Login or register with Wargaming Account

Clan application PeepoGlad

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Clan application PeepoGlad

Postby nesa23 » 19 Nov 2020 03:41

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life
https://sr.wot-life.com/eu/player/nesa23/
https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/ac ... 96-nesa23/

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?
Lately i've been playing a lot of T110E5, M48 Patton and Chief, together with E50. I mostly prefer heavies and mediums, but ill give the heavies a slight edge.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
I love playing advances and i like competetive environment of CW Campaigns. Randoms and ranked are staples as well.

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?
Yes, i played a lot of advances in GX and BARRY (in which all of advances were with Dakillzor) and in OX1DE, also played a lot as a legio in -RLD-

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.
MD-SH - commander kicked my friends so i left
TE5LA-clan died
QSF-L - inactivity
SELAC - a clan i made for the memes with my bros
-PGC-(now T-14) - clan was dead when i got there, i wasn't playing a lot at the time so i just left it
OX1DE (now NO-GO) - college obligations
BARRY (now EVOS) - CarryBarry left the clan and it fell apart.
GX- a lot of my friends left so i did as well
WW- White Walkers -joined bc of my friend, left bc my friend did too.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
I expect competetive atmosphere and to learn from other guys and to get even better. also to meet new friends :)

6. Tell us something about yourself.
Im a 19yo, soon to be 20, economy student from Serbia, currently in my 2nd year of studies. I played WoT on and off from 2011, with my brothers on a common account, however i made this one in 2012 and played from then on till now. I never really knew there were stats in the game, as i was a lil kid, but when i got some sense into me i started playing better and better and better-to the point where i peaked when joining GX. I myself am extremely competetive, but chill, and also play way above the level of my overall stats, which is why there are recent stats to prove it. I almost never tryhard but when i do i get 4k dpg over 30 games in tanks like TVP and 5.5k 15 game sesh is my best in Chief so YEP :)

nesa23

Re: Clan application PeepoGlad

Postby McMokka » 19 Nov 2020 09:20

Hey there,

you talk about how you left many clans because your friends left and/or got kicked. How will it be different now, considering your friends are not here?

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Mettkrieger » 19 Nov 2020 10:34

McMokka wrote:Hey there,

you talk about how you left many clans because your friends left and/or got kicked. How will it be different now, considering your friends are not here?

Can't leave clans because your friends leave/get kicked if there are no friends in the first place ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mettkrieger

Officer
Officer

Postby feoffle3 » 19 Nov 2020 11:59

Mettkrieger wrote:

Can't leave clans because your friends leave/get kicked if there are no friends in the first place ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5head

feoffle3

Postby nesa23 » 19 Nov 2020 15:35

In all honesty, i probably wouldn't be in Ideal forever. That is clear. Thats why i said in the application that i would like to meet new friends in Ideal, from whom i can learn and further develop as a player. That is if im accepted, of course :)

nesa23

Postby TheDrownedApe » 19 Nov 2020 16:36

nesa23 wrote:

In all honesty, i probably wouldn't be in Ideal forever. That is clear. Thats why i said in the application that i would like to meet new friends in Ideal, from whom i can learn and further develop as a player. That is if im accepted, of course :)

Suggesting there is a clan with higher skill level than IDEAL? :O

Sorry i forgot our USP was autism, not skill

TheDrownedApe

Postby TheGamingLion » 19 Nov 2020 17:57

Big info: We rarely ever play advances and only play CW during campaigns, really.
SH and platoons are our kinda shit as a non-tryhard, community-centered clan.
While it is obvious to us that members don't plan to stay forever, it's not smart of you to say that you want to join to find "friends" but expect to leave again somewhat after.

"Quite convneatftient."
TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Postby McMokka » 26 Nov 2020 09:36

Hey Nesa,

I have to inform you, that we are declining your application. This is mainly due to you not meeting our stats-requirements and stating that dont plan to stay forever anyway.

But seeing that you joined PXA 2 days after your application, I guess this for the best :P

APPLICATION DECLINED

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Return to WoT Clan Applications