Login or register with Wargaming Account

sup

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

sup

Postby M3D3X » 29 Jul 2020 17:25

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life

https://de.wot-life.com/eu/player/M3D3X-551450800/

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/ac ... 800-M3D3X/

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?
Like the old tanks, 50B, BC, TVP - generally autoloaders or heavys though

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
skirmishes, cw


3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?
yes, few campaigns


4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.
EX-4X (currently inactive)
OM (meh)
G__G (quit the game for a while)
WG12


5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
Just started playin again so some skirmishes and cw would be pog

6. Tell us something about yourself.
Yo Im Addi and Im currently in my Business Administration Bachelor. On the side I work as a Freelance Photographer. Love watching F1 and Football.
  • 1

M3D3X

Trial
Trial
 
Posts: 5
Reputation: 2

Re: sup

Postby TheGamingLion » 29 Jul 2020 17:58

F1 Kreygasm

Sup boii
  • 0

Image
User avatar
TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 3975
Location: mChat
Reputation: 2231

Re: sup

Postby Dr_Badthur » 29 Jul 2020 18:11

hey :) :wave:

what is the name of your previous account?
  • 0

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Image
Forum memes
Spoiler:
Image

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 4252
Location: troggeltland
Reputation: 963

Re: sup

Postby M3D3X » 30 Jul 2020 14:46

Hey, well used to play on this acc - gave it away after quitting for some time. https://de.wot-life.com/eu/player/PRADA_is-501348070/ and my nick was always the same ;)
  • 0

M3D3X

Trial
Trial
 
Posts: 5
Reputation: 2

Re: sup

Postby Gamer_Tejju » 30 Jul 2020 15:04

M3D3X wrote:Im currently in my Business Administration Bachelor.


Can we pls keep him ;(
  • 1

JaSper1no: "You mean three like Sri Lanka?"

Sam: "Tejju sounds like a gay Arnold Schwarzenegger."

JaSper1no: "If you were a girl i would fuck you in the ass."

Kriegerseele: "I have the 260 faster in remberation"
User avatar
Gamer_Tejju

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 283
Location: Tryhardepicenter northern Germany
Reputation: 355

Re: sup

Postby Paris_Hilton » 30 Jul 2020 16:32

all the management guys incoming >:D
  • 0

User avatar
Paris_Hilton

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 3166
Location: Land of Beer
Reputation: 569

Re: sup

Postby M3D3X » 30 Jul 2020 17:29

wish I could manage my credits tho Kappa
  • 1

M3D3X

Trial
Trial
 
Posts: 5
Reputation: 2

Re: sup

Postby McMokka » 31 Jul 2020 11:53

What football do you watch? I.e. which league? Any preferences when it comes to a football club?
  • 0

Image

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
User avatar
McMokka

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 3111
Location: Germany, Worms
Reputation: 2422

Re: sup

Postby M3D3X » 31 Jul 2020 14:42

McMokka wrote:What football do you watch? I.e. which league? Any preferences when it comes to a football club?


Well if we talk American, I like the Bears and the Patriots. European Football I like Liverpool and Leverkusen ;) Mostly watch CL these days though, fav leagues would be Premier and Bundesliga for sure
  • 0

M3D3X

Trial
Trial
 
Posts: 5
Reputation: 2

Re: sup

Postby Paris_Hilton » 31 Jul 2020 14:58

M3D3X wrote:
McMokka wrote:What football do you watch? I.e. which league? Any preferences when it comes to a football club?


Well if we talk American, I like the Bears and the Patriots. European Football I like Liverpool and Leverkusen ;) Mostly watch CL these days though, fav leagues would be Premier and Bundesliga for sure

plus points
negative points >:)
  • 0

User avatar
Paris_Hilton

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 3166
Location: Land of Beer
Reputation: 569

Re: sup

Postby M3D3X » 31 Jul 2020 15:02

Paris_Hilton wrote:
M3D3X wrote:
McMokka wrote:What football do you watch? I.e. which league? Any preferences when it comes to a football club?


Well if we talk American, I like the Bears and the Patriots. European Football I like Liverpool and Leverkusen ;) Mostly watch CL these days though, fav leagues would be Premier and Bundesliga for sure

plus points
negative points >:)


Haha Cologne Fan? xD
  • 0

M3D3X

Trial
Trial
 
Posts: 5
Reputation: 2

Re: sup

Postby Paris_Hilton » 31 Jul 2020 16:05

M3D3X wrote:
Paris_Hilton wrote:
M3D3X wrote:
McMokka wrote:What football do you watch? I.e. which league? Any preferences when it comes to a football club?


Well if we talk American, I like the Bears and the Patriots. European Football I like Liverpool and Leverkusen ;) Mostly watch CL these days though, fav leagues would be Premier and Bundesliga for sure

plus points
negative points >:)


Haha Cologne Fan? xD


Image
  • 0

User avatar
Paris_Hilton

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 3166
Location: Land of Beer
Reputation: 569

Re: sup

Postby Dr_Badthur » 31 Jul 2020 16:14

voted no, already spamming about circular leather objects filled with air ResidentSleeper
  • 0

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Image
Forum memes
Spoiler:
Image

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 4252
Location: troggeltland
Reputation: 963

Re: sup

Postby Paris_Hilton » 31 Jul 2020 16:28

Dr_Badthur wrote:voted no, already spamming about circular leather objects filled with air ResidentSleeper

demote incoming.. just because Ireland has not football team OpieOP
  • 0

User avatar
Paris_Hilton

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 3166
Location: Land of Beer
Reputation: 569

Re: sup

Postby Dr_Badthur » 01 Aug 2020 15:45

Hey, we've decided to accept you for a trial. :)
Invite sent.

Some information about the trial:
- There is a hidden community voting determining the outcome of the trial (main members are able to cast a vote).
- The trial phase will last up to 1 month and can be shorter if we see earlier that you fit (or don't fit).
- We are mostly looking at how well you fit into the community and expect interaction with the community.
- While we are a no-obligation clan, you still need to actively play the game.
- Of course some level of performance and activity is required.

Make sure to relog on our forums after accepting the invite, so you get access to the internal section of our forum.
You will also receive an automated PM with some more information.


(If you have problems relogging, follow the steps in this post.)

Our TS3-adress is ts.idealclan.eu. When you are there, make sure to contact an Officer for member rights.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask, depending on the matter, either an Officer or regular member.

Welcome!
  • 0

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Image
Forum memes
Spoiler:
Image

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 4252
Location: troggeltland
Reputation: 963


Return to WoT Clan Applications

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Reputation System ©'