Login or register with Wargaming Account

Application for IDEAL - ZanDeR87

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Application for IDEAL - ZanDeR87

Postby ZanDeR87 » 02 Mar 2021 22:05

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life
WoT Profile: https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/ac ... -ZanDeR87/
WotLabs: https://wotlabs.net/eu/player/ZanDeR87

Recent stats dropped (lthough I've played less than usual in the last 2 or 3 weeks) because I am grinding missions for the Obj. 279(e).

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?
Lately I have been playing tier 9s such as M46 Patton, Type 61, AMX 13 90, Kpz 50t, 50 TP and IS-3-II among others, as the matchmaking seems much more enjoyable in comparison to Tier X.
In general I prefer playing medium tanks with a bit of gun depression if possible as they are more versatile.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
Platoons when possible and Campaigns, although I already have all the reward vehicles, except Carro 45t (since I didn't participate during this year's campaign). SH wouldn't hurt from time to time, if we all have time for it.

3.1. Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?
I have experience in competitive modes, as I've played my part for several years. Recent competitive activity was limited to campaigns only so I have to admit I am a little bit rusty.

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.
[AAHC] My first clan, I was still a beginner and there is not much to say about this. I left when I realized I wanted to play more than just randoms.
[TA-RE] The best Romanian clan at the time, where I developed the most. The commander didn't have time anymore to manage it so in time people left and so did I, as it was still a period I wanted to be active in competitive modes.
[NPC] and [HAX] Short stints in both, not much I can add other than the fact that NPC was fun.
[CTRL] [ARDE] [RO-KO] [WBZ] [LGND] I would join these clans with a group of friends (mainly from TA-RE, together with one of our FC's) where we would participate in Campaigns and then we would leave (mutual agreement).
[JDUN] This clan was created initially by a group of friends and the intention was for people to have fun and enjoy being part of the community, no try-hard or anything. As time went by, things changed and the initial path was forgotten, hence the reason I decided to leave.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
First of all, IDEAL is a top clan. Secondly, the community seems to be very nice, as I had the pleasure of interacting with some of you already (mainly on Twitch) and I have the feeling it is the type of group I would fit in.
Also, since IDEAL is not focused on CW/SH/Advances I think we are aligned in that regard and our marriage could be long lasting, which I hope for (please don't tell my wife!)

6. Tell us something about yourself.
My name is Alex, I am 34 years old, married, and we have a son. I work for a respectable software company, currently working from home since last year in March. I like spending my spare time playing WOT and occasionally some CS:GO, watching movies, watching football matches and hanging out with my friends (which has been limited in the last year or so). I've been playing WOT since 2012 and during this time I had a few breaks from it, but I can't honestly remember when the last one was, probably because it was so long ago. I also love listening to music and in the past I used to admin (own) a DC Hub (Direct Connect), when torrents weren't a big deal.

Last edited by ZanDeR87 on 03 Mar 2021 18:55, edited 1 time in total.
ZanDeR87

Re: Application for IDEAL - ZanDeR87

Postby TheGamingLion » 03 Mar 2021 10:52

Hey there, good to finally see you applying <3

"Quite convneatftient."
TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Postby Dr_Zap » 03 Mar 2021 11:39

Hello there, I remember talking to you on Twitch in Loin's channel. Good luck with your application :SOA:

Dr_Zap

Postby ZanDeR87 » 03 Mar 2021 11:41

Hello there Mr. Sexiis! I took some time with this because I had the quarter end at work, but as soon as it went out of the way I clicked the magic button to post the application.

Thanks for the consideration and look forward to your feedback <3

ZanDeR87

Postby McMokka » 09 Mar 2021 11:17

Hey Alex,

we decided to accept your application :) I will send you an invite, and just go ahead and poke an officer on our TS to get the right server groups.
Some information about the trial:
- There is a hidden community voting determining the outcome of the trial (main members are able to cast a vote).
- The trial phase will last up to 1 month and can be shorter if we see earlier that you fit (or don't fit).
- We are mostly looking at how well you fit into the community and expect interaction with the community.
- While we are a no-obligation clan, you still need to actively play the game.
- Of course some level of performance and activity is required.
- Should you need to go AFK during your trial phase, please let us know about that beforehand by posting it here.

Make sure to relog on our forums after accepting the invite, so you get access to the internal section of our forum.
You will also receive an automated PM with some more information.

(If you have problems relogging, follow the steps in this post.)

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby ZanDeR87 » 09 Mar 2021 17:14

Thank you and to the mr. sexiis who decided to accept me <3
I joined the clan a few minutes ago and will access TS later today as soon as I am done with work, probably around 9 PM CET or later.
Look forward to meeting you all! >:D

ZanDeR87

Postby Mettkrieger » 09 Mar 2021 17:56

ZanDeR87 wrote:Thank you and to the mr. sexiis who decided to accept me <3
I joined the clan a few minutes ago and will access TS later today as soon as I am done with work, probably around 9 PM CET or later.

remember to log out of the forums (and log back in)

Mettkrieger

Officer
Officer

Postby ZanDeR87 » 09 Mar 2021 20:47

Mettkrieger wrote:
ZanDeR87 wrote:Thank you and to the mr. sexiis who decided to accept me <3

remember to log out of the forums (and log back in)

Hey Mettkrieger! I did that already (even cleared the cookies for the forum) but it didn't update for some reason. I will try again later as soon as I am done with work, in approx. 1 hour or so.
Thanks for taking the time to remind me of this aspect :dealwithit:

ZanDeR87

Postby TheGamingLion » 09 Mar 2021 21:25

The forum checks if you're a member based on the WoT API. Might take a while until that's updated. You can force an update by logging out of the game (not alt-f4) once none of your tanks are in a battle, but that doesn't always seem to work.
Worst case scenario, you get full forum access tomorrow.

"Quite convneatftient."
TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Postby ZanDeR87 » 09 Mar 2021 22:03

TheGamingLion wrote:The forum checks if you're a member based on the WoT API. Might take a while until that's updated. You can force an update by logging out of the game (not alt-f4) once none of your tanks are in a battle, but that doesn't always seem to work.
Worst case scenario, you get full forum access tomorrow.

Hello there Mr. Sexii Lion. Just tried again 2 minutes ago, after I deleted the cookies for both the forum and WOT webpage, and it seems to be fine now.
Thanks for offering assistance for free O:)

ZanDeR87

Postby TheDrownedApe » 09 Mar 2021 22:19

ZanDeR87 wrote:Thanks for offering assistance for free O:)

Don't expect anything glion says to be free. Payback will be due....just when you don't expect it.

TheDrownedApe

Postby TheGamingLion » 09 Mar 2021 22:24

TheDrownedApe wrote:

Don't expect anything glion says to be free. Payback will be due....just when you don't expect it.

https://streamlabs.com/thegaminglion52/tip

"Quite convneatftient."
TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Postby ZanDeR87 » 09 Mar 2021 22:26

TheGamingLion wrote:
TheDrownedApe wrote:

https://streamlabs.com/thegaminglion52/tip

Okay, okay ... I was so naive earlier QQ

ZanDeR87

Postby McMokka » 09 Mar 2021 22:41

minimum tip is 2€. that is greed right there

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer