Login or register with Wargaming Account

Clan Application

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

Clan Application

Postby McDavid_97 » 14 Sep 2020 21:44

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/ac ... cDavid_97/
https://wotlabs.net/eu/player/McDavid_97

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?

Lately I enjoy tanks like 430U, Obj 907, 121b, E5. I prefer meds due fast gameplay nowadays leaving slow classes like heavies and td's suffer from arties and Ebrs.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?

I'm mostly about Sh, tier 8s and Advance. Can easily participate in clan champaigns and other clan related stuff. I've played tons of sh, adv and clan wars. Used to play baltic league tournaments before it got removed by wargaming >:) , ESL, clan champaigns, other tournaments.

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.

At the moment as a Latvian myself i play in a Latvian clan LVGD with people I know really well, the clan itself is quite average. I was into clans like SKIL1 ( left because it became inactive ), ORKI ( Had conflict with few people, later they called me back but I declined ), DAG0D ( At the time I was inactive because of my real life job and got kicked from the clan ), TAKE ( It was alright but I really hated one person from commanders that I played with clan champaign together.. I just couldn't handle it anymore, he was pissing me off :P ), there's more like WEBAN, L-BUN, KISS-, DACUS etc I've been playing for a really long time, got quite a big list yeah :D

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?

I very god, I kill arta. Honestly, just to play with skilled players, I want to get back into higher skill based gameplay and have some fun + english speaking clan. IDEAL seems like a good option.

6. Tell us something about yourself.

Like I said I'm from Latvia, 21 years old, real life job - soldier. Huge car fan, iS ThAt A sUpRa? I've played tanks since the beginning with pauses in between. I like to mark tanks time to time. Have marked a bunch of 10s, 9s, 8s. I'm a quick learner, played in skilled clans before, was the lucky one to play advances with skill4ltu when he was into clan stuff. I don't even know what to say more, accept me I will tell you more if you ask ^^ :D >:D

McDavid_97

Trial
Trial

Re: Clan Application

Postby Swoopie » 14 Sep 2020 21:53

Swoopie

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby McMokka » 14 Sep 2020 22:47

The guy who made me rename back to my name :)

Also: *whipes sunglasses* Is ThAt A sUpRa????

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby McDavid_97 » 14 Sep 2020 23:09

McMokka wrote:The guy who made me rename back to my name :)

Also: *whipes sunglasses* Is ThAt A sUpRa????

What a cool name you have there Mc, I remember. <3 :dealwithit:

McDavid_97

Trial
Trial

Postby Dr_Badthur » 14 Sep 2020 23:10

nice app, but having "Mc" in your name is an automatic red flag monkaS

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer

Postby feoffle3 » 15 Sep 2020 07:42

feoffle3

Postby moe77 » 15 Sep 2020 08:40

McDavid_97 wrote: ORKI ( Had conflict with few people, later they called me back but I declined )

Trechy? What did Trechy do again...
-.-

moe77

Postby feoffle3 » 15 Sep 2020 10:24

moe77 wrote:
McDavid_97 wrote: ORKI ( Had conflict with few people, later they called me back but I declined )

-.-

Good question.

feoffle3

Postby McDavid_97 » 15 Sep 2020 11:36

moe77 wrote:

-.-

No, I joined them for champaign which was delayed. We were preparing for it, playing Shs to see how we perform together but they kept throwing me around different teams telling me they didn't really have a free place for me because I was too late to join. I decided to quit and a day later they texted me to come back and I can be in on of the top teams. I had lost my will to play champaign so I said - no, I'm good, thanks.

McDavid_97

Trial
Trial

Postby Dr_Badthur » 17 Sep 2020 16:52

Hello again -David, we've decided to accept you for a trial!

Feel free to leave your clan and we'll invite you once the cooldown is over. :)

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer

Postby Dr_Badthur » 19 Sep 2020 14:14

Invite sent.

Some information about the trial:
- There is a hidden community voting determining the outcome of the trial (main members are able to cast a vote).
- The trial phase will last up to 1 month and can be shorter if we see earlier that you fit (or don't fit).
- We are mostly looking at how well you fit into the community and expect interaction with the community.
- While we are a no-obligation clan, you still need to actively play the game.
- Of course some level of performance and activity is required.
- Should you need to go AFK during your trial phase, please let us know about that beforehand by posting it here.

Make sure to relog on our forums after accepting the invite, so you get access to the internal section of our forum.
You will also receive an automated PM with some more information.

(If you have problems relogging, follow the steps in this post.)

Our TS3-adress is ts.idealclan.eu. When you are there, make sure to contact an Officer for member rights.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask, depending on the matter, either an Officer or regular member.

Welcome!

Forum memes
Spoiler:

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer

Return to WoT Clan Applications