Login or register with Wargaming Account

recruitment :)

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

recruitment :)

Postby Geese_Is_RaVaGeD » 26 Sep 2021 11:55

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life

https://wot-life.com/eu/player/Geese_Is ... 547785512/

ngl my recents are trash but i usually play better than that in randoms xD

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?

Been playing mostly 907 and t57 heavy since i like fast meds with dpm and heavies with autoloaders, i usually prefer to play mediums since they are so much more flexible

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?

i usually play skirmishes and advances/campaigns are my favourite since competitive games are the best and i enjoy getting new reward tanks plus building a team is always fun :P

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?

yes since i have played competitive for a while now mainly on my main account that i dont play anymore but also on my alt account both in mediocre clans and top 10 clans. i would also usually join every advance and skirmish there is during the week

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.

main account (geese_tropbizarre): v-ter, omni, YOLO, -3am-, trut-, POWNY, MEME, tents, t1lt (best clans i was in)
current account: RDDT,YOLO,ORKI,NEFEX,REZIS,KAZNA,W31RD
Most clans i left because either they disbanded, there was too much innactivity, didnt enjoy the ambience or the level had droped.
the clan RDDTR was the first clan i stayed in the longest since i made friends and i really enjoyed it there and since i havent found a clan that has made me want to stay in.
W31rd is currently losing players who are going to 3px and t1lt so its becoming innactive therfore why i am looking for elsewhere.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?

To be able to make friends, see what kind of people are playing, cause foch is in there and he is special kappa <3, and to do some team based games, i would maybe expect credit boosters so that credit farming in sh is easier, friendly ambience and some activity in advances maybe and in campaigns.

6. Tell us something about yourself.

My name is matheo and im 20yrs old and coming from france originaly but i speak both french and english (12yrs of living in england), currely learning german since i live in germany now. i am a music producer who makes pop, rap, rnb songs and i also mix and master as a hobby. i play the guitar two and spent 2 years at college studying music production. Now i work a sailmaker and boat builder company in germany for almost a year now and its pretty enjoyable :SOA:

going to remain in w31rd until i get offered something since i dont want to go clanless now look forward to hearing back from you :)

Geese_Is_RaVaGeD

Re: recruitment :)

Postby I_Will_Foch155_U » 26 Sep 2021 12:22

AHA
Geeseman
Tired of Weekendak and his stuff?

I_Will_Foch155_U

Trial
Trial

Postby Geese_Is_RaVaGeD » 26 Sep 2021 12:38

yes xD

Geese_Is_RaVaGeD

Postby I_Will_Foch155_U » 26 Sep 2021 12:45

thats good, back to me then, finally

I_Will_Foch155_U

Trial
Trial

Postby Geese_Is_RaVaGeD » 26 Sep 2021 13:40

Yep, lets see if any recruiters see this then :3

Geese_Is_RaVaGeD

Postby Chick_fila_NA_pro » 27 Sep 2021 18:30

MonkaS geese...

Chick_fila_NA_pro

Trial
Trial

Postby Madjarche » 28 Sep 2021 16:44

:Oo: D: Geese

Spoiler:
Madjarche

Postby Dr_Schnueres » 03 Oct 2021 14:58

Hello Duckman

Your account sadly hasnt convinced us to give you a trial so we have to decline your application.
Good luck on your further clan search. :)

Spoiler:
Made u look :^)
Dr_Schnueres

Officer
Officer

Return to WoT Clan Applications