Login or register with Wargaming Account

[g]hayfever or?

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

[g]hayfever or?

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 18 Apr 2020 16:32

so over the past two-ish weeks, I've had weird shit happen to me. of course I was worried it was corona (like who wouldn't right now LUL ), but I measured my temperature regularly and it's remained normal
so I googled some of the things, hayfever came up quite often. a lot of people in my family either have or had it. my brother had it since childhood, but it's become less severe over the past few years

- shit sleep, worst I've had in years (and that's saying a lot), though have had it for close to 2 months now
- cold-like symptoms, for roughly a day
- very mild headaches that would last most of the day, for a few days

and now, within the past week, something fucky has been happening with my lungs. I had a pretty bad cough for a day, and it basically "went down" my throat, and now breathing is irritating my lungs. not painful, just irritation. it's also causing me to cough a bit. and after exercise/exertion, the coughing can get really bad.
I was bagging timber for ~15 minutes, and afterwards I was panting like a motherfucker, and coughing all the time. never happened to me before

yeah I know I didn't describe shit well, but did it as best I could. of course the normal thing to do would be go see a doctor, but again, corona, don't want to do that unless things get worse ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
so, mr sexiіs that have or had hayfever, or know more about it etc, is this it? or something else?

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Re: [g]hayfever or?

Postby Mettkrieger » 18 Apr 2020 16:35

Uhm why don't you see a doctor? :thinking:

Mettkrieger

Officer
Officer

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 18 Apr 2020 16:37

Mettkrieger wrote:Uhm why don't you see a doctor? :thinking:

Dr_Badthur wrote:of course the normal thing to do would be go see a doctor, but again, corona, don't want to do that unless things get worse ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby Marliini » 18 Apr 2020 17:01

An apple a day?

'Flanking with the JP E-100 is easier and faster' Lion, beach of Overlord, 27/06/2021
Marliini

Postby Erebus8 » 18 Apr 2020 17:58

Uhm why don't you see a doctor? :thinking:

instead of asking Dr_

Erebus8

Postby Brati007 » 19 Apr 2020 11:49

if those symptons or whatever do not hurt you and dont get to this point, you should observe the process. if it gets worse, you have to react.

but sth stealing my sleep would fuck me 200%.

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby gigeli » 25 Apr 2020 20:15

I'm allergic to birch and grass pollen. I am usually having the symptoms you are describing every year around this time. If it is really hayfever, then you should experience itchy eyes, ears and nose at some point, when the immune system adjusts to it. It might possibly help if you change your bed linen and see if you experience a positive effect, also taking a shower before going to bed washes pollen out of your hair and might mitigate it a little. So if you are not getting heightened body temperature and problems with breathing, there's probably no systemic infection and no need to worry - I also got a little panicky, but everything is fine on my end.

gigeli

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 25 Apr 2020 20:26

gigeli wrote:I'm allergic to birch and grass pollen. I am usually having the symptoms you are describing every year around this time. If it is really hayfever, then you should experience itchy eyes, ears and nose at some point, when the immune system adjusts to it. It might possibly help if you change your bed linen and see if you experience a positive effect, also taking a shower before going to bed washes pollen out of your hair and might mitigate it a little. So if you are not getting heightened body temperature and problems with breathing, there's probably no systemic infection and no need to worry - I also got a little panicky, but everything is fine on my end.

haven't had itchy eyes/etc, but my scalp and body in general has been more itchy than normal. I have changed my bed sheets, haven't noticed a difference yet
showering though, can do. that's something I should have been doing anyway ResidentSleeper
been trying to call my doctor, to see if I can get a prescription for some hayfever medicine, to see if that does anything. it it does, cool, if not... confirmed corona Kappa
(have been taking some of my brother's old hayfever medicine for the past ~5 days, again haven't noticed any change yet)

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Return to Public Friends' Section