Login or register with Wargaming Account

Clan Application

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer (WoT), Commander (WoT)

Clan Application

Postby _And_reI_ » 14 Jul 2019 11:45

Hi,

Probably it's not the best time to make this application being busy with CW but i would like to take two minutes to have a look and maybe a chat later.
I am keen to find a clan that is not Romanian anymore where all people are shouting and where the atmosphere is always tense. I am working a lot so my attendance is not more than 3 days a week, but when i'm in i love to play with nice and sociable people in platoons or whatever. Not the best stats but not the worst as i was not focusing on that at all.

See links if helps but i think this is just an idea. https://worldoftanks.eu/en/ratings/achievements/
https://wotlabs.net/eu/player/_And_reI_.

Hope to hear from you soon.

_And_reI_

Re: Clan Application

Postby Aubury » 14 Jul 2019 12:11

I don't stat pad in tier 9 tanks. I just happen to play an equal amount of tier 8 and 10 tanks!
Spoiler:
Aubury

Postby TheDrownedApe » 14 Jul 2019 13:45

Perhaps on your 3rd attempt you will read stuff first

TheDrownedApe

Postby _And_reI_ » 16 Jul 2019 23:23

Perhaps the community you are promoting with helpful friendly people is not as you describing it. Can you be more specific? I don't stat pad or go for marks and stuff. I just play and try to enjoy the game with crazy nice people. Am i wasting my time or you can be more helpful?

_And_reI_

Postby _And_reI_ » 16 Jul 2019 23:25

I try not to gt frustrated about all this application fuss. Get me in the game, let's chat, play a game or two and than we you can take decisions.

_And_reI_

Postby Dr_Badthur » 16 Jul 2019 23:29

_And_reI_ wrote:Perhaps the community you are promoting with helpful friendly people is not as you describing it. Can you be more specific? I don't stat pad or go for marks and stuff. I just play and try to enjoy the game with crazy nice people. Am i wasting my time or you can be more helpful?

what a load of horsecrap. if you believe that any player better than you needs to pad to be "statistically better", then by all means go join a 2k clan.

This post was automatically generated by our experimental forum bot. Please ignore it.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Postby Dr_Starfart » 16 Jul 2019 23:36

_And_reI_ wrote:Perhaps the community you are promoting with helpful friendly people is not as you describing it. Can you be more specific? I don't stat pad or go for marks and stuff. I just play and try to enjoy the game with crazy nice people. Am i wasting my time or you can be more helpful?

Aubury wrote:https://the.idealclan.eu/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9

I mean, if this is not specific. What do you want?

Bois
Spoiler:
I'm still here

Dr_Starfart

Postby peregrine » 16 Jul 2019 23:39

Maybe actually reading https://the.idealclan.eu/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9 fully would clear things up for you. So far we only asked one thing from you which you failed to deliver.

No one said a single word about stats only you brought it up.

And yes there is a reason why we do things the way we do.

peregrine

Officer
Officer

Postby Dr_Mokka » 17 Jul 2019 07:38

Judging by your reaction you must have a huge chip on your shoulder regarding the stats. As far as I remember it is not uncommon among the blue players to think that they are just as good - if not better - than most unicums, who only have their stats because of padding. Guess it is time for a reality check.

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
Dr_Mokka

Postby Swoopie » 17 Jul 2019 08:10

As others have stated before, please fill out the form. It lets us as a community to get to know you better (you know, stats aren't the only thing in the universe, even though it might seem so to some) and also makes evaluating you easier.

On a side note, your recent winrate seems alarmingly low in comparison to your other recent stats, what's going on there?

Swoopie

Officer
Officer

Return to WoT Clan Applications