Login or register with Wargaming Account

Ideal application

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Ideal application

Postby scorpioncr » 20 Jul 2021 17:49

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life

https://wot-life.com/eu/player/scorpioncr/

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?

right now i am mostly marking tanks which i did not mark yet. From those i did enjoy bourrasque, progetto 46, and renegade the most. Even though i did not mark renegade yet.

I like playing almost every tank class besides arta and td.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?

Im most interested in CW season / CW-campaign and having good clan mates to platoon with.

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?

Recently i have been playing cw season quite actively and also SH and adv. Back some years ago i also used to play cw campaign but scipped wot while chief was available sadly. QQ

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.

GR-W -- I am currently in this clan but im unhappy with the performance.
D0NE -- I left due to clan inactivity
OM -- i got kicked cause i had to take a break of wot in order to not suicide back in 2017.
CAHSQ -- was just a necessary evil to not getting bullied by recruiters after returning to play wot

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?

being able to play with good players and not being forced to play adv/sh as soon as you are online.
I do expect a cool atmosphere while spending my sparetime in this crap game :D And i hope IDEAL plays in CW campaign.

6. Tell us something about yourself.

I think i can describe myself as peaceful, loyal and always involved in improving what i like... And Im mostly in a good mood. Something personal maybe? fun fact Im crazy addicted to watches as wrong as it sounds :P

scorpioncr

Re: Ideal application

Postby Mettkrieger » 20 Jul 2021 17:56

scorpioncr wrote:Im most interested in CW season / CW-campaign and having good clan mates to platoon with.

We'll not be playing the upcoming campaign due to lack of interest ;)

Figured I might let you know

Mettkrieger

Officer
Officer

Postby McMokka » 20 Jul 2021 18:09

To follow up on this, if you are interested in joining afterwards/regardless, please let us know :) We will put your application on hold then

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby scorpioncr » 20 Jul 2021 18:09

I will play campaign in my current clan which is not a problem. The application is more likely after campaign.

I also figured it might be interesting for you to have some specs of me. Im 27 years old and from Germany :P

Thank you for the quick replay!

scorpioncr

Postby McMokka » 20 Jul 2021 18:19

Very good, our german faction is getting really strong. Without the others realizing, we recently reached an 8 out of 15 majority of german officers :sealdier:

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Return to WoT Clan Applications