Login or register with Wargaming Account

GoT Thread [SPOILERS]

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: GoT Thread [SPOILERS]

Postby McMokka » 02 May 2019 10:32

Gotma wrote:
Dr_Mokka wrote:Well, tbh they already killed nearly all zombies which were in the battle.

Wat? LUL

From what I remember there were still thousands outside of winterfell just splattering when the night King deaded. There was an endless stream of them coming and coming and coming.
Tektiks were bad, but a loss was the only outcome possible from the getgo, without killing the night king obv.

Might be wrong but as far as i remember, the undead outside of winterfell were the resurrected fallen comrades. Not sure though, watched the episode while eating dinner LUL

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Aubury » 02 May 2019 10:43

Gotma wrote:From what I remember there were still thousands outside of winterfell just splattering when the night King deaded.

I think Mokka means before the Night King fell off Vyserion and resurrected the zombies.

I don't stat pad in tier 9 tanks. I just happen to play an equal amount of tier 8 and 10 tanks!
Spoiler:
Aubury

Postby BeneficialCucumber » 02 May 2019 10:54

hard to believe tho they rekt an army of 100.000+ wights with just 10.000 northmen and allies. Okay well they have two dragons but they were rather ineffective once the NK started that icestorm thingy.
So either the wight army was smaller in total size or it wasn't the whole NKs army attacking Winterfell.

“But the lord spoke to Mozeps: Tell the children of Israel, they shall push. You, lift the barbell over the pudding-ocean of the weak and separate them, so my people can pass through to the holy gym.” - Exodus 14
BeneficialCucumber

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Marliini » 02 May 2019 11:21

BeneficialCucumber wrote:hard to believe tho they rekt an army of 100.000+ wights with just 10.000 northmen and allies. Okay well they have two dragons but they were rather ineffective once the NK started that icestorm thingy.
So either the wight army was smaller in total size or it wasn't the whole NKs army attacking Winterfell.

Even if it was only part of the dead army, didn't all the dead army die as the king got stabbed, which takes out possibility of part of the army ravaging say King's Landing at the same time

'Flanking with the JP E-100 is easier and faster' Lion, beach of Overlord, 27/06/2021
Marliini

Postby Gotma » 02 May 2019 14:25

I srsly struggle to understand where you got those numbers from. The living weren't outnumbered 1:10 but rather 1:50 or worse. At least that's what the episode suggests in the fight scenes. And even when the night king resurrected all the dead folks it wasn't like: "Hey we won the fight, let's just kill the night king now!" No they were still fighting their balls off and merely had a moment to breath, when it all became even worse. Knowing there are episodes after this made the plot of the episode pointless. We all knew no important character would die deep inside our hearts.

22:14:46 - "Kiwi" stupst Sie an:
GOTMA, I WAS IN GERMANY AND FOUND GOD. I AM A MAN OF CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR NOW o/

Brony wrote: Btw Gotma youre kinda alright eventhough you sound like a horny 40 y/o old lesbian.
Gotma

Commander
Commander

Postby Bronn1 » 02 May 2019 21:25

Spoiler:

Bronn1

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 03 May 2019 15:53

Spoiler:
lets all just remember that this is a (albeit very believable/realistic) fantasy fiction... if it were to be 100% realistic, yes the night king would have absolutely rekt everything. but would killing off every character at winterfell have been entertaining to watch?

Last edited by Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL on 12 Jul 2019 17:08, edited 2 times in total.
( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby Bronn1 » 03 May 2019 16:25

Fantasy fiction doesn't mean it shouldn't respects it's own internal logic!

Bronn1

Postby TheGamingLion » 03 May 2019 18:08

Dr_Badthur wrote:
Spoiler:
lets all just remember that this is a (albeit very believable/realistic) fantasy fiction... if it were to be 100% realistic, yes the night king would have absolutely rekt everything. but would killing off every character at winterfell have been entertaining to watch?

Hell yes.

"Convneatftient." - Truln, 2020
TheGamingLion

Commander
Commander

Postby Kriegerseele » 03 May 2019 20:39

Tbh it would be 100% better if actually everybody died and in the end cersei wins against the nightking by killing him with one of her tricks.
that would be red wedding levels of shock

With great power comes great responsibility
Kriegerseele

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Dr_Oolen » 03 May 2019 20:54

Kriegerseele wrote:Tbh it would be 100% better if actually everybody died and in the end cersei wins against the nightking by killing him with one of her tricks.
that would be red wedding levels of shock
That would actually be a better ending than what we are probably gonna get. Maybe she will win the throne afterall anyway Kappa

Dr_Oolen

Officer
Officer

Postby McMokka » 03 May 2019 21:04

Cersei dying will be even more satisfying than seeing her shitstain son getting poisoned. And I will savor it for weeks LUL

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Dr_Oolen » 03 May 2019 21:21

Dr_Mokka wrote:Cersei dying will be even more satisfying than seeing her shitstain son getting poisoned. And I will savor it for weeks LUL
inb4 she actually survives and wins, that would redeem (if done well and in some consistent/reasonable way) the pognoggery of the previous episode

personally all i want from this show at this point is for the hound to rektangle the mountain, if they dont even give me that then fawk off

Dr_Oolen

Officer
Officer

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 03 May 2019 22:27

showrunners said it will be a bittersweet ending (which as of now it really isn't), something tells me cersei won't die and in fact will do more damage than the weak night king did :krygrthinking:

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 04 May 2019 15:54

phpBB [video]

monkaS

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby Xen » 04 May 2019 18:35

everybody dyin and cersei defeating the night king would be ridiculously bad of an ending. she never even acknowledged the threat, didnt prepare anything, doesnt know anything about it, yeh nah thx.

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Aubury » 04 May 2019 18:58

Dr_Badthur wrote:showrunners said it will be a bittersweet ending (which as of now it really isn't), something tells me cersei won't die and in fact will do more damage than the weak night king did :krygrthinking:

Bittersweet will be dany falls of her dragon and dies, arya gets stomped by the mountain and jon is forced to be king

I don't stat pad in tier 9 tanks. I just happen to play an equal amount of tier 8 and 10 tanks!
Spoiler:
Aubury

Postby Xen » 04 May 2019 19:58

and the autistic wheelchair retard is the new night king

Xen

Commander
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section