Login or register with Wargaming Account

Application Rauhweltbegriff

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

Application Rauhweltbegriff

Postby Rauhweltbegriff » 13 May 2020 18:42

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life
https://wot-life.com/eu/player/Rauhwelt ... 501057855/

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?
Marked the Bourrasque thingy recently, pretty enjoyable to play. Other than that I enjoy T30 for the Memes and anything with some sort of speed.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
Frontline, other event modes, Steel Hunter is coming up, and so on :-)

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?
I ve been long time member of the G__G and after that Officer in the "old" TRVST, so I have my fair share of Clan v Clan experience, but I dont enjoy it that much anymore like I used to.

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.
-Random Clans: Left them to find new challenges
-G__G: to initiate TRVST with some other guys
-TRVST: Shortage of time to spare
-Skil1: 1 week after I joined the requirements for joining were set down from Tier10 3 marks to Tier8 3 marks and the clan got flooded with questionable people #widepeeposad
-R4YD: helped out a friend for one week with CW

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
Seems like a laid back community where you dont have to be afraid that someone joins your channel to scream at you why you werent there for 1 out of 120 CWs :-)
I am looking forward to join up with people who have the same mindset.

6. Tell us something about yourself.
My name is Tim, I am 24 years old and live currently in Germany. I work at a freight forwarding company specialized in high value car shipping and warehousing. At the same time I go to university to get my B.Sc in supply chain management.
In my off time I like to work on my own vintage car and play Wot or other games with friends.

Hope you guys got a good overview, happy hunting :-)

Regards
Rauhweltbegriff

Rauhweltbegriff

Trial
Trial

Re: Application Rauhweltbegriff

Postby Mettkrieger » 13 May 2020 18:45

Soooooo....

Which vintage car?

Also: Sorry we already have a Tim. You're Peter now.

Mettkrieger

Officer
Officer

Postby moe77 » 13 May 2020 19:19

Mettkrieger wrote:Which vintage car?

you did have a look at his name, right? :Oo:

moe77

Postby Dr_Badthur » 13 May 2020 19:23

Rauhweltbegriff wrote:Seems like a laid back community where you dont have to be afraid that someone joins your channel to scream at you why you werent there for 1 out of 120 CWs :-)

nah, it's the other way around here OpieOP

nice app :thumb:

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer

Postby Rauhweltbegriff » 13 May 2020 19:26

moe77 wrote:
Mettkrieger wrote:Which vintage car?

you did have a look at his name, right? :Oo:

Actually its not a RWB Porsche (Id take it though)

I have a 1977 Corvette :-)

Rauhweltbegriff

Trial
Trial

Postby Orrie » 13 May 2020 19:35

Rauhweltbegriff wrote:I have a 1977 Corvette :-)

Kreygasm

Orrie

Commander
Commander

Postby McMokka » 13 May 2020 19:57

Rauhweltbegriff wrote:1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?
Marked the Bourrasque thingy recently, pretty enjoyable to play. Other than that I enjoy T30 for the Memes and anything with some sort of speed.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?
I ve been long time member of the G__G and after that Officer in the "old" TRVST, so I have my fair share of Clan v Clan experience, but I dont enjoy it that much anymore like I used to.

-Skil1: 1 week after I joined the requirements for joining were set down from Tier10 3 marks to Tier8 3 marks and the clan got flooded with questionable people #widepeeposad

Seems like a laid back community where you dont have to be afraid that someone joins your channel to scream at you why you werent there for 1 out of 120 CWs :-)

My name is Tim, I am 24 years old and live currently in Germany. I work at a freight forwarding company specialized in high value car shipping and warehousing. At the same time I go to university to get my B.Sc in supply chain management.
In my off time I like to work on my own vintage car and play Wot or other games with friends.

Regards
Rauhweltbegriff

Was this always your name? Some guys here were pretty active in the German clan-scene, we might have heard of you ;)

Other than that: solid application, solid stats, another German to make IDEAL "more good" :sealdier:

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Rauhweltbegriff » 13 May 2020 20:33

McMokka wrote:
Rauhweltbegriff wrote:1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life

Regards
Rauhweltbegriff

Was this always your name? Some guys here were pretty active in the German clan-scene, we might have heard of you ;)

Other than that: solid application, solid stats, another German to make IDEAL "more good" :sealdier:

I am one of those rename retards, Over the Years ive been Chevelle, Cthulhu, Eldorado, and so on...

Rauhweltbegriff

Trial
Trial

Postby TheDrownedApe » 14 May 2020 09:18

Where are WORKS and S4 rebirth when you need them. I suppose we will all be :sealdier: soon

Nice app and finally someone who understands IDEALs MO

TheDrownedApe

Postby McMokka » 16 May 2020 11:39

Cheers (we gotta come up with a nickname), we decided to accept your application :)

Some information about the trial:
- There is a hidden community voting determining the outcome of the trial (main members are able to cast a vote).
- The trial phase will last up to 1 month and can be shorter if we see earlier that you fit (or don't fit).
- We are mostly looking at how well you fit into the community and expect interaction with the community.
- While we are a no-obligation clan, you still need to actively play the game.
- Of course some level of performance and activity is required.

Make sure to relog on our forums after accepting the invite, so you get access to the internal section of our forum.
You will also receive an automated PM with some more information.

(If you have problems relogging, follow the steps in this post.)

Our TS3-adress is ts.idealclan.eu. When you are there, make sure to contact an Officer for member rights.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask, depending on the matter, either an Officer or regular member.

Welcome!

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Rauhweltbegriff » 16 May 2020 11:56

Thx for the inv :)

Rauhweltbegriff

Trial