Login or register with Wargaming Account

Your gaming rig/cave/desktop whatever...

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: Your gaming rig/cave/desktop whatever...

Postby dfx » 29 Sep 2015 14:56

Below 4k res and you call it ultimate!? That's so 2005...

dfx

Postby orgu » 29 Sep 2015 15:05

dfx wrote:Below 4k res and you call it ultimate!? That's so 2005...

It's not about the res in this case... (well okay partly it is).

orgu

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Not_a_Tesla » 29 Sep 2015 21:47

dfx wrote:Below 4k res and you call it ultimate!? That's so 2005...

Unfortunately in todays reality you have to choose between resolution and refresh rate :tomatard:

No Comrade Premier, it has only beguin.
Not_a_Tesla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Bowser_nl » 02 Oct 2015 12:48

I have a question! Today my pc decided to get rekt. Screen was black randomly after i came back from afk. Whenever i boot my pc the startup bios and windows loading screens show, but as soon as windows starts (the startup theme plays) my screen goes black with "no signal". This happens exactly at the time my gpu gets to work (i can hear the fan running when it starts), so is it safe to say my videocard got ripped in peace?

-PC works in safe mode
-PC works when i delete the videocard drivers, but dies again when windows reinstalls them and reboots.

Time to buy a new one or does any of you nerdes have final suggestions?

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby H311fi5h » 02 Oct 2015 12:53

You could try a different card in your pc, or plug your card in a second pc for testing.

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

Postby Brati007 » 02 Oct 2015 13:04

Bowser_nl wrote:I have a question! Today my pc decided to get rekt. Screen was black randomly after i came back from afk. Whenever i boot my pc the startup bios and windows loading screens show, but as soon as windows starts (the startup theme plays) my screen goes black with "no signal". This happens exactly at the time my gpu gets to work (i can hear the fan running when it starts), so is it safe to say my videocard got ripped in peace?

-PC works in safe mode
-PC works when i delete the videocard drivers, but dies again when windows reinstalls them and reboots.

try to clean all driver rests with ccleaner and then try again, since pc works in safe mode your hdd should be fine. is your gpu still running while screen is black/no input. does your cpu got an igpu ?

if you can replace gpu like fishy said then just do it, should be the fastest way to figure out if your current gpu is deaded.

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby H311fi5h » 02 Oct 2015 13:06

Actually wanted to post here for a while:

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

Postby BoogieM » 02 Oct 2015 13:18

Big desk, Such order, much discipline. WOW

Although I was expecting a map of the world with arrows to signify attack directions ... or is that on the wall behind you?

BoogieM

Postby Bowser_nl » 02 Oct 2015 13:35

Brati007 wrote:
try to clean all driver rests with ccleaner and then try again, since pc works in safe mode your hdd should be fine. is your gpu still running while screen is black/no input. does your cpu got an igpu ?

if you can replace gpu like fishy said then just do it, should be the fastest way to figure out if your current gpu is deaded.

Yep i have a igpu, which is what im running the pc with now. Only reason i needed to go in safe mode is to delete the drivers. The GPU runs when I start windows, the fans work and it tries to install its drivers. It just gives a "no signal".

I don't think i have another videocard, i'll have to look.

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby McMokka » 02 Oct 2015 13:46

Let´s jump on the bandwagon then:

Pic of the pc-insides will follow, cant crawl under my desk right now, suffer from herniated disc ;( pls no hate for potato-quality, used the whatsapp-webbrowser to get it on my pc :tomatard:

Setup:
Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z97 Gaming
CPU: intel i7 4790k @4,4GHz
GPU: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G
RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance @1600MHz
PSU: beQuiet PurePower 630w
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB

Periphery:
Mainscreen: LG 27MP55 IPS LED 27'
Sidescreen: Acer K242HL 24'
Keyboard: Razer Deathstalker
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013
Mousepad: Razer Goliathus small
Soundsystem: Logitech z523
Headset: Razer Kraken
Mic: Auna MIC-900B
+a normal XBox360-Controller

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 02 Oct 2015 13:53

H311fi5h wrote:Actually wanted to post here for a while:

D: A rare look into the Furherbunker itself D: cherish this moment lads.

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby Not_a_Tesla » 02 Oct 2015 15:45

Bowser_nl wrote:
Brati007 wrote:

Yep i have a igpu, which is what im running the pc with now. Only reason i needed to go in safe mode is to delete the drivers. The GPU runs when I start windows, the fans work and it tries to install its drivers. It just gives a "no signal".

I don't think i have another videocard, i'll have to look.

Might be also sth wrong with GPU/screen connecion, or even with your Display.
but i suggest to do what Brate said, and install older driver (the best if you have the original one that came with GPU)

No Comrade Premier, it has only beguin.
Not_a_Tesla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Thoryk » 02 Oct 2015 16:08

Spoiler:
H311fi5h wrote:Actually wanted to post here for a while:

Not a single grain of dust inside that case - probably filtrated air in the fuhrerbunker D:

Thoryk
IDEAL Propaganda Minister
Thoryk

Officer
Officer

Postby H311fi5h » 02 Oct 2015 16:16

I had everything disassembled and cleaned before I took that photo. I probably pulled a pound of dust out of the cpu cooler.

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

Postby Bowser_nl » 02 Oct 2015 16:53

Brati007 wrote:
Bowser_nl wrote:I have a question! Today my pc decided to get rekt. Screen was black randomly after i came back from afk. Whenever i boot my pc the startup bios and windows loading screens show, but as soon as windows starts (the startup theme plays) my screen goes black with "no signal". This happens exactly at the time my gpu gets to work (i can hear the fan running when it starts), so is it safe to say my videocard got ripped in peace?

-PC works in safe mode

Brati, smart man! I already threw my GPU away and then i realised i don't have a igpu on this pc. So how did that piece of shit pc run normally when i didnt have drivers installed? So i manually deleted every single file related to the drivers, disabled windows auto driver installing and then manually installed my related drivers. Im missing the nvidea control panel but my card is running on its own drivers again. Strange but w/e, it works.

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby Brati007 » 02 Oct 2015 17:45

Bowser_nl wrote:
Brati007 wrote:

-PC works in safe mode

Brati, smart man! I already threw my GPU away and then i realised i don't have a igpu on this pc. So how did that piece of shit pc run normally when i didnt have drivers installed? So i manually deleted every single file related to the drivers, disabled windows auto driver installing and then manually installed my related drivers. Im missing the nvidea control panel but my card is running on its own drivers again. Strange but w/e, it works.

dont tell me what i already know :brati:

since you owe me a headset already i am fine with you upvoting all of my posts :likeasear:

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby Bowser_nl » 03 Oct 2015 09:01

Brati007 wrote:
Bowser_nl wrote:
Brati007 wrote:

-PC works in safe mode

dont tell me what i already know :brati:

since you owe me a headset already i am fine with you upvoting all of my posts :likeasear:

This glorious mousemat wasn't enough? :smug:

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby wetlioN » 03 Oct 2015 09:05

i bet that secret gold train they found in poland is actually our fuhrers clean and tidy fapcave :officer_sexii:

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby AaMelon » 06 Oct 2015 22:37

Watched microsoft mess today, oh my dayum. Gonna pre-order it tmw immediately

phpBB [video]

Very satisfied with my surface pro 3, but this is just some next level shit.
Who needs a MAC NOW?
Perfect for IT work and other school stuff, but also gaming in the free time :D

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 10 Oct 2015 12:59

What about drawing seals with the surface pen, lel.

After seeing fishlers tidy pc, here mine:

relelel, i need a modular psu with short cables badly. :sealmato:

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section