Login or register with Wargaming Account

Stronk Photos

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: Stronk Photos

Postby Cannot_Gitgud » 16 Apr 2021 17:55

I should go outside more with my camera.

Cannot_Gitgud

Friend of IDEAL
Friend of IDEAL

Postby Gotma » 27 Apr 2021 09:05

Not as high quality as slart's beauties, but well I liked the view O:)

22:14:46 - "Kiwi" stupst Sie an:
GOTMA, I WAS IN GERMANY AND FOUND GOD. I AM A MAN OF CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR NOW o/

Brony wrote: Btw Gotma youre kinda alright eventhough you sound like a horny 40 y/o old lesbian.
Gotma

Commander
Commander

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 27 Apr 2021 11:24

majority of you mr sexiіs have seen the view from my house, this is the view from my granny's house (we live about 2 minutes away)

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby Dr_Slartibartfart » 27 Apr 2021 18:55

Edit: I think Imgur just started to have some problems as some pictures suddenly arent loading, but imgur itself isnt either for me. So I think it will eventually fix itself

Those are some really epic views :O I havent got anything like that close to me sadly, wonder why :thinking:

After a small hiatus because I was feeling fairly poopy I went out again on a few trips and got some nice pics too :)
Gonna put em in a spoiler so less scrolling is required for future posts :)

Spoiler:
Trip 1: Scouting The East
Went to a nice holiday home with my fam for a few days, partly because my parents might want to move to the east later. (something to do with a constant strong wind over here in the west)

Caught these stunning Anemonoides nemorosa aka wood anemones in the woods (who could have guessed) just after some nice rain

Not too much farther there was another wet rained being :)

A nice mansion next to a wet dirt road with the sun shining on the house created a beautiful effect

Trip 2: Discovering Leyduin
The house you see here is house Leyduin, which is a real posh house. The original was built in 1874, but in 1921 it was torn down and replaced with the building you see here. "Why?" You might ask. Well the owners of the house wanted a more modern one, with toilets instead of shitboxes, central heating, flowing hot water and electrical lights. The area around the house is very pretty as well with a vegetable garden and a fairly large sized wood. All in all, very pleasant to visit :)

In the woods around the house there are some roe deer as well which are hella cute

And here is a random macro photo of some nice moss I came by

Trip 3: Wild Kingdom
Wild Kingdom is the literal translation of Wildrijk, the name of the forest. It is riddled with common bluebells everywhere, sadly they werent blossoming much yet. So am gonna go back later and hopefully get some nice pics with a shitload of common bluebells :^)
The common bluebells can be seen here in the out of focus background with the quackers having photograph priority of course

Around the woods there are also a lot of branch walls (don't know what they are actually called) which enrich the area. They house a lot of insects and small mammals and look fairly cool.

Next to Wildrijk there are ofcourse, it wouldn't be The Netherlands without them, tulip fields! It is kinda weird to think about, people come across the whole world to see them and I don't think that much of them except that they look nice :P

Here is an irrigation machine thingy water squirter at work, making sure they get nice and hydrated

And lastly, just a nice plant(not sure what kind) growing out of a dead tree which created a nice image.

Bois
Spoiler:
I'm still here

pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/h9nN9zdizaYPKX6h7
Dr_Slartibartfart

Postby TheGamingLion » 27 Apr 2021 19:19

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

"Convneatftient." - Truln, 2020
TheGamingLion

Commander
Commander

Postby Dr_Slartibartfart » 03 May 2021 17:43

Went to the beach at sunset yesterday, was nice although quite cold.

These are the hoogovens, steel production facility as you guys might know as tata steel. Gave some really interesting contrast with the dunes in front

In some way, I think the windmills are kinda nice. Otherwise it would be a fairly boring view I think, I dont hate it at least.

And was nice to see quite a lot of couples who just came to the beach to view the sunset. People really longed to go outside in the evening again now that the curfew is no longer.

Some more sunsetting shots, sadly because of the clouds far away there wasnt a really visible sunset behind the horizon. Just one behind the clouds.

The sun lighting the houses and dunes gave a really nice effect as well

and a pic of the parking place entry + some art building at sunset was also really nice.

Will for sure do some more sunrise/sunset shooting in the future as the lighting is really nice. Also forgot to mention before, but if you guys want to see pics on instagram I made a photography account where I slowly upload all these photos too: https://www.instagram.com/tychrafie/

Bois
Spoiler:
I'm still here

Dr_Slartibartfart

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 04 May 2021 11:24

Dr_Slartibartfart wrote:These are the hoogovens, steel production facility as you guys might know as tata steel. Gave some really interesting contrast with the dunes in front

my favorite one :SOA:

smol tip (not related to photography), if you care about image quality, use Discord to host the photos. Imgur compresses images quite a lot :paris_hilton:
Discord doesn't edit or compress images at all, unlike most places you'd use to host images

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby Dr_Slartibartfart » 12 Jan 2022 13:10

After a short hiathus from photography, i am finally picking it up again. Started off with some product photography of the rings I got custom made with my committee shit hehe

Was actually surprisingly easy to make some nice pictures. Used my bedside reading lamp for lighting as that is a bright as fuck boiii, got a skyrim map as surface to place them on as it fits the setting very well and an opinel knife to complement the setting too. Opinels are kind of the standard knife at the camps, it has nice shiny and reflecty properties and fills the shit a bit more.

Bois
Spoiler:
I'm still here

Dr_Slartibartfart

Postby Dr_Slartibartfart » 24 Jan 2022 16:54

Did some more macro photography with my new tripod, this time i focusstacked(aka taking many pictures at different focus points and composing one pic that is just fully focused) and the pics came out hella neat.

Bois
Spoiler:
I'm still here

Dr_Slartibartfart

Previous

Return to Public Friends' Section