Login or register with Wargaming Account

Application - oOColquhounOo

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Application - oOColquhounOo

Postby oOColquhounOo » 28 Jul 2020 22:47

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life

WOT: https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/ac ... lquhounOo/
WoT-Life: https://en.wot-life.com/eu/player/oOCol ... 517946747/

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?

Recently Grinded and played EBR, 277, 430u for competitive play and have enjoyed them all.
Grinding the STB-1 and playing STA-1 which is good fun atm.
I will always fall back on tier 9 when i just want to have a good time

My preferred classes are Lights and Heavies

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?

Strongholds and CW and anything to do with team play. I am also interested in getting to know everyone on TS and having a good time.

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?

I have previously played all before and want to go to the next level and play tier X competitively

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.

RU - Left when i had a break from the game
RECENT CLANS:
SHRP - joined accidentally by pressing the "submit application" button in game. I thought there would be more steps to it!
ORKI - They are 95% Italian and speak it in strongholds.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?

I have got back into tanks recently after a couple years off and am interested in joining a very competitive clan for Advances and Clan Wars, etc.
I am keen to learn from more experienced players and take my game to the next level!
I want to meet like minded people and have a good time no matter what is going on outside the house.

6. Tell us something about yourself.

I am 21 and from the UK. I go to the University of Bristol and study Civil Engineering, and I am going into my 4th year.
My hobbies include making relentless dad jokes, cars, Rugby, fitness and blaming everything apart from myself when playing randoms
My username is pronounced Ka-Hoon and is my middle name, it has Scottish origins

Thanks,
Bertie, oOColquhounOo

oOColquhounOo

Trial
Trial

Re: Application - oOColquhounOo

Postby Dr_Badthur » 28 Jul 2020 23:13

nice app :) :thumb:
just wondering which other t10s you might be planning to grind, like arty maybe? since right now you don't have many t10s which are used frequently (ebr is used every game, 277 is used fairly often, the rest not so much)

scotland DansGame went there (around edinburgh) when I was younger, got ecoli poisoning from eating pizza, needed to go to hospital and nearly had to get my appendix (I think? I don't remember which organ) removed :D

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Forum memes
Spoiler:

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer

Postby oOColquhounOo » 28 Jul 2020 23:26

I'm grinding the american arty at the moment i am at the tier 8. Honestly willing to grind anything if it will be used in competitive stuff.

The scottish part comes from my dad however I live just outside of London. The only time I have spent time in scotland is when I decided to mountain bike around the scottish highlands for a week. Turns out It's hilly and rainy AF, wouldn't recommend unless you really hate yourself. I haven't been back since!

oOColquhounOo

Trial
Trial

Postby Dr_Badthur » 28 Jul 2020 23:44

oOColquhounOo wrote:I'm grinding the american arty at the moment i am at the tier 8. Honestly willing to grind anything if it will be used in competitive stuff.

t92 is rarely ever used in cw
in order of how frequently they're used (excluding stb since you're already grinding it, but it is used quite a bit); CGC, GWE100, leo 1, e4 - those are the ones I'd focus on
there are other tanks which are used somewhat regularly, but mainly on specific maps, some of which are generally left to players who are more experienced with the positions or tank (tvp, 50b, strv, 60tp come to mind)
ofc you can't grind the tanks which are used the most, since they're CW tanks LUL

oOColquhounOo wrote:hilly and rainy AF, wouldn't recommend unless you really hate yourself

sounds like ireland :feelsbad:

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Forum memes
Spoiler:

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer

Postby oOColquhounOo » 28 Jul 2020 23:47

Sounds Good!! I fapped away all my free exp to get the the sta-1 but will grind them!

:likeasear:

oOColquhounOo

Trial
Trial

Postby ConTroll » 29 Jul 2020 11:46

+1 to this app, berty and I have been in the same clan for a long time. Really nice guy, excellent team player.

I missed ya man :'(

Slayer of Artillery
ConTroll

Trial
Trial

Postby oOColquhounOo » 29 Jul 2020 12:17

Hey Con, WTF are you doing here Lad! thought you were still memeing about still??

Missed ya too

QQ

oOColquhounOo

Trial
Trial

Postby Mettkrieger » 29 Jul 2020 12:36

oOColquhounOo wrote:The only time I have spent time in scotland is when I decided to mountain bike around the scottish highlands for a week. Turns out It's hilly and rainy AF, wouldn't recommend unless you really hate yourself. I haven't been back since!

How was MTB'ing?

Mettkrieger

Officer
Officer

Postby oOColquhounOo » 29 Jul 2020 12:49

It was great fun but really challenging. We were camping and cycling for 4-5 days and >100km. We had the bikes loaded up with a load of kit which made them ridiculously heavy so any climb was pretty brutal. I'm usually pretty handy on a bike but i haven't experienced anything like it.

oOColquhounOo

Trial
Trial

Postby ConTroll » 29 Jul 2020 14:51

I never stop memeing, these guys are being really nice to me and let me in for a trial run ^~^

Slayer of Artillery
ConTroll

Trial
Trial

Postby moe77 » 29 Jul 2020 15:31

Dr_Badthur wrote:
oOColquhounOo wrote:I'm grinding the american arty at the moment i am at the tier 8. Honestly willing to grind anything if it will be used in competitive stuff.

in order of how frequently they're used (excluding stb since you're already grinding it, but it is used quite a bit); CGC, GWE100, leo 1, e4 - those are the ones I'd focus on
there are other tanks which are used somewhat regularly, but mainly on specific maps, some of which are generally left to players who are more experienced with the positions or tank (tvp, 50b, strv, 60tp come to mind)
ofc you can't grind the tanks which are used the most, since they're CW tanks LUL

Not mentioning your signature tank, i thought higher of you badthur.
279 is also a tank that would come to mind but depending on when the break happened getting the second set of missions started at the excalibur isn't really hard but just a very tedious task. Once you're past that one though the Chimera is basically a mixture of 55a/260 Missions and the 279e ones demand consistency and/or mm luck but both feel far less time consuming than collecting stuff for the excalibur.

moe77

Postby oOColquhounOo » 29 Jul 2020 15:52

right, i am currently on the second part of the 279 missions so will hopefully have them done soon, but like you say mm and luck is needed. I am also two missions away from the 260

oOColquhounOo

Trial
Trial

Postby Dr_Badthur » 29 Jul 2020 16:17

didn't bother mentioning the 260/279e because I assumed you'd be far away from them :P

279e is used pretty commonly, but 260 is rarely used nowadays

Forum memes
Spoiler:

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer

Postby Mettkrieger » 29 Jul 2020 16:20

oOColquhounOo wrote:right, i am currently on the second part of the 279 missions so will hopefully have them done soon, but like you say mm and luck is needed. I am also two missions away from the 260

Which second part?

Mettkrieger

Officer
Officer

Postby oOColquhounOo » 29 Jul 2020 16:41

The Chimera, i'm like 1/2 way through

oOColquhounOo

Trial
Trial

Postby Mettkrieger » 29 Jul 2020 20:11

oOColquhounOo wrote:The Chimera, i'm like 1/2 way through

Someone tried bamboozling us

Mettkrieger

Officer
Officer

Postby oOColquhounOo » 29 Jul 2020 20:21

Upon reflection, my wording was terrible! sorry. That is why im trusted with numbers and not words for my degree

:Oo:

oOColquhounOo

Trial
Trial

Postby Dr_Badthur » 02 Aug 2020 15:52

Kahoon, you're getting a trial!
Invite is sent.

Some information about the trial:
- There is a hidden community voting determining the outcome of the trial (main members are able to cast a vote).
- The trial phase will last up to 1 month and can be shorter if we see earlier that you fit (or don't fit).
- We are mostly looking at how well you fit into the community and expect interaction with the community.
- While we are a no-obligation clan, you still need to actively play the game.
- Of course some level of performance and activity is required.

Make sure to relog on our forums after accepting the invite, so you get access to the internal section of our forum.
You will also receive an automated PM with some more information.

(If you have problems relogging, follow the steps in this post.)

Our TS3-adress is ts.idealclan.eu. When you are there, make sure to contact an Officer for member rights.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask, depending on the matter, either an Officer or regular member.

Welcome!

Forum memes
Spoiler:

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer

Return to WoT Clan Applications