Login or register with Wargaming Account

RE-RE-RE-application

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

RE-RE-RE-application

Postby PonyVinylChloride » 03 Jan 2022 19:54

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life

https://www.tomato.gg/stats/EU/PonyVinylChloride=515589365
https://wotlabs.net/eu/player/PonyVinylChloride

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?

ELC EVEN 90 - my favourite vehicle in the game at the moment. The certified "didn't get spotted from 51m in the bush" tank.
Jagdpanzer E100 - the most fun I had in T10 battles. Ability to show Chieftains and 279 their place is great.
Skoda T56 - it's just OP and it farms money, and that's enough for me to enjoy playing the tank.
Other than that I prefer to play anything that's not arty and anything that's not redline-camping class TD.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?

Skirmishes (if you still do them) campaigns, and platooning in randoms.

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?

Yes, but this experience is at best obsolete - I've played CWs and SHs a lot in the 2014-2016 period.

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.

Poneey (old account that i sold):
1) READ2 - MLP fandom clan. Left it to move to READ
2) READ - MLP fandom clan. Good people, good times. Left to play competitively.
3) AOS - People were nice there, but i just had no time to play all of these clanwars (they started at 3AM at my place).
4) IDEAL - Joined for non-obligatory SH experience, stayed for the community. Last time I left the clan was at the same time I've decided to leave WoT for good (by selling my account).

PonyVinylChloride:
1) READ - same as the above.
2) LEWD -> GUP -> USAGI - 2020 summer campaign clans.
3) KEKW- - joined for the clan icon.
4) RUSIK - created my own clan after my first name's diminutive (Ruslan -> Rusik) after the news that WG freed a lot of unavailable clantags.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?

There are multiple reasons to join:
The first is the nostalgia about the old times (first time I joined the clan in 2014, time flies).
The second - I found a lot of people that fit my personality preferences and playstyles (one of which became my BFF that I still play a lot with today, you probably know who I'm talking about) back then and I hope to do the same now.
The third - having the ability to participate in the competitive part of the game while also being able not to participate in it with no consequences.
The fourth is this community, of course.

I'm also trying to improve my rusty skills, though this time in much more chill way (because I'm getting old and I can't afford to rise my cortisole levels).

6. Tell us something about yourself.

I'm just a guy, I guess.
I'm a mid-level Electrical Engineer (I mostly design power management electronics) and I also have a lot of experience in machining (like CNC milling, and cutting on manual lathes/milling machines), these are two things that keep me alive.
My hobbies include (but are not limited to) mountainbiking in the summer and trying not to commit sudoku in the winter.
I also love listening to music a lot, my favourite genres are - J-Pop, J-Rock, Metal (Power, Death, Industrial (not Rammstein)), non-mainstream Hip-Hop and a lot of electronic's sub-genres.
Feel free to ask me anything, like how tf my E 25 stats are so bad :)

PonyVinylChloride

Trial
Trial

Re: RE-RE-RE-application

Postby _Pheasant_ » 03 Jan 2022 21:27

This title... it looks...familiar. :Oo:

_Pheasant_

Postby PonyVinylChloride » 03 Jan 2022 21:29

_Pheasant_ wrote:This title... it looks...familiar. :Oo:

I was quite surprised as well that I'm not the only one who's reapplying for the third time :D

PonyVinylChloride

Trial
Trial

Postby Deekaye » 03 Jan 2022 21:51

PonyVinylChloride wrote:one of which became my BFF that I still play a lot with today, you probably know who I'm talking about

:sherlock:

Deekaye

Postby _Pheasant_ » 03 Jan 2022 22:17

PonyVinylChloride wrote:
_Pheasant_ wrote:This title... it looks...familiar. :Oo:

I was quite surprised as well that I'm not the only one who's reapplying for the third time :D

And also an Engineer.... :Oo: :sherlock:
maybe that's just what we do.

_Pheasant_

Postby Dr_Badthur » 03 Jan 2022 23:54

why are your e25 stats so bad :)

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Postby Paris_Hilton » 07 Jan 2022 16:00

hello Ruslan old friend

Paris_Hilton

Officer
Officer

Postby PonyVinylChloride » 07 Jan 2022 20:34

Paris_Hilton wrote:hello Ruslan old friend

Oi oi :)

PonyVinylChloride

Trial
Trial

Postby TheGamingLion » 07 Jan 2022 23:46

Ponuh, accepted! Feel free to leave your current clan so that we can slap an invite your way.

Welcome back :)

Here's a pasta you don't really need (just stay active & improving):

Some information about the trial:
- There is a hidden community voting determining the outcome of the trial (main members are able to cast a vote).
- The trial phase will last up to 1 month and can be shorter if we see earlier that you fit (or don't fit).
- We are mostly looking at how well you fit into the community and expect interaction with the community.
- To give yourself the best chances of becoming a full member, be sure to play and interact with our members.
- Should you need to go AFK during your trial phase, please let us know about that beforehand by posting it here.

Make sure to relog on our forums after accepting the invite, so you get access to the internal section of our forum.
You will also receive an automated forum PM with some more information.

(If you have problems relogging, follow these steps.)

Our TS3-address is ts.idealclan.eu. When you are there, make sure to contact an Officer for member rights.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask, depending on the matter, either an Officer or regular member.

You can also join our Discord, but this is optional.

Welcome!

"Convneatftient." - Truln, 2020

"Nobody expects the ConTroll, eh, expedition." - Con, 2021
TheGamingLion

Commander
Commander

Return to WoT Clan Applications