Login or register with Wargaming Account

Application

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

Application

Postby Jonas_World2003 » 05 Jan 2022 14:31

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life

WoT Acc: https://worldoftanks.eu/de/community/ac ... n=wot-wgcc
WoT Labs: https://wotlabs.net/eu/player/Jonas_World2003

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?

I really enjoy playing relativly fast Heavys and Meds. Especially Scon and STB1 are my two favourites on T10. Leo 1 is also very enjoyable but lately the RNG is trolling me on it.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?

I really like to play randoms, but my intentions with trying to join the clan is to play more Advances and start playing CW.

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?

I have plenty of Experience in Advances and SH, sadly i have never had the chance to participade in CW.

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.

The most recent Clans i was in are Ch3ss and RAAWR(new version of OMX), i left RAAWR because the wanted everyone to be everyday 2-3h online even if you would have a Test or something like that you have to study for (also they were very Toxic and Aggresive), and i left Ch3ss because i dont have Chief or 907.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?

My motivation is to become a better player in all regards(CW and Randoms) and have a great time. I Expect great Teamplay friendly people and just i good time <3.

6. Tell us something about yourself.

Hey,
I am Jonas i am from Austria and iam 18 years old.
I Started playing the game like 5 years ago and i was totaly trash, since then i was playing it on and off.
In December 2020 i started playing Activ again, i got into the game and startet enjoying it very much. Since than i am Trying to improve mysleve and getting more in the "Clanlife".
Currently i am going to School in a so called HTL(its like higher technical education).
I speak German fluently and English pretty much too.
I am Still free2play which i am a bit proud of.
I dont like Lowtiers i feel the most comfident on T10.
Like i already said i dont have any reward Tanks on T10 ( trying my best to get 279 soon) so it is totaly understandeble if you guys decline me.
If you have any questions about me just write me Ingame or something like that. I wish you all a wonderfull new year and have a nice day <3
(Currently grinding VZ and CS with free xp (close to T9))
(sorry for any Grammer mistakes )

Jonas_World2003

Re: Application

Postby Dr_Schnueres » 06 Jan 2022 14:39

mad respect for going free to play
how f2p are you though? is gold off limits? food? or do you just not invest any real money into the game?

Spoiler:
Made u look :^)
Dr_Schnueres

Officer
Officer

Postby Jonas_World2003 » 06 Jan 2022 21:14

just no real money, i love my prem ammo and my food in my tanks ;)

Jonas_World2003

Postby Dr_Schnueres » 11 Jan 2022 16:22

Hey Jonas

We sadly have to decline your application.
Your DPGs seem promising but your winrate does not correlate with your other stats and your overalls are also very low still.
We wish you best of luck in your search for a clan :)

Spoiler:
Made u look :^)
Dr_Schnueres

Officer
Officer

Postby Jonas_World2003 » 11 Jan 2022 21:07

Thanks mate for taking the time for me, i still have no clue why WR is so low XD. Have a good new year, maybe we will meet sometime again, till then may the RNG be with you

Jonas_World2003

Postby McMokka » 11 Jan 2022 22:31

Jonas_World2003 wrote:Thanks mate for taking the time for me, i still have no clue why WR is so low XD. Have a good new year, maybe we will meet sometime again, till then may the RNG be with you

A no for now doesn't mean "no" forever :) You are on a good path and winrate will come naturally as you influence your battles more in pursuit of more damage. Feel free to come back later this year :thumb:

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Return to WoT Clan Applications