Login or register with Wargaming Account

lordrax applaying again for IDEAL

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

lordrax applaying again for IDEAL

Postby lordrax_dignity3x14 » 15 Nov 2020 17:24

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life
https://cs.wot-life.com/eu/player/lordrax-500578080/
IMPORTANT: Please, I am applying with account in the link, but I had to make other account on this forum even though you finally lift all the bans, but I was not able to recover my password.
(I will explain why did I get banned below :-) )

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?
I love leo1, stb-1,140 is good again now - I love it, 60TP, 277,S-Conqueror and IS-7 in platoons. I used to play a lot of artilery when I was here in IDEAL, but I only like it in clan competitive play like advances, global map battles, tournaments
When it comes to class, I would say mediums and heavies.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
I get a lot of platooning and I am rlly missing some good quality clan games (advances, campaign, global map)
I also like to participate in special WG events from time to time.

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?
I mean, a lot. I have been always trying to play as much of competitive content as possible from the start of my WoT career. I even played esl league and tournaments and I miss it.

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.
My first real clan was CSOB - it was many years ago. The clan does not even exist now but back then it was a high tier clan. I remember that my first clan war was against KAZNA and I played GW Tiger :-D
then it was clans like IDEAL, CSA, -NBS-, RNRS, THEOS, UC0RN and so on.
I left IDEAL because of misunderstanding which I will explain in more details below, I left CSA because I had to take a break from wot. Other than that I left other clans just because I was looking for sth better.
In fact, it was always about IDEAL, I never felt better or at least as good as in IDEAL in any clan so that is why I apply again.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
So as I mentioned in previous question it is exactly IDEAL, where I enjoyed the game the most ever, so that is the only reason. We were looking for qood quality clan again with najgogo and IDEAL was the first that came to mind so we had to try it. I also know for a fact that there are a lot of very good quality players in IDEAL so I expect to learn sth too O:)

6. Tell us something about yourself.
So I am 31 yo Slovak quy living in Prague. I work as a multimedia designer in digital agency and currently I started my own little company with my friend. We do educational videos.
I have been playin WoT since beta and managed to get rlly fed up with it only once, so I consider it a love :-D
I am deeply interested in technology, mainly when it comes to PC hardware and cinematography

IMPORTANT, Please read this too:
When I was first writing to ScoutyLoin, I did not know, because I did not remember, but he quickly reminded me why and how was I kicked out from IDEAL years ago. So I would like to tell those of you, who remember, what actually happened. Because now I remember.
So, back then, many people were really pissed off with me because I tried to promote a pyramidal thingy to you and I spammed you, right? Well. The problem back than was that I pressed the button "send" only once, but the forum (or my laggy internet or whatever it was) make all the work for me.
It is true, that I wanted to presend the compeny I was working for, which was Amway, which is a MLM company, but to keep you calm:
1. I do not work for them anymore
2. It is not a pyramid, or at least it is not a pyramid as we all know and mean it ( yes the pyramidal structures are illegal in CZ too ). Amway is a multilevel marketing (MLM) company, which is also quite unpopular among people but it is not illegal
- I do not want to deffend Amway since I do not care about it anymore, I would like to deffend myself from being a "criminal" here :-)
3. Someone said, that I was mad that Hellfish did not fall for my scam, actually, I was mad that you would not listen when I wanted to get things right back then. In any MLM company, it is very difficult to "recruit" new members so I was very well used to it. My intentions were to show the system to the clan and if someone would be interested in more details I would tell them, if not, nothing happens. That were my intentions.
4. And last but not least, I want to tell you, that as far as I remember (correct me if I am wrong), I have never had any problem with anyone from ideal aside of mlm thingy. I always loved to play with you and it was an honour to do that.

Thank you to lift my bans and If you manage to give me a chance I will be very happy, if not, thank you at least for the chance to explain this to you and I wish you good luck.

Lordrax

lordrax_dignity3x14

Re: lordrax applaying again for IDEAL

Postby GHOSTK1LL3R » 15 Nov 2020 17:53

Anyone else reading this like... wut?

I am just a nosy British fella in this clan but I'm sure others would want to know (you don't have to answer, I don't decide if ya get in)

- What was the MLM scheme? What were you trying to sell to members?
- Why did you decide to ask people in Ideal to join this MLM scheme?
- You're a donkey for joining an MLM scheme :)

GHOSTK1LL3R

Postby TheGamingLion » 15 Nov 2020 17:57

You should be able to just log into our forums using the "Login with Wargaming Account" option atop with your main account. It uses your WG ID and authorises via your WoT-sided login instead of your forum credentials here.

"Quite convneatftient."
TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Postby Brati007 » 15 Nov 2020 18:22

depending on what i am reading here nothing has changed.

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby Marliini » 15 Nov 2020 18:43

Hey

Marliini

Officer
Officer

Postby peregrine » 15 Nov 2020 18:49

Brati007 wrote:depending on what i am reading here nothing has changed.

Brati saying things that make sense? 2020 really is fucked.

peregrine

Officer
Officer

Postby lordrax_dignity3x14 » 15 Nov 2020 19:12

GHOSTK1LL3R wrote:Anyone else reading this like... wut?

I am just a nosy British fella in this clan but I'm sure others would want to know (you don't have to answer, I don't decide if ya get in)

- What was the MLM scheme? What were you trying to sell to members?
- Why did you decide to ask people in Ideal to join this MLM scheme?
- You're a donkey for joining an MLM scheme :)

Hey Ghostkiller,

I am not sure, what exactly I was trying to sell, since it is some years ago, but the MLM was Amway. I think I was not selling anything, I just wanted to show the idea. But I don´t know.
Why did I decide to show it to clanmates? It is an international bussiness so I quess that is why? I remember, that I had no problems to talk about it with anyone, so I propably tried guys from clan. But the problem was that it seemed much more agressive as I wanted it to be, as I was informed later.
Well, you need to work hard to be successfull in MLM and I was already interested in other things than selling to people (I am a multimedia guy interested in digital art so...) so that is why I threw it away anyways quite shortly after I was kicked from IDEAL :-D (Should have done it some months earlier and this thing would never happen)

lordrax_dignity3x14

Postby lordrax_dignity3x14 » 15 Nov 2020 19:13

Why so negative Brati? Have you ever had any problem with me aside of mlm shiet? :)

lordrax_dignity3x14

Postby lordrax_dignity3x14 » 15 Nov 2020 19:20

ScoutyLoin wrote:You should be able to just log into our forums using the "Login with Wargaming Account" option atop with your main account. It uses your WG ID and authorises via your WoT-sided login instead of your forum credentials here.

Scouty, I tried but unsuccesfully. That is why I created this acc.

lordrax_dignity3x14

Postby Brati007 » 15 Nov 2020 19:23

lordrax_dignity3x14 wrote:

Why so negative Brati? Have you ever had any problem with me aside of mlm shiet? :)

deep inside me i identify myself as an electron. jokes aside thats just my opinion and tbh i dont remember anything about you besides the scamaccident.

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby Marliini » 15 Nov 2020 21:30

Brati007 wrote:

deep inside me i identify myself as an electron. jokes aside thats just my opinion and tbh i dont remember anything about you besides the scamaccident.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:10 pm:
Brati007 wrote:
1) i hate arty mr sexiіs

2) i hate arty mr sexiіs even more if they are unable to mark their targets

3) i hate arty mr sexiіs even more than that if guys pick arty, we get a game where they need to perform and then they fail like hardcore

4) most of time lordrax, paris or koho are failing arta, so blaming them is always 100% right

5) dont play arty, only retards do

Marliini

Officer
Officer

Postby Paris_Hilton » 15 Nov 2020 22:16

4) most of time lordrax, paris or koho are failing arta, so blaming them is always 100% right

back in the days i used to be bad arty player.... oh wait LUL

Paris_Hilton

Officer
Officer

Postby peregrine » 15 Nov 2020 22:31

Fuck scammers.

peregrine

Officer
Officer

Postby Dr_Badthur » 15 Nov 2020 22:49

Jebaited

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer

Postby lordrax_dignity3x14 » 15 Nov 2020 23:01

Marliini wrote:
Brati007 wrote:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:10 pm:
Brati007 wrote:
1) i hate arty mr sexiіs

2) i hate arty mr sexiіs even more if they are unable to mark their targets

3) i hate arty mr sexiіs even more than that if guys pick arty, we get a game where they need to perform and then they fail like hardcore

5) dont play arty, only retards do

I used to counter enemy artilery. I guess it works for Brati if we have arty but enemy does not? :-D
I remember I killed both arties when we played against EFE once.

lordrax_dignity3x14

Postby McMokka » 16 Nov 2020 09:09

For once the fail-recruitment-part of the fail leadership will make a swift decision, since we already talked about this thing in length before the application finally came:

Lordrax, I joined shortly after your fallout with the leadership around fishy back then and heard stories about the entire thing, so from the point of view of someone who wasnt there first hand, but was in the clan long enough to hear the tales several times:
First I thought it was funny of you to apply again. But you seemed honest about it and I like how you defended yourself first, but you said if we wouldnt take you, we should at least take your friend (Najgogo), since he is better than you and had nothing to do with the entire thing, just left with you out of loyalty.

In showing that loyalty to your friend, you got me convinced and the fail-leadershipTM agrees, that you have "served your time" and deserve a second chance.

For the neutral reader of this, if you are uncertain about what to think about the entire MLM/pyramid thing, feel free to contact the recruiters. Loin had a lengthy chat with lordrax and through that, Arturd and me know both his POV and the POV of the old leadership. So dont bother Loin, he is busy irl Kappa

In short: Lordrax, your application is accepted and your trial begins as soon as you get the invite and accept it :)

Edit: Invite sent. You already know most of it, but the usual copy-pasta:

Some information about the trial:
- There is a hidden community voting determining the outcome of the trial (main members are able to cast a vote).
- The trial phase will last up to 1 month and can be shorter if we see earlier that you fit (or don't fit).
- We are mostly looking at how well you fit into the community and expect interaction with the community.
- While we are a no-obligation clan, you still need to actively play the game.
- Of course some level of performance and activity is required.
- Should you need to go AFK during your trial phase, please let us know about that beforehand by posting it here.

Make sure to relog on our forums after accepting the invite, so you get access to the internal section of our forum.
You will also receive an automated PM with some more information.

(If you have problems relogging, follow the steps in this post.)

Our TS3-address is ts.idealclan.eu. When you are there, make sure to contact an Officer for member rights.

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby feoffle3 » 16 Nov 2020 10:32

feoffle3

Postby TheGamingLion » 16 Nov 2020 11:04

feoffle3 wrote:Image

Come at me LoinFlip Kappa

"Quite convneatftient."
TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Postby feoffle3 » 16 Nov 2020 11:24

ScoutyLoin wrote:
feoffle3 wrote:Image

Come at me LoinFlip Kappa

:sealdier: "Fire on my command!"

:)

feoffle3

Postby lordrax_dignity3x14 » 16 Nov 2020 12:14

Oh guys. Thank you for accepting me and for the second chance :-)

lordrax_dignity3x14

Next

Return to WoT Clan Applications