Login or register with Wargaming Account

An old, dishonest member looking for my way back home.

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

An old, dishonest member looking for my way back home.

Postby Ice_valow_cmen » 18 Mar 2021 18:18

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life
https://wot-life.com/eu/player/Ice_valo ... 575884091/
https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/ac ... wot-portal

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?
The tanks that have given me any type of enjoyment at all have been the Udes 14 and 60TP as of recently. Because big dick (alpha) energy is just good.
I got my hands on a Foch 155 aswell as Progetto 46, which I'll probably have to play to get the gamer Marks of Excellence on.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
Honestly, I'd just like to get back in the clan to have fun in the SHs, Advances and perhaps even CWs if possible with my tanks of choice Kappa

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?
My competitive gamer experience comes from IDEAL clan only, I don't think I've gotten any more experience from the whole entire 2 Campaign battles with W31RD clan. It just felt boring, TriHard and a lot of whining and complaining. (I can't have more people complaining in the match than I already do, you know)

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.
Well, the ones I remember were some Estonian clans that got disbanded or I left because they were not active at all or just not performing well enough for my already low standards Keepo
Last one I was in with my old main account was W31RD and I didn't leave it, I got kicked from it because I asked 3 questions too many from the commander or XO, can't remember which one it was.
And you know I was going to mention it, the one and only, the true gamerclub, IDEAL. I left it because I got caught red-handed. I was dishonest with all of you, lying to you and thought I'd get away with it. You know what it's all about, I don't like or want to remind myself of it. I fricked up big time. I saw all the negativity hit all at once, so I thought the best for me would be to just run away from the problem, but what do you know, I came back. I'd like to apologise for being dishonest and a scumbag >3

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
The people in it. I know that majority, if not all of you think that I'm probably an idiot for even returning here, thinking that everything will be back to normal, but I can only hope and try.

6. Tell us something about yourself.
My name is Karl. Or as previously known; Toofpike_, Absolut_Savage or A907. I'm a 21 year old Estonian and currently I work with electornics. Nothing that exciting to be 100% honest with you, but it gets me the income. Currently in a pretty crappy place, apartment got raided and have to pay for the damages that the thief caused. It sucks. I got the important stuff back/most of the expensive stuff was with me when I visited my parents, so that's lucky, right? Anyway.
I'm going to use this topic to address the oopsie I caused, that most likely ruined any reputation I had when I was here. I finally gathered enough balls to come and seek for forgiveness.
So, I was caught having someone else mark multiple of my tanks at the end. I should've expected that lies have short legs and I'd get brutally murdered for it when I get caught. I feel like the biggest mistake I did was that I was too big of a p0ssy for not owning up to all the criticism and just disbanding the whole clan to avoid being treated harshly as I should've been treated. Don't get me wrong, not tryint to guilt trip, just saying that I admit to doing wrong and not owning up to it.
The reason I've got a reroll accout now is because I went ahead and chargebacked all of my purchases on the old one. I needed the money for a place to live, so that account is permanently banned for that reason. Also ftr, all the progress on it is done completely by me.

I hope that I can have you forgive me and maybe not be too harsh on me for that.
I missed all of you either way.

PS(Khaal has to slide in the DMs with me to sort something out privately)

Ice_valow_cmen

Trial
Trial

Re: An old, dishonest member looking for my way back home.

Postby Dr_Schnueres » 18 Mar 2021 19:56

for that last line
to pay for more marks? :^))))

anyways. I have only heard of what happened and the shitfest that caused but at this point i would say lesson learned if all you say is true
I'd vote yes i thonk :>

Having a signature is gay

Spoiler:
Made u look :^)
Dr_Schnueres

Postby Ice_valow_cmen » 18 Mar 2021 20:11

Dr_Schnueres wrote:for that last line
to pay for more marks? :^))))

Kappa No, I stopped doing that after the shitfest I caused, happened. I have to get back in the game to redeem myself now

Ice_valow_cmen

Trial
Trial

Postby McMokka » 23 Mar 2021 10:19

Hey Name-I-wont-say,

You even passed the "patience"-test (feels dirty to call it that after only 5 days LUL ) and applied here, even though one of your previous suppliers is in a more competitive clan Kappa
Which is why we accept your application. Will send you an invite right after, you know the rest.

Welcome home :)

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Ice_valow_cmen » 23 Mar 2021 16:05

McMokka wrote:Hey Name-I-wont-say,

You even passed the "patience"-test (feels dirty to call it that after only 5 days LUL ) and applied here, even though one of your previous suppliers is in a more competitive clan Kappa
Which is why we accept your application. Will send you an invite right after, you know the rest.

Welcome home :)

I want you to say that name on TS in a private channel with me.
Patience test was the hardest part. Especially knowing I could've been roasted, but none of the plebs took the opportunity, which I'm kind of glad about actually Kappa
It's a honor being accepted by you, Mokka, but rather disappointing that Loin didn't make an appearance here whatsoever >3
Previous suppliers? Keepo

Overall, I'm glad to be home <3

Ice_valow_cmen

Trial
Trial

Postby TheGamingLion » 23 Mar 2021 18:37

phpBB [video]

Edit: HOLY SHIT THE URL ALMOST SPELLS SKYRIM :O

"Quite convneatftient."
TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Postby Ice_valow_cmen » 23 Mar 2021 20:49

TheGamingLion wrote:
phpBB [video]

Edit: HOLY SHIT THE URL ALMOST SPELLS SKYRIM :O

CHEES

Ice_valow_cmen

Trial
Trial

Return to WoT Clan Applications