Login or register with Wargaming Account

Interested in a full-time job in your BDSM dungeon

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer (WoT), Commander (WoT)

Interested in a full-time job in your BDSM dungeon

Postby BerounSF » 27 Feb 2019 09:50

Hello anyone bored enough to waste your time reading this! (then again if you waste your time playing WoT you can be here too lmao)

I am not very talkative and not original at all so will just answer the questions one by one and let's see what do I come up with at the end

1. Link to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs
https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/ac ... -BerounSF/
https://wotlabs.net/eu/player/berounsf

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately?
Well... I am a person who plays only few tanks at the same time as (and I am for sure wrong) I feel I play them better than if I play all the tanks at the same time and don't focus on any of them. Lately I have been playing Obj 430 and tbh it doesn't suit my playstyle as I tend to rely on the armour and I get rekt. I did enjoy the T-44 though. I especially enjoy playing light tanks.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
I especially would like to finally be able to get a tank in the next Clan Campaign(s). I have been member of many clans but for whatever reason it has never been a good enough clan to be among the best 10k during a campaign. This last time (Soldiers of Fortune) we were able to just get a province once and we lost it inmediatelly the next day, so no-one of us got a tank even if we played every day.

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.
I have been in my friends clan (WWTD), I was a co-founder with my friend. Left it because I realised that it's very difficult to make your own clan great and I don't have the skills (personal/recruitment/PR skills) to create a competitive clan from scratch. I then joined SBN (community clan of the streamer Hones Gaming/06wallst), but left because they don't really play CW and I really wanted to try the competitive part of the game.After that I joined MRBOB, my current clan, but since we failed at the last campaign (see point 3) I would like to find a clan where I am not the best player anymore (at least regarding WN8) so that I can learn from my clanmates and not feel that I am being pushed back by my inexperienced teammates (it already happens often enough in randoms).

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
I like playing strongholds/advances or basically anything, but I am not active every day, I am online whenever I can, which might be only once a week or so, depends a lot. That's why I like the campaigns, because I know the dates and times and can make it work (for 2 weeks I free my evenings and am online every day). I am not really a platoon-guy though, not because I wouldn't want it, but because from my own experience my performance when in a platoon is much worse than when playing solo (what can I say maybe I am just a selfish unicunt who doesn't know how to help his team ;( )

6. Tell us something about yourself.

Ummm... I am very international (half Spanish-haf Czech, also able to speak Italian and Bulgarian so if you are from any of those countries we can talk!). Other than that, I would like to stream but I would need something else than my potato laptop to be able to do it (not sure why am I even saying this, nobody cares lol). Well last thing, I know my WN8 is not very good ESPECIALLY when considering that it should be lower since I play mostly tier 5 to 7... but I had to try, I really want to join one day a good clan and ... well I am here, but no hard feelings at all if you decide to take more experienced people. I don't enjoy the game so much as I did some years ago (cough cough balance MM OP premiums cough cough), but I would still like to finish my grinds and have a 277 and a Conqueror GC in my garage for the CW (which is the only gamemode that I feel really attracted to). Moreover, I am a free to play player (never spent a single penny/cent/buck) so you can see that it definitely is possible to play semi-competitively (or let's say, it's possible to NOT play like a total braindead lol) without money, but it's getting harder and harder to enjoy it. >3

much love guys. Oh and I also use discord and TS quite often. See you soon and feel free to message me in-game!

Last edited by BerounSF on 28 Feb 2019 15:18, edited 1 time in total.
BerounSF

Re: Application that most likely won't be accepted

Postby Dr_Mokka » 27 Feb 2019 10:02

I wont bother with your stats, since you dug into that on your own (and we got enough people going full autist over it anyway Kappa ), but from what I am reading you seem like a nice dude.
Achieving your stats without spending money on this game is indeed noteworthy (and also explains why you play more lower tiers). It is already hard making a profit in higher tiers with a prem-account since most tanks need gold ammo for this current meta.
Would you, if it isnt too private for you, share your name and age with us, please?

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
Dr_Mokka

Postby Mettkrieger » 27 Feb 2019 10:34

:Oo:

WTF? :waxx25:

Mettkrieger

Postby TheDrownedApe » 27 Feb 2019 10:50

hey dude, nice app but literally 2 x T9 and 1T10. Perhaps come back when you have the tanks needed to play with us.

TheDrownedApe

Postby Mettkrieger » 27 Feb 2019 11:06

BerounSF wrote:5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
I like playing strongholds/advances or basically anything, but I am not active every day, I am online whenever I can, which might be only once a week or so, depends a lot. That's why I like the campaigns, because I know the dates and times and can make it work (for 2 weeks I free my evenings and am online every day). I am not really a platoon-guy though

6. Tell us something about yourself.
I know my WN8 is not very good ESPECIALLY when considering that it should be lower since I play mostly tier 5 to 7.

Moreover, I am a free to play player (never spent a single penny/cent/buck) so you can see that it definitely is possible to play semi-competitively

To your point #5: I'll list your tier 8 & 10 SH tanks that we actually pick (we don't play tier 6 SH):

• T-100 on some maps (where because of our light tank players you wouldn't get to play it)

You don't have a single meta tier 8 tank (or haven't played it). Your tier tens (even if you were to get conqu gc + 277) are really limited (hint: 277 isn't really used in competitive play and we (like every other good clan) already have main clickers)
Most of us don't really care about the lowtiers (7 and below) and platoon at tier 9/10 almost exclusively.

To #6:

Your WN8 shouldn't be lower. It should be higher considering you mostly play tier 5-7. 4k (just saying a number here) rWN8 on tier 10 is a lot harder than 4k rWN8 on tier 5-7.
Regarding the free2play argument: We have some free2play players as well and they manage to stay competitive.

While your application certainly is well written and you put a lot of effort into this from m point of view we (you & us) just wouldn't fit well together.

Mettkrieger

Postby BerounSF » 27 Feb 2019 11:17

Woah, that's a big amount of answers in such a short time.

Yes, what I meant is not that I am better than the WN8 says, but the other way around - my WN8 should be lower if I was playing high tiers more often, that means my real skill level is lower than 2300 WN8. I was expecting this answer, but as I said before, I don't enjoy random battles so much anymore and CW is the most attractive thing to me - so I have to try getting into a good clan, even if the likelihood is not too big.

Regarding the questions - my name is basically Steven (or the bulgarian version of it) and I am 22 yo. Doesn't matter anymore but since you asked :)

Also I now regret having the urge of getting an Ace in every tier 1 to 4 tank (which is why I played 100+ games in some of them), moreover since I don't have many high tier premiums, sometimes I am playing tier 2 or 3 premiums just to get crews to 100% (when buying a new vehicle and retraining the crew).

Now when I read it I seem to be defending myself (DISCLAIMER: I am not, I know I am a noob :D )

I would just like to know: what are the non-premium tier 8 meta tanks? I imagine T32, maybe IS-3.. (but who would pick them over a Patriot or IS-3A lol)

Once again, thanks for the quick response and no hard feelings. Good luck with your games :)

BerounSF

Postby Mettkrieger » 27 Feb 2019 11:20

BerounSF wrote:I would just like to know: what are the non-premium tier 8 meta tanks? I imagine T32, maybe IS-3.. (but who would pick them over a Patriot or IS-3A lol)

Sadly I don't even know what you're talking about...

Mettkrieger

Postby Dr_Mokka » 27 Feb 2019 11:22

Just so you know, the guys with a blue name dont have any power to decide about your application. Green names = officers

So stick around for now, I would say

Dr_Mokka

Postby Dr_Mokka » 27 Feb 2019 11:24

Non-prem T8 meta-tanks: most t8 lights are usable I would say. Apart from that I guess something like a single AMX 50-100, IS3s or T32s are probably usable, if it is less try-hard also some TDs or meds

Dr_Mokka

Postby BerounSF » 27 Feb 2019 11:28

Mettkrieger wrote:Sadly I don't even know what you're talking about...

I think I know what you mean :D premiums FTW, that's also why I have not been really enjoying random queue... or at least not in the high tiers

And no worries, hope dies the last one so I am definitely sticking (even though, let's be honest, we all know the outcome). If nothing else I really want to know if there are some T8 tanks I can get (without using my credit card) that are somewhat useful for clan scene. I even have a 20-battles rental for the FV4202, not using it in randoms because I have no reason to, if I ever need it in CW, I will use it there. (apparently WG will give me a discount depending on how well I do in those 20 battles. Smart marketing, but not gonna work for me)

EDIT: yup, I have in my garage IS-3 (played only SH/FL) and LTTB (played it when it was T7 >:D ) however as I thought, all of those tanks you said are meh compared to LT-432/Lorraine 40t

BerounSF

Postby Mettkrieger » 27 Feb 2019 11:37

Maybe the Pantera would be usable. It's pretty close from what I remember.
As for premiums: You could get a AMX M4 49/T92 from the new refer a friend program which you could use in some clans.

As for us: We enjoy winning, we win a lot, we don't like losing => We tend to play only meta tanks.
And we don't play tier 8 CW, but the FV4202 is (almost) certainly not used in there

Mettkrieger

Postby EternalPieV2 » 27 Feb 2019 12:02

I think your attitude is in the right place, and I can see a bit of myself in you.

Honestly, I would like for you to drop your thing against randoms and especially to try to get a meta tier 8 prem and a few more tier 10 tanks. I wouldn't mind the stat difference as long as you are willing to improve.

Also, Mett is a bit of a cunt, don't mind him too much. :smug:

EternalPieV2

Postby Aubury » 27 Feb 2019 20:06

Dr_Mokka wrote:Just so you know, the guys with a blue name dont have any power to decide about your application. Green names = officers

So stick around for now, I would say

Ye ignore the blue plebs we're just trying to influence the green plebs into not accepting you that's all Kappaseele

EDIT: Would love to see a F2Per be succesful in our clan, I was F2P for roughly a year before I started using CW gold on premium and now I can't play without it FeelsAddictMan

Spoiler:

Drunk_is_power: I just noticed that my cat likes to drink beer
Aubury

Postby Dr_Badthur » 27 Feb 2019 20:43

Mettkrieger wrote:Image
:Oo:

WTF? :waxx25:

/thread

This post was automatically generated by our experimental forum bot. Please ignore it.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Postby Bronn1 » 27 Feb 2019 20:56

Aubury wrote:EDIT: Would love to see a F2Per be succesful in our clan, I was F2P for roughly a year before I started using CW gold on premium and now I can't play without it FeelsAddictMan

You already are seeing it for 3 years now, although i have to admit, that applies up until 1 year and 3 months ago when wg tricked me with their christmas boxes, but even so, i'm still not using premium inbetween christmases. :sealmato:
I like this guys app, even though he would need a bit more tier 10s and maybe a tier 8 prem meta tank.

Bronn1

Postby BerounSF » 27 Feb 2019 23:47

It's easy guys, just buy me an OP tier 8 premium, let me play next campaign so that I pick whatever tank is better of the bunch (not sure if 907 or Chieftain) and that's it, both problems are solved kappa

BerounSF

Postby Gotma » 28 Feb 2019 10:33

Am I the only one that dislikes the mimimi-headline of this application? I mean like what the hell, either you try to get in or you don't.
Don't get me wrong the app is nicely written and I am sure you are a nice dude. But the vibe I am getting is of the highly defensive type. Not sure this is serving your cause well at all.

22:14:46 - "Kiwi" stupst Sie an:
GOTMA, I WAS IN GERMANY AND FOUND GOD. I AM A MAN OF CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR NOW o/

Brony wrote: Btw Gotma youre kinda alright eventhough you sound like a horny 40 y/o old lesbian.
Gotma

Commander
Commander

Postby Dr_Mokka » 28 Feb 2019 14:12

Gotma wrote:Am I the only one that dislikes the mimimi-headline of this application? I mean like what the hell, either you try to get in or you don't.
Don't get me wrong the app is nicely written and I am sure you are a nice dude. But the vibe I am getting is of the highly defensive type. Not sure this is serving your cause well at all.

Am I the only one who read Goatmers post, went back and looked up my own applications title to see if it is cringy? LUL
Just "Mokkas application", phew :feelsgood:

Dr_Mokka

Re: Interested in a full-time job in your BDSM dungeon

Postby BerounSF » 28 Feb 2019 15:21

Gotma wrote:Am I the only one that dislikes the mimimi-headline of this application?

It was just my way to say "I know I don't fulfill all the requirements, but Imma try anyways" :D changed it, hopefully, to something more SFW. (I hope there is nothing wrong with changing the header some days later)

Also fun fact: I tried to come here from my uni and this forum denied my request saying that anything coming from this IP is a malware threat. I guess I'm going to have a great future when I have a malware degree lol.

BerounSF

Re: Interested in a full-time job in your BDSM dungeon

Postby Mettkrieger » 28 Feb 2019 16:12

BerounSF wrote:Also fun fact: I tried to come here from my uni and this forum denied my request saying that anything coming from this IP is a malware threat. I guess I'm going to have a great future when I have a malware degree lol.

You might want to rethink that. It wasn't our forum saying no to you. It was your universities firewall saying no to our forums ;)

Mettkrieger

Next

Return to WoT Clan Applications