Login or register with Wargaming Account

application roflm_

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

application roflm_

Postby rOflM_ » 03 Jun 2021 22:37

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life

https://worldoftanks.eu/de/community/ac ... wot-portal

https://www.tomato.gg/stats/EU/roflm_=577257254

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?

since its a new account i am grinding a lot of tanks currently with no real favorite for now - back in the days I loved e50/obj140 and meds in general

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?

i like to play everything with good company, for me wot is all about the community

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?

yes, several years with S3AL in sh and campaigns.

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.

well I had some clans with my old account and changed them as I grew up as a player, for the longest period I had been in S3AL. I stopped playing WoT around 5 years ago and sold my old account :X unluckily the game got me again and I made this reroll account.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?

As S3AL is pretty much dead nowadays I am searching for good company in S3AL´s sisterclan yes ;-) A huge factor in wot is the community/players you are talking/tooning with for me. I am expecting a cool and chilled clan in IDEAL with a lot of fun and memes down the road. I am also expecting a slow clap when teamkilling clanmembers trying to cap or playing arta in sh. O:)

6. Tell us something about yourself.

oh come on ... sure no problem, I can also write in your poesiealbum.

my name is nils, i am from germany .. i have a wife and a 2 yrs old daughter <3 I play tonks for fun and randomly around the day whenever it suits me best while working as a consultant in the it branch and being family boss >:)
I also need around 3 new keyboards per year average. any other question? ask me bois

PS: old account name is "roflmarine" und darf ich noch jemand grüßen? hi!

rOflM_

Trial
Trial

Re: application roflm_

Postby McMokka » 03 Jun 2021 23:06

rOflM_ wrote:1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life

https://worldoftanks.eu/de/community/ac ... wot-portal

https://www.tomato.gg/stats/EU/roflm_=577257254

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?

since its a new account i am grinding a lot of tanks currently with no real favorite for now - back in the days I loved e50/obj140 and meds in general

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?

i like to play everything with good company, for me wot is all about the community

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?

yes, several years with S3AL in sh and campaigns.

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.

well I had some clans with my old account and changed them as I grew up as a player, for the longest period I had been in S3AL. I stopped playing WoT around 5 years ago and sold my old account :X unluckily the game got me again and I made this reroll account.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?

As S3AL is pretty much dead nowadays I am searching for good company in S3AL´s sisterclan yes ;-) A huge factor in wot is the community/players you are talking/tooning with for me. I am expecting a cool and chilled clan in IDEAL with a lot of fun and memes down the road. I am also expecting a slow clap when teamkilling clanmembers trying to cap or playing arta in sh. O:)

6. Tell us something about yourself.

oh come on ... sure no problem, I can also write in your poesiealbum.

my name is nils, i am from germany .. i have a wife and a 2 yrs old daughter <3 I play tonks for fun and randomly around the day whenever it suits me best while working as a consultant in the it branch and being family boss >:)
I also need around 3 new keyboards per year average. any other question? ask me bois

PS: old account name is "roflmarine" und darf ich noch jemand grüßen? hi!

Hey Nils,
first of all: mainclan, not sister clan Kappa
The recruiters love procrastinating, so it will be a couple of days for the decision. Feel free to hop on the TS in the meantime :)

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby rOflM_ » 04 Jun 2021 23:52

haha :dealwithit:

rOflM_

Trial
Trial

Postby McMokka » 06 Jun 2021 11:04

Hey there,

we decided to accept your application :) Go ahead and leave the subklanu and hit us up when your cooldown is over.

Some information about the trial:
- There is a hidden community voting determining the outcome of the trial (main members are able to cast a vote).
- The trial phase will last up to 1 month and can be shorter if we see earlier that you fit (or don't fit).
- We are mostly looking at how well you fit into the community and expect interaction with the community.
- While we are a no-obligation clan, you still need to actively play the game.
- Of course some level of performance and activity is required.
- Should you need to go AFK during your trial phase, please let us know about that beforehand by posting it here.

Make sure to relog on our forums after accepting the invite, so you get access to the internal section of our forum.
You will also receive an automated PM with some more information.

(If you have problems relogging, follow the steps in this post.)

McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby rOflM_ » 06 Jun 2021 13:08

Thank you very much! :likeasear: I left the clan some days ago already. I have no clue about the cooldown ... I don´t see anything related under "search clan" so I guess it already run off.

rOflM_

Trial
Trial

Postby McMokka » 06 Jun 2021 13:47

Invite is out :)

McMokka

Officer
Officer