Login or register with Wargaming Account

The Joe Rogan Experience

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

The Joe Rogan Experience

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 12 Jul 2019 18:07

czesc mr sexiіs,

I've been watching the JRE for the past two-ish years, and I feel like I've watched most of what I would find interesting. However, if there is a podcast with people I don't know, I rarely ever watch them, so there's potentially many I've missed out on which I'd find interesting. I wanted to make this topic so that the mr sexiіs here can share podcasts from the show which they feel others may find interesting. I'll start off with podcasts that I found interesting or otherwise enjoyed. And there are a lot, so I won't embed the links, will just paste the link, title and thoughts (if any) about them.

a * indicates that the people featured in said podcast have been on the show more than once

Podcasts which I have watched:

Podcasts which I am currently watching / planning to watch:

If you have any you want to share / recommend, please post them and maybe say why it is worth watching. :)

Last edited by Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL on 08 Oct 2019 22:11, edited 3 times in total.
( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Re: The Joe Rogan Experience

Postby Gotma » 12 Jul 2019 18:36

You GOTTA watch David Goggins!!! - Ex-Marine that was super buff and suddenly decided to compete in ultra-running-competitions. Absolute madman and motivational genius.
Courtney Dauwalter kinda falls in a similar category. - So kind, but a SAVAGE on the track, crushes men in ultra-running regularly.
All the podcasts with Joey Diaz are comedy gold. - Suk a la mink.
I really hate when the topic hovers around conspiracies and similar shit.
The MMA show is fantastic, if you are interested in martial arts. Herb Dean (best active ref) and Jorge Masvidal (backyard fighter turned pro mma star, similar to Kimbo Slice) were phenomenal on there.
If Joe smokes too much it gets kinda ridiculous at times, not in a good way IMHO.

I really suggest you to give the TrueGeordie podcast a try, guests like Robbie Williams, the guy that played Poddrick in GoT, Ricky Gervais or Eddy Hall are very entertaining.

22:14:46 - "Kiwi" stupst Sie an:
GOTMA, I WAS IN GERMANY AND FOUND GOD. I AM A MAN OF CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR NOW o/

Brony wrote: Btw Gotma youre kinda alright eventhough you sound like a horny 40 y/o old lesbian.
Gotma

Commander
Commander

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 12 Jul 2019 18:57

Gotma wrote:You GOTTA watch David Goggins!!! Courtney Dauwalter kinda falls in a similar category.
All the podcasts with Joey Diaz are comedy gold.
I really hate when the topic hovers around conspiracies and similar shit.
The MMA show is fantastic, if you are interested in martial arts. Herb Dean and Jorge Masvidal were phenomenal on there.
If he smokes too much it gets kinda ridiculous at times, not in a good way IMHO.

I really suggest you to give the TrueGeordie podcast a try, guests like Robbie Williams, the guy that played Poddrick in GoT, Ricky Gervais or Eddy Hall are very entertaining.

added. :)
I did watch some of them, but got bored of him after a while. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
yep, part of the reason I haven't watched any of the Eddie Bravo podcasts
meh, not really that big into MMA or fighting in general. but I watch some of them

robbie williams DansGame will take a look at it at some point :thumb:

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby Gotma » 12 Jul 2019 18:58

Robbie Williams did any drug you can think of :P

Brony wrote: Btw Gotma youre kinda alright eventhough you sound like a horny 40 y/o old lesbian.
Gotma

Commander
Commander

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 12 Jul 2019 19:07

Gotma wrote:Robbie Williams did any drug you can think of :P

did he do cheesing tho Kappa

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby Dr_Oolen » 13 Jul 2019 09:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EWCN3CPhTI&t=1s
fairly new one with Eric Weinstein, solid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5yh2HcIlkU
Alex Jones - basically almost 5 hours of pure comedy gold, so many PogChamps

Anything with Graham Hancock is intredasting.

Dr_Oolen

Officer
Officer

Postby TheDrownedApe » 13 Jul 2019 10:54

Who? What? NVM

TheDrownedApe

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 08 Oct 2019 22:08

too lazy to fully update on what I've watched, but this:
phpBB [video]

Kreygasm

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby McMokka » 09 Oct 2019 08:26

If you guys are into entertaining podcasts, give "Potterless" a try. Obviously being interested in the Harry Potter books helps, but it is even funny without that knowledge. It is basically about a guy who didn't touch the books in his childhood while all his friends did and loved it. Now he is in his midtwenties and decided to read them now and talk about it. He has guests with him who know the books and he only reads the next few chapters before talking about them so he is completely clueless of the story going forward and tries to predict what happens.

For someone who adores the books it is really interesting to see him gradually change from a sceptic to a true fan. At the same time it is really noticeable how he starts of with rather mediocre equipment and while the podcast gains more traction is able to get new and better equipment and the quality increases massively.

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Brati007 » 09 Oct 2019 15:25

McMokka wrote:If you guys are into entertaining podcasts, give "Potterless" a try. Obviously being interested in the Harry Potter books helps, but it is even funny without that knowledge. It is basically about a guy who didn't touch the books in his childhood while all his friends did and loved it. Now he is in his midtwenties and decided to read them now and talk about it. He has guests with him who know the books and he only reads the next few chapters before talking about them so he is completely clueless of the story going forward and tries to predict what happens.

For someone who adores the books it is really interesting to see him gradually change from a sceptic to a true fan. At the same time it is really noticeable how he starts of with rather mediocre equipment and while the podcast gains more traction is able to get new and better equipment and the quality increases massively.

i wish you would write a book about time management. everytime i ask myself where you can find the time to do all that stuff.

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby McMokka » 10 Oct 2019 05:08

What do you mean? Listening to podcasts is not an active thing for me. I do it while cleaning the flat or while taking the train to university/work. That adds up to several hours a week.

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 15 Jan 2020 21:56

phpBB [video]

Kreygasm

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby dacorny » 18 Jan 2020 17:45

I watched the one with Leah Remini ( King of Queens ) and Scientology what was kinda intersting

dacorny

Postby Deekaye » 19 Jan 2020 12:25

Watched this one, very very intresting stuff, for me atleast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efs3QRr8LWw
Joe Rogan Experience #1368 - Edward Snowden

Deekaye

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 19 Jan 2020 15:53

Deekaye wrote:Watched this one, very very intresting stuff, for me atleast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efs3QRr8LWw
Joe Rogan Experience #1368 - Edward Snowden

yeah, also watched that one recently, forgot to post about it. very interesting indeed

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby SIuttySammy » 20 Jan 2020 01:44

The Forrest Galante ones are quite good

"I as someone who is homosexual himself" - JaSper1n0

"So you like Germany but not Germish people?" - Tejju

SIuttySammy

Postby Gotma » 30 Jan 2020 23:09

phpBB [video]

Only 5min in, but this promises to be great. Black musician that converts KKK-members into better people quite frequently :popcorn:

Gotma

Commander
Commander

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 30 Jan 2020 23:22

ye, just saw it on on my feed, gonna watch soon Kreygasm

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 08 May 2020 02:01

phpBB [video]

Yes. Good, good. More.

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby Orrie » 08 May 2020 08:48

Good episode.

Orrie

Commander
Commander

Next