Login or register with Wargaming Account

InLoveWithWhisky

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

InLoveWithWhisky

Postby InLoveWithWhisky » 05 Sep 2021 03:07

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life
https://de.wot-life.com/eu/player/InLov ... 515434376/

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?
also i getting my 279 and played this some 200 battles and most of tier clas im playing tier9 overage my favourite tank is my Phase 1- E75-T10- i had marked most tier 10 tanks on the 2nd moe.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
I will playing Advances, stronghold, Kampaign, Clanwars, and all what have to do with a Clan

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?
I will playing with the Clan ADV/Sh/Kampaign/CW/Maybe Tournaments. i played Lots of Clan battles (ADV+CW+Kampaign+Sh and some more :)

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.
TENTS i had a Campaign Team
Tr4sh My Father is dead and i had to do some in reallife
Nefex clan is closed

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
I would join Ideal Since 2017 but i was to bad and now i better and it is my dream to play in Ideal, what im expect? thats a good question! i will play as a clan we play together some clan things

6. Tell us something about yourself.
my Name is Kevin im 24 years old and i play since 11th 2013. I have been constantly improving in recent years and want to continue to improve and it is a big dream to join the IDEAl clan that is what I have been working towards all the time

InLoveWithWhisky

Re: InLoveWithWhisky

Postby McMokka » 06 Sep 2021 11:57

Hey Kevin,

unfortunately we will be declining your application. While it is nice to see that that you wanted to join IDEAL for this long, your recents are not at a point where we see the improvement you are talking about. Your overall stats are not a dealbreaker, but as it stands, we would like to see some of that precious purple to balance them out.
Feel free to hit us up once you get up there :)

Until then: Application declined

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Return to WoT Clan Applications