Login or register with Wargaming Account

WOT Clan Application

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

WOT Clan Application

Postby Mjod90 » 02 Nov 2022 12:41

1. Links to your World of Tanks profile and Tomato.gg page:

https://www.tomato.gg/stats/EU/mjod90=556905125

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?

I have recently playing T-10 i get 3moe on it, enjoying the T-30,WZ-111 1-4 good tank i planning to mark this tank and i play Emil II after the nerf shit tank i have 92% moe I hated, last tank i get is the AMX m4 54 its real good tank i play it a lot in onslaught mode, now i grind S.conq the Caernarvon it is Fantastic.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
i need to learn about ADV,CW AND TOURNAMENTS.

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?
i play on bad clan long time ago no strategy play like random.

4. Please list your most recent previous clans and let us know why you left them.
clan ABOUT: i join the clan to play ADV,CW They all just got out after the last CW to another clan.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
I am hoping to join a more competitive clan that plays competitive game-modes and learn a lot form you guys.

6. Tell us something about yourself.
My name mjod, I am 20 years old study IT, l live in small town

Mjod90

Re: WOT Clan Application

Postby TheGamingLion » 06 Nov 2022 16:39

Hey Mjod, we've come to the decision to decline your application for now. Although we "scrapped" statistical requirements in a way, your recent performance isn't consistently where we'd like it yet.

"Convneatftient." - Truln, 2020
TheGamingLion

Commander
Commander

Return to WoT Clan Applications