Login or register with Wargaming Account

Hi

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

Hi

Postby B0R34L » 12 Jan 2021 12:12

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life
https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/ac ... wot-portal
https://en.wot-life.com/eu/player/B0R34L-564119716/

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?
S. Conq and Leo. No particular class - as long as the gun is accurate and not RNG dependent I'm happy.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
Platooning and CW/Advances/Strongholds.

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?
Yes. I have played one (half of a) campaign summer 2019 - surfing trip interrupted the rest. Lots of Advance/Skirmish experience including as FC.

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.
Oh boy here we go:
T0TH - first clan I joined as a 1000 wn8 beginner. Joined for the sake of having a clan-tag and nothing else (LOL). Left to go to:
S4LT - SirFoch community clan. Joined as soon as I got 1500 wn8 (I think, don't remember for sure) - that was the clan description req. Left because they didn't do anything social.
DACU5 - second DACUS clan. Got my first CW experience there. Left because I didn't speak Romanian so I had no idea what 90% of clan members were saying RIP.
ORKI/MFURY/NOPAS - joined all as preps for that upcoming campaign. Left NOPAS because no-one spoke English. IF YOU PUT ENGLISH IN YOUR CLAN DESCRIPTION - SPEAK IT. Got kicked from ORKI and MFURY due to inactivity (see one of my answers for #5).
GX - played half of that campaign (forgot the name of it) with them. The rest got interrupted by a surf trip. Left because at that point (this was before GX got the influx of ex-T1LT players into it) there was little activity and the clan was half dead.
SYFY - finally found a chill English speaking clan that I was going to stay in forever. Except they disbanded about 2 months into my stay. FUCK. This is where I got my FC start.
D_M_D/DAG0D/P-X-A - same as NOPAS except without the campaign part. IF YOU PUT ENGLISH IN YOUR CLAN DESCRIPTION - SPEAK IT. Also the DAG0D FC (not naming anyone) was a racist.
-B-C- - joined for the campaign. Quickly realized that the clan is a joke - not a single practice advance was played before the campaign, no team lists were made, the only designated FC's strat was "279 or go fuck yourself". I'm not joking about that last bit btw, first day of campaign they picked 11 279s for Ensk. That's when I left. Will be surprised if anyone from that clan gets a tank.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
1. Clearly a friendly community of English speaking players, focused on social and fun interaction. Yes, please. Also the longevity of this clan appeals to me since I'm trying to find a skilled,
stable, English-speaking clan.
2. "without any obligations like activity, ... Clan Wars". I love to play all kinds of CWs, but I also have a life - I'm a university student and also a national-level athlete. If I have to choose
between video games and studies/athletics - video games lose out. I can't always turn up and play on schedule for several days per week, every week. No obligation let's me play when I'm
available without having to worry about getting kicked due to inactivity.
3. IDEAL is a competitive clan that participates in CWs and etc., I'd love to participate in and lead CWs in a high skill clan like IDEAL.
4. IDEAL also has some amazing players who I can learn from.

6. Tell us something about yourself.
I have 5 rugby caps at junior level for my country. All 5 came against the US - I live in Canada btw.

EDIT: Ignore the dip in my recent WN8, I'm trying to grind arta missions for 260 so odds are that'll dip from the average of 3k the last 2 months.

B0R34L

Re: Hi

Postby Mettkrieger » 12 Jan 2021 12:33

Hey B0R34L,

thanks for your application. Please keep in mind that our recruitment is currently frozen until the end of the campaign and it might take a bit to process your application ;)

Mettkrieger

Officer
Officer

Postby Brati007 » 12 Jan 2021 18:27

where in canada do you live? bc by any chance?

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby B0R34L » 12 Jan 2021 21:30

Mettkrieger wrote:Hey B0R34L,

thanks for your application. Please keep in mind that our recruitment is currently frozen until the end of the campaign and it might take a bit to process your application ;)

Yeah no probs

B0R34L

Postby B0R34L » 12 Jan 2021 21:30

Brati007 wrote:where in canada do you live? bc by any chance?

Vancouver

B0R34L

Postby Brati007 » 12 Jan 2021 23:52

B0R34L wrote:

Vancouver

thats my next vacation as soon as covid is over :)

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby B0R34L » 13 Jan 2021 00:11

Brati007 wrote:
B0R34L wrote:

Vancouver

thats my next vacation as soon as covid is over :)

Bro hit me up. If I'm not on uni exchange I'll show you around :)

B0R34L

Return to WoT Clan Applications