Login or register with Wargaming Account

Looking for a new home

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Looking for a new home

Postby VanGore78 » 25 Jan 2023 11:22

1. Links to your World of Tanks profile and Tomato.gg page:

https://wot-life.com/eu/player/VanGore78-511623852/

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?

Borat, ELC, T-56, a ton of T8 action to grind credits throughout holiday season. I mostly play T8 and t9, meds and lights. T8 for credits, T9 for marks

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?

Stronghold, Advances and Platoons of course. Not a personal fame point hunter in CW. I got the reward tanks that matter. You will never hear my cry out loud "I need my points!!!!!"...during the second night of the campaign. I pormise.

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?

Yes. Probably around 3k battles. I learned the ropes of 15 vs 15 back at Lucky Bunch and refined it at S4 and EX-4.

4. Please list your most recent previous clans and let us know why you left them.

RGT, just joined them after being part of clan composed of friends only for platooning. I want an acctive clan for platoons, skirmishes and advances but RGT plays 2 advances on Sundays.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?

I want grow as player, in randoms and in competitive modes while having a good time on Discord. Looking for new motivation in the game after having unlocked pretty much everything. I need to improve my T10 game.

6. Tell us something about yourself.

Pretty mature and relaxed personality.

VanGore78

Re: Looking for a new home

Postby Dr_Aguni » 25 Jan 2023 18:48

Hey there, thanks for the application! We'll get back to you in few days with the decision!

1, 2, now what?
Dr_Aguni

Officer
Officer

Postby VanGore78 » 25 Jan 2023 19:32

take your time! It's pre-campaign madness I guess!

VanGore78

Postby Dr_Aguni » 26 Jan 2023 20:30

Hey van Gogh,

thank you for applying! Unfortunately, we have to decline your application. Your statistics in tier 10 tanks are little underwhelming, and as all of your recent battles have been in tier 8 we cannot really judge your skill. Feel free to keep playing in tier 10 and get used with the meta, and re-apply in the future!

1, 2, now what?
Dr_Aguni

Officer
Officer

Return to WoT Clan Applications