Login or register with Wargaming Account

Football autism

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: Football autism

Postby McMokka » 04 Nov 2021 12:02

Imagine having to pay pastyfaced Koeman 12 million LUL What kind of contract did they give him.

I can understand why he does not accept a cut of that, no one will touch him with a 10 foot pole after his "accomplishments". but 12 million is enough to live off of for a while.

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Marliini » 04 Nov 2021 18:58

McMokka wrote:Imagine having to pay pastyfaced Koeman 12 million LUL What kind of contract did they give him.

I can understand why he does not accept a cut of that, no one will touch him with a 10 foot pole after his "accomplishments". but 12 million is enough to live off of for a while.

He was treated terribly. No room to maneuver on the field, he had some very promising looking games with 3-5-2, but the club kept insisting on 'BaRcA DnA 4-3-3' and shut down those experiments fast. Club broke so no way to improve the squad on the market(well, signing Luuk de Jong was braindead). Laporta made it clear Koeman wasn't his guy and threw him under the bus on every possible occasion. Even as a Barca fan I think he is entitled to every penny as compensation for the maltreatment

'Flanking with the JP E-100 is easier and faster' Lion, beach of Overlord, 27/06/2021
Marliini

Postby Bronn1 » 05 Nov 2021 09:07

From what i've read Koeman was the one that wanted Luuk de Jong, while he was also the one that wanted Suarez removed! While i aknowledge the limited choices he had to make a team, i don't think he was the right man for what's needed right now. That doesn't mean he shouldn't get the compensation, but i'm not really interested in this subject.

Bronn1

Postby Marliini » 12 Nov 2021 18:22

Dani Alvez rejoining. Do we have a right-back again?
From reddit
"Our right backs since Dani left:
Improvised Roberto
Semedo, who never really won the position over improvised Roberto, it was always kind of 50/50
Dest, who also never really won the position over improvised Roberto, and is actually playing as a right winger now apparently
Improvised Mingueza
Improvised Firpo
Emerson, who played like two games after arriving, and was re-transfered before the season began"

'Flanking with the JP E-100 is easier and faster' Lion, beach of Overlord, 27/06/2021
Marliini

Postby Marliini » 28 Nov 2021 15:52

Hey McMokka how do rate the Bayern AGM? I didn't get a very positive picture of the leadership

Marliini

Postby McMokka » 28 Nov 2021 21:58

Marliini wrote:Hey McMokka how do rate the Bayern AGM? I didn't get a very positive picture of the leadership

I am interested in how things will turn out. But there is already a meeting set between Hainer and the member who started the 2 motions. We will see how things turn out.
I could imagine that they won't do anything right now, but that they won't prolong the contract with Qatar. So they safe face but still listen to their fans.

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Marliini » 21 Feb 2022 06:41

Marliini

Postby Bronn1 » 21 Mar 2022 14:12

Best game in the last 4 years. Now they have to build on this and get some good transfers in the summer! Talking about Barcelona, off course :P.

Bronn1

Postby Marliini » 21 Mar 2022 19:57

Bronn1 wrote:Best game in the last 4 years. Now they have to build on this and get some good transfers in the summer! Talking about Barcelona, off course :P.

It has been a while since I have been smiling reading el Clasico score. Just hoping we give Araujo a new contract

Marliini

Previous

Return to Public Friends' Section