Login or register with Wargaming Account

Application Esprit_Fr

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

Application Esprit_Fr

Postby Aka_Fr » 03 Jan 2022 19:46

Happy new year !
For my main Esprit_Fr account

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life
https://wotlabs.net/eu/player/Esprit_Fr

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?
I play much with Medium tank :
cs52 lis / 907 / sb1 / 140 / soon cs63 , and the rest of my t10 is ok , just the bc25 is a old meta LOL .. i don't play it
t9 : e50 power ! i love it 1.7k game
and T8 tank : CS52lis / renegade / bisonte , it's new premium for me , I bought this with the Christmas boxes, I've only been playing since November.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
I like play med and td's . Much medium style ! , i would like play sometimes campaing for ideal clan , and if possible i would like play at wargaming league for represent IDEAL ( 6 ; 8 or T10 tank , 3v3 or 5v5 or 7v7 )
I don't do strategy, I'm just a soldier

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?
I play much at ESL or wargaming league . i dont have play so much big campaign or big clan war( just x2 times campaing )
I have played these game modes before, but the clans that I have known have not lasted in this type of gameplay.

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.

[M-ES] millenium esl team : i join for 2 months, and I wanted to stop the electronic sport league with an french player so young ... i like play with mature team ! and i would like play at wargaming league soon because i like it.
[-POQ-] + [DATAC] + [ANTS_] it's same clan today , i would like exit because the activity is low , only play with 4 good player for platoon , not more
[FORGE] and [P1NK] : this clan has closed

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
like follow good vibe clanand learn more for must try hard the game i back in wot since 2year break , i back play since november 2021. And you are part of the international clan who have experience and seniority.

6. Tell us something about yourself.

i would like follow good vibe clan for stronk platoon , and learn more for must try hard the game.. i back in wot since 2year break , i back play since november , with 2500 or 2700wn8 if i play together in platoon stronk and overal 2330
today I have the motivation to return to my best level, but for that I need to play with players, because all alone it is useless, and it is boring.
I've been playing since November 2021, and I'm still improving!

Available on ts or discord, my french accent will be very typical lol

Have a good day , see you soon mawbe !

Aka_Fr

Re: Application Esprit_Fr

Postby TheGamingLion » 08 Jan 2022 00:01

Hey Esprit, unfortunately we are declining your application. Main reason is your recent stats not quite being up to speed with the level we'd like to see.
Still, thank you for your detailed application, it was a nice read! And best of luck :)

"Convneatftient." - Truln, 2020

"Nobody expects the ConTroll, eh, expedition." - Con, 2021
TheGamingLion

Commander
Commander

Return to WoT Clan Applications