Login or register with Wargaming Account

Application

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

Application

Postby fredrikatnorway » 06 Jan 2022 22:27

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life
https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/ac ... n=wot-wgcc
https://wotlabs.net/eu/player/fredrikatnorway

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?

I have started to enjoy light tanks more over the last period I have played the game and have started to understand more about the light tank roles. Some tanks that I have enjoyed more are the tier 8 prem EBR and the tier 10 EBR. I would like to work more on my skills in the wheeled light tanks to become even better since I currently am a player who still learns how to become even better at the game.

I mostly play Heavy, Mediums and Lights as they are my more favoured classes going more towards the light tanks currently as I enjoy the gameplay and I feel its more rewarding to be a good light tank player.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?

I would like to participate in all of the gamemodes with IDEAL, Clan Wars and Advances would be the gamemode that I would want to join the most since its the more competitive and I tend to engage better in competitive gamemodes.

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?

I do have some experience in all of the gamemodes. I have most experience in SH since most of the clans I have been in have focused more on SH than other gamemodes. I do have experience in leading and being an FC in SH tier 8 which I would consider a good thing. I would also be open to try to FC in both Advances and Clan Wars to further my experience and to be a good asset to the clan.

I have played some Advances and are familiar with how to behave and listen to the FC during the matches. And would like to play even more of that gamemode to become better and be the teamplayer that you need.

I have only played one season and one campaign of Clan Wars, but I was there the whole time and had the ability to be available and to be an asset to the teams I was in.

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.

KOBAC - A clan with friends of mine that also just played the game for fun. When they stopped playing the game, I decided to leave and look for greener pastures.

-TSD- - A clan that mostly played for fun, but did do Strongholds and that was where I started to play a lot of tanks. The reason I left that clan was because I felt like I stagnated with the players that were in the clan and needed a more difficult challenge.

I-5-Y - This clan was the recruitment clan to I-S-Y which I played with most of the time, since recruitment to I-5-Y was really bad and the leadership of the motherclan also crumbled during this time. I decided to leave from that clan to focus my time more towards University and my social life.

-SBN- - This clan was something I joined because I just wanted to have fun while playing the game, which was that clans mantra. They did also play Strongholds and this is where most of my experience comes from. I learned a lot from the people that were in that clan, but because of the management of the clan and things that happened it turned to a mass exodus that I was ultimately a part of.

-D2S- - This clan planned on being a more competitive clan and to play a lot of the more competitive gamemodes. I left that clan because they had not enough players at the time to play in the Clan Wars campaign.

WOODS - This was the clan I played the clan wars campaign with and they knew that I was only there to play the campaign.

-D2S- - Back to this clan to play the Clan Wars season on the Global Map and wanted to see what was going to happen with the campaign. Got tipped by some of the leaders in the clan to start looking elsewhere for the upcoming campaign

RDDTY - This was a sideways step which I found out was a mistake on my part. I wanted to join a lot of my friends from WOODS and -D2S-, but found out that they had a plan already for how they were going to do all of the competitive gamemodes.

-D2S- Went back to my original clan to wait and see if I could find something else, and if I get accepted to IDEAL that would be the reason for me leaving this clan.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?

I have been looking to join IDEAL for over 2 years now, and finally had the balls to send an application. I do not have the strongest stats in randoms, but I do give it my all in the competitive gamemodes and I am a team player who would rather want the team to win than for me to do well just on my own. I would like to join IDEAL since I understand that its a clan that values both being good at the game and also comitment to the clan, which I find that suits me very good. I have been in some clans, but I dont change clans willynilly. I think IDEAL would be a good fit for me as I think the members would help me become a better player overall and I think I can surprise in the way that I think about the game.

6. Tell us something about yourself.

My name is Fredrik, soon 25 years old from Norway. I have been playing this game seriously since 2018 and I'm currently at my last semester of University. I do love playing tanks and I love learning more hands on from players that are more experienced than I am. I'm more of a team player than an indiviualist which translate into me having some bad stats. During my time in I-5-Y I was usually playing with players a lot better than me and I learned more during that time than I have in most other clans except for -SBN- and -D2S- since both clans had a very mixed bag of players. Some very good at the game, and some more average at the game. Think I could be a good addition to IDEAL and hope for a positive reply!

fredrikatnorway

Re: Application

Postby Dr_Schnueres » 10 Jan 2022 19:18

Hey frederik

Sadly your overall and recent stats are too far from the level we are looking for and we have to decline your application.
We wish you the best of luck on your further journey though

Spoiler:
Made u look :^)
Dr_Schnueres

Officer
Officer

Return to WoT Clan Applications