Login or register with Wargaming Account

The_Original_Goatz

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

The_Original_Goatz

Postby The_Original_Goatz » 08 Jan 2021 21:18

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life
https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/ac ... wot-portal
https://wotlabs.net/eu/player/The_Original_Goatz

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?
Emil 2, E50, STB-1, Leo 1 and TVPT50 have been my favourites recently, MT and HT are my preferred classes.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
Stronkholds and Clan wars

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?
i have a fair amount of experience, however it is mostly outdated as it was many years ago.

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.
Main clans were PTS/FAME/MEME/OMNI and -MM, reasons to leave was almost always inactivity

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
IDEAL is one of the few clans that i remember that is still about, and i hope to get some more insight into the current metas and improve my gameplay through platoons and competitive play

6. Tell us something about yourself.
i have a terrible sense of humour

The_Original_Goatz

Re: The_Original_Goatz

Postby TheDrownedApe » 09 Jan 2021 01:08

I know this guy, please no. He used to only play his S-51 in TX fail platoons just to get the marks.

Hey bud, long time no see. Lockdown forced you back?

TheDrownedApe

Postby Dr_Badthur » 09 Jan 2021 01:17

Hi!
Our recruitment is currently frozen until the end of the campaign.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3505

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer

Postby Xen » 09 Jan 2021 13:15

Clear yes from me <3

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Brati007 » 09 Jan 2021 13:59

Xen wrote:Clear yes from me <3

if xen says yes, ill vote yes too!

ps: but u aint the goatz from that wannabe elite clan with less than 20 members?

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby Paris_Hilton » 09 Jan 2021 15:32

Dr_Badthur wrote:Hi!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3505

We gonna make an exception here Kappa

'shit what year is this

Paris_Hilton

Officer
Officer

Postby The_Original_Goatz » 09 Jan 2021 17:04

TheDrownedApe wrote:I know this guy, please no. He used to only play his S-51 in TX fail platoons just to get the marks.

Hey bud, long time no see. Lockdown forced you back?

Cmon now first off they were not fail platoons the S51 was just incorrectly tiered, and i think i started playing it before the marks were introduced O:)
And secondly yes, no matter how hard i try i always keep crawling back to this god forsaken game. Certainly been a while though haha

Dr_Badthur wrote:Hi!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3505

Ah, my apologies, i saw the date on the post but never actually clicked to read it. My bad

Xen wrote:Clear yes from me <3

Hey i remember you, the type 59 code you gave me never worked! :angryseal:

Brati007 wrote:
if xen says yes, ill vote yes too!

ps: but u aint the goatz from that wannabe elite clan with less than 20 members?

Not entirely sure who that is, but i am certainly not in a wannabe "elite" clan at the moment, it was just somewhere for me to sit AFK really

Paris_Hilton wrote:
We gonna make an exception here

'shit what year is this

Welcome to 2013 baby!!!!

The_Original_Goatz

Postby TheGamingLion » 10 Jan 2021 23:15

Goatz, hoping you still read this.
Was the main point of applying to us to play the campaign? Since you appear well-known around these parts we could make an exception for you regarding the freeze.

"Quite convneatftient."
TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Postby The_Original_Goatz » 11 Jan 2021 20:07

TheGamingLion wrote:Goatz, hoping you still read this.
Was the main point of applying to us to play the campaign? Since you appear well-known around these parts we could make an exception for you regarding the freeze.

Honestly, no. Im well aware that almost all clans competing in the campaign already have set teams that they have organised around.

but i am very active recently thanks to the lockdown in the UK so i could be used as backup if multiple people aren't able to make it to their team

The_Original_Goatz

Postby TheGamingLion » 11 Jan 2021 20:25

The_Original_Goatz wrote:

Honestly, no. Im well aware that almost all clans competing in the campaign already have set teams that they have organised around.

but i am very active recently thanks to the lockdown in the UK so i could be used as backup if multiple people aren't able to make it to their team

Thanks for the reply. Had you wanted to play the campaign mainly, we could've made an exception to the freeze. But since you seem to be more about our community part, I hope it's ok if we start trialing you after the campaign, and stress much less.
<3

"Quite convneatftient."
TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Postby The_Original_Goatz » 11 Jan 2021 21:22

TheGamingLion wrote:
The_Original_Goatz wrote:

Thanks for the reply. Had you wanted to play the campaign mainly, we could've made an exception to the freeze. But since you seem to be more about our community part, I hope it's ok if we start trialing you after the campaign, and stress much less.
<3

I mean, i was honestly expecting the opposite, that had i wanted to join for the campaign i would have missed the window.

I kinda would like to have a go at finally owning a 907 if possible, only being about 6 years late :sealmato:

*edit: This doesnt mean i want to be a mercenary though

The_Original_Goatz

Postby Shnuks » 21 Jan 2021 18:06

I vote no. Clearly a bought account.

Shnuks

Friend of IDEAL
Friend of IDEAL

Postby Dr_Badthur » 21 Jan 2021 18:37

@orrie I see another change that needs to be made :)

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer

Return to WoT Clan Applications