Login or register with Wargaming Account

Interested to join

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Interested to join

Postby ClickEastwood » 27 Sep 2020 12:51

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life

https://en.wot-life.com/eu/player/Click ... 502710130/ :tomatard:

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?

On my old account I mostly played Obj. 140, T-62a and 907, so the most i like to play the medium tank class.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?

Mostly I like to play CW-Campaign. If there is no campaign I like to play T8 SH.. Otherwise spend the most time in my reallife.

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?

I started with these competetive gamemodes about 2016.

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.
[-APX-](died); [-RLD-](left because of inactivity); [S4-X](kicked because of inactivity); [BLIEV](died); [PTS](died); [OM](trash) currently [ZWACK] (looking for english speaking ppl)

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?

I am looking for a long term professional clan with history and not a clan which dies within 3 months.
What I expect? Well, i don't want any mandatory times (exception for campaign)

6. Tell us something about yourself.

I'm 21 y/o and a trainee for industrial management assistant. I play football 3 times a week and spend a lot of time with my mates for drinking alcohol xD

ClickEastwood

Re: Interested to join

Postby Dr_Badthur » 27 Sep 2020 15:02

ClickEastwood wrote:I play football 3 times a week and spend a lot of time with my mates for drinking alcohol xD

is that you teiju? Kappa

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer

Postby Paris_Hilton » 28 Sep 2020 13:34

*the hungarian tejju

Paris_Hilton

Officer
Officer

Postby ClickEastwood » 28 Sep 2020 16:18

OM new hungarian trash klen? Interesting

ClickEastwood

Postby Paris_Hilton » 28 Sep 2020 17:35

you never know Kappa

Paris_Hilton

Officer
Officer

Postby Dr_Badthur » 01 Oct 2020 15:40

Hello again Clint, we're going to decline your application.
Though your application is fine, and stats are okay (though the decline in stats did worry us a bit), the problem for us would be inactivity. While we do appreciate your honesty regarding how/why you left clans, it's just too much of an issue for us. As it is, we already have our fair share of inactive members.

However, since you mentioned that you're very interested in campaigns, we do always play them - especially since the next one more than likely will have a new T10 reward tank. We may have spots or need for mercs, feel free to ask around the time if you are interested. :)

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer

Postby ClickEastwood » 02 Oct 2020 14:30

Thanks for the feedback.
I can understand that 100%. For the upcoming campaign, I would be happy if you have a free space for me :)

Greetings Eastwood

ClickEastwood

Return to WoT Clan Applications