Login or register with Wargaming Account

MilanThePhantom application

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

MilanThePhantom application

Postby MilanThePhantom » 07 May 2020 17:22

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life
https://en.wot-life.com/eu/player/Milan ... -522118159

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?
Recently i've been playing alot of lights, mostly like ebr, but if i had to chose one class i would say frontline heavies, agrresive playstyle

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
I try to play a lot of shs i quite enjoy them, but im into "more serious gamemodes" like advances and cws

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?
Yes of course, over the years i played a lot of them in varios clans, ive been fcing for quite a lot aswell

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.
There are too many to list i guess, but ive already been in some "high-class" international clans like Kazna, Omni, Feed and most recently Pts. Sometimes i need to stop playing for a couple of months cuz of my studies, so usually i tell the clans that im sorry i wont be able to play for atleast 2 months and i leave to not be in the clan taking up a slot from someone else. I left Pts now cuz i was really unhappy with the results, a lot of guys left because of these, also they kicked one of the guy i played with in shs, so i didnt really see anything what would keep me there.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
I see you guys maintaing a very nice place on shs, i also joined an sh once and i was quite happy with the atmosphere and the level youre playing. I would like to be in a competetive clan during the campaign, and play as many shs and advances as i can.

6. Tell us something about yourself.
Im from Hungary, Im 21 years old, been playing since 2011 with some minor breaks of course. I think im a fluent english speaker I mean its not my mother language so im not a native speaker, I just recently did a high level GCSE in english

MilanThePhantom

Re: MilanThePhantom application

Postby Dr_Badthur » 07 May 2020 17:52

hey, nice app :)

which edition is this PTS? 86th? Kappa
what do you mean by unhappy with the results? campaign results (don't know if PTS played it)?

just fyi, we are not playing SH/advances/etc. at the moment, and haven't for the past ~3 weeks or so. which is unfortunate, because it would be cool to see how you are as an FC, we are in need of a replacement now >:D

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer

Postby MilanThePhantom » 07 May 2020 18:16

Probably over 100th i dunno, i dont want to blame them too much, we were just simply not winning thats all. I havent participated at the prev campaign, but i would definitely want to get the chief at the incomming one. You would throw me in to deep water, but sure i can try it, ive been leading for T8 shs recently, tryied couple of advances with a mediocre clan aswell, sometimes we won, but most of the time we lost mostly cuz of the individuals i think.

MilanThePhantom

Postby McMokka » 07 May 2020 19:00

WG pushing out new game modes to grind like QB pushing out his teammates, it keeps the bois occupied Kappa

Nice application, you have been "around the block". If you want, you can hang out on our TeamSpeak, ts.idealclan.eu. If you are a bit proactive, you get to know some of guys :)

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby MilanThePhantom » 07 May 2020 19:23

This sounds like Ive been friendzoned:( okay i wanna actualy be in a clan, but yeah i can hang around sometimes

MilanThePhantom

Postby McMokka » 07 May 2020 19:38

MilanThePhantom wrote:This sounds like Ive been friendzoned:( okay i wanna actualy be in a clan, but yeah i can hang around sometimes

It's not that, don't worry. We just don't decide on the spot.

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby MilanThePhantom » 08 May 2020 12:47

Okay, feel free to add me, and if u play shs ill join you guys, maybe also hang out on ts aswell

MilanThePhantom

Postby Dr_Badthur » 10 May 2020 15:37

joined [NERVA]

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer

Return to WoT Clan Applications