan Applications