Login or register with Wargaming Account

Every clan I join dies

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer (WoT), Commander (WoT)

Every clan I join dies

Postby Aubury » 09 Jun 2019 17:41

Dear IDEAL leaders / recuiters

I am Gamble_24, in real life name Zoltan ( call Gamble or Zoli ). I am doing this post as i would like to join to your great clan. I am currently in HUNS, there are two reasons why i would like to leave it. The members in HUNS significantly changed in last weeks and i play mainly platoon with players outside of HUNS. Other reason is the campaigne which is coming. I do not know how IDEAL is thinking on that as i know you not play CW which is also not important to me ( i prefer good platoons and ESL in this game ). But i like campaigns and very important me to own all tier 10 available tanks so i would not like miss it.
So my application is valid only if IDEAL will be participated in campaign will you ?

If yes, this is the most important reason why i would like join as you are powerful clan. Other reason is my friend here ( EPICSKILL ) who told me and sometimes invite me some platoons with other IDEAL players and it was very good. So these are the two mean reason of my application.

I use TS3, and i have microphone. I speak fluently english ,
Regarding CW i played many games in CW if will i kindly participate. i have almost all Tier 10 vehicle ( only FV TD, obj 263, British Arty and obj 430 missing - all others i have ).
My favourite tier 10 tanks are : Batchat, leopard1 , STB1 . Honestly i like mediums mainly, i play with them. I do not like so much heavy or TDs.

How often use Gold ammo ? i put it in my all tanks from tier 8 till 10. and use it if situation request. I mean if i have less HP and i need penetrate anyway, or very important to kill that tank to win the game, or target is higher tier in Tier8 i change to gold ammo without thinking. I know the weak points of the tank but i do not like risky the winning. so generally i not use, but i use it if need. the Exceptions are the 13-90, T57, T69, i use these tanks with gold ammo only. no else.

If i can i play in platoons, i prefer it against the lonely playing.

http://www.noobmeter.com/player/eu/gamb ... 45D97ACCA5

here is my statistics. I know that it is not so impressive as other IDEAL players have. Honestly i very slowly learned how play better. i say that my 10K stat and 1K stat show the real value i am approximately 2400-2600 WN8 player. My recent is higher always, but it is depend how much i play with arty, or what kind of tanks i play.

I spoke already about why i leave my current clan. Some words about me in real life. I am 32 years old, i am working as economist ( accountant ) in a multinational company. In my work i speak mush with foreign people, so i am open with any other culture. I am not so serios , i am light person, but little shy and quite. i enjoy if others speaking and i just joining to chat, not i am who starting it.

So that was my application, should you have any further question please let me know.

BR
Gamble

Spoiler:

I don't stat pad in tier 9 tanks. I just happen to play an equal amount of tier 8 and 10 tanks!
Aubury

Re: Every clan I join dies

Postby Dr_Starfart » 09 Jun 2019 18:20

Not sure if extreme troll or hmm'm :thinking:

Bois
Spoiler:
I'm still here

Dr_Starfart

Postby Dr_Badthur » 09 Jun 2019 18:39

no, just extreme traitor autism :)

This post was automatically generated by our experimental forum bot. Please ignore it.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Postby Paris_Hilton » 10 Jun 2019 14:56

denied
we are full
>:D

Xen is gay
Paris_Hilton

Officer
Officer

Postby Aubury » 10 Jun 2019 15:34

Paris_Hilton wrote:denied
we are full
>:D

Okay I will try again tomorrow

Spoiler:

I don't stat pad in tier 9 tanks. I just happen to play an equal amount of tier 8 and 10 tanks!
Aubury

Postby TheGamingLion » 10 Jun 2019 15:36

Paris pretending to be a recruiter Kappa

TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Postby Mettkrieger » 10 Jun 2019 16:58

This guy "playes" games on a console. Don't accept!

Mettkrieger

Postby Dr_Existence420 » 10 Jun 2019 17:08

Aubury wrote:Dear IDEAL leaders / recuiters

Other reason is the campaigne which is coming. I do not know how IDEAL is thinking on that as i know you not play CW which is also not important to me ( i prefer good platoons and ESL in this game ). But i like campaigns and very important me to own all tier 10 available tanks so i would not like miss it.
So my application is valid only if IDEAL will be participated in campaign will you ?

:Oo: campaign, what camaign?

Dr_Existence420

Postby TheDrownedApe » 10 Jun 2019 18:18

Dr_Existence420 wrote:
Aubury wrote:Dear IDEAL leaders / recuiters

Other reason is the campaigne which is coming. I do not know how IDEAL is thinking on that as i know you not play CW which is also not important to me ( i prefer good platoons and ESL in this game ). But i like campaigns and very important me to own all tier 10 available tanks so i would not like miss it.

:Oo: campaign, what camaign?

the one that's coming :sherlock:

On Gimble, i vote yes

TheDrownedApe

Postby Erebus8 » 11 Jun 2019 21:16

noted vo

Erebus8

Return to WoT Clan Applications