Login or register with Wargaming Account

Recruit request

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

Recruit request

Postby AgainSalty » 09 Sep 2021 17:35

Hello guys, can i please join you ? :) when you look at my profile you can say im rerrol but im not, everybody are telling it to me but no im not, i just create it before 1 year and 4 months ago and this is my first account :) And i hope i can join this clan now <3 And i can speak english good but not fast as somebody who learn english 10 years or something like this if you know what i mean and im 16 :D

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life
https://wot-life.com/eu/player/AgainSalty-568599536/
https://worldoftanks.eu/cs/community/ac ... n=wot-wgcc

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?

my most favourite tank is leo 1, i just love his gun and his mobility its just beatiful to play with him <3 and i prefer medium tanks because of mobility and gameplay like my leo

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?

mainly platoons but also cw, ofensives, strongholds and i want to meet and talk to great people <3

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?

yes i have in BPAN,NERVA, mainly in HESH and OGS, i play sh/adv/cw 1 year with no breaks

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.

CSNK - just clan in my beginnig and its shit clan so :), than RPD1 that was also my begging clan so when i got better i just move up, than CSA but only for month or something like that but i have great friend on hi post so when i dont have him they never accept me :) maybe when i get better like now on my stats with leo you can look on wotlife but no needed to look :), than MYGOD but this was miss so i leave same day i join xd, than again BPAN with many sh,cw,adv, and i want go to the better clan than BPASN so i went to HESH i play here many adv,cw,sh but than i have 2 months break so i leave because my activity than i go to NERVA but i play here 5 cw or something like this and than this clan get so many inactive so i leave and move to OGS but here i play like 15 cw and i leave because so many good players go away so i was without clan like 1 month i quess or something like this and than i go to ZELTE where i am now but this is only for their badge xdd now i want to join you :)

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
i expect good people, new friends good comunity and some platoons, cw, adv, sh

6. Tell us something about yourself.
so im 16 yo, i live in czech republic, i play football in second highest league in our country, and i like play WOT especiality play with leo 1, this tank is my love <3 and i want to meet some new people and friends everywhere i can and im studying at high school so i think this is all so thank you for your answer boys <3

AgainSalty

Re: Recruit request

Postby McMokka » 10 Sep 2021 13:35

Hey there, Czech guy,

While I am really interested as to how it is to play football in such a way (and would be interested if I know your name from FM2021 scouting LUL), we unfortunately have to decline your application for now.
Reason being that we dont have a chance to judge your ability/performance by that low number of battles you have played recently, even tho the recents are significantly higher than your overalls.
When you get more active again and show us your ability with recent stats up to par, you are welcome to come back again and we get.... the ball rolling look at me, I am 28, making dad jokes

Until then: Application declined

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby AgainSalty » 10 Sep 2021 19:58

Hello, no problem i get back soon with more battles with high stats xd no that was joke, so when i have like 50-100 battles with this stats i can write again ? and when do you want i can say something about my football career :)

AgainSalty

Postby McMokka » 10 Sep 2021 20:42

What we are looking for:
Consistency to play on that precious purple level. Would require more than 50-100 battles, a couple of hundred games are necessary I am afraid. Ideally ( Kappa ) in relevant tanks on t8-t10.

Feel free to share football stuff :)

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Return to WoT Clan Applications