Login or register with Wargaming Account

Application to join IDEAL

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer (WoT), Commander (WoT)

Application to join IDEAL

Postby TheRoyalBlood » 06 Aug 2018 18:50

Hi, IDEAL Community!
It's me TheRoyalBlood.
So let's start!
1. Link to your WoT Profile and WoT-Life
https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/ac ... paign=wgcc
https://en.wot-life.com/eu/player/TheRo ... -510972227
2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately?
Mostly I'm playing with Medium Tanks. Patton in tier IX is the best tank in this game, but after 800 games I needed to stop and research also a different type of vehicles. I have a small amount of the battles so I started to grind tanks which are useful for CW's to be competitive between those who have 20k of the battles or even more.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
I like to play in Platoons, CW's, Advanced, RANKED and Random in solo mode as well, if nobody from friend list is online.
Campaigns for me is most important because there You can really show which Community is The Best in EU and of course rare Tanks. Wanna catch them all!
Sometimes Real Life dictates when I can be active - work/studies and the Lady.

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.
TAKE - excluded from the clan because of Real Life activities
RED_S - At the moment when I was in RED_S I couldn't play every day renovate my new apartment
MEME - I love it there but in the meantime, my friends joined RED_S so I followed
V-TER - Executive Officer asked to join said that it's gonna be active clan again, but after I join he didn't come online, so I thought that was a big joke.
L-REM - It was a mistake, they send me an invite to join few times in a row and in the last one accepted, don't know why maybe because I played with some of them in previous campaigns when L-BUN was active.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
To improve me and meet young pals who also like this game as much as I do and be in a strong Community to be able to beat some other clans in CW's and Campaigns.

6. Tell us something about yourself.
My name Artis and I'm 28 years old from Latvia. Love to travel and watch a lot of Basketball. I'm playing this game for almost 5 years without the breaks, but this year there was a 2-month pause. Now I want to catch up with big dudes like You guys.

Best regards and I'm hoping for the best scenario.
TheRoyalBlood - Artis

TheRoyalBlood

Re: Application to join IDEAL

Postby Dr_ownape » 06 Aug 2018 20:51

i vote yes

Spoiler:
phpBB [video]

Dr_ownape

Postby TheRoyalBlood » 06 Aug 2018 21:45

Ape thanks!

So yeah the band is super dope.

TheRoyalBlood

Postby Existence360 » 07 Aug 2018 10:47

In general nice application!
However, when looking at the stats, especially tier 10 damage, i doubt that you meet our requirements. Also the clan history might not be a plus.
Nevertheless, have a bit of patience, until the green officers will decide.

Existence360

Postby Dr_Pteromyini » 07 Aug 2018 11:48

You've played this game for 5 years but you only have 4.2k battles? Did you reroll by any chance? Or did you just have little time to play previously?

Regardless, as Existence said your stats are slightly below our standards. Both your recents and tier 10 dpg's aren't all that good.
The green guys will decide what to do, but I do think you should work a little on your tier 10 dpg's. It won't be hard since you don't have that many battles in your tier 10's but you should definitely do that.

"I'm choking on your dad's dick" - Star, 2k18
"Did you win your tank in a cereal box?" - Khaalg, 2k18
Dr_Pteromyini

Postby TheRoyalBlood » 07 Aug 2018 12:23

Hi to both of You guys!

I appreciated your comments.

90% of tier X battles I played in solo mode, that's why stats are a bit lower your standarts, but I want to improve myself. Sometimes I feel that I need a back up from my platoon pals and now they are playing Fortnite - so yeah.
So I decided to join this Community IDEAL - I heard in this clan isn't hard to find a platoon buddies.

I had my reason to leave those clans, I mentioned in the application. I know that looks odd.

Dr_Pteromyini - yes I decided to start with a new account two years ago, but then in one of Campaigns I got Obj. 907 so I reset my account. I didn't want to loose it.

TheRoyalBlood

Postby Dr_Mokka » 07 Aug 2018 14:20

playing solo usually raises dpg on T10 tanks, while it lowers winrate. Your dmg in solo games is completely up to you :)

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
Dr_Mokka

Postby TheGamingLion » 07 Aug 2018 14:26

Declined, no meeteroni stat requirementerino.
Sorry.

TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Postby TheRoyalBlood » 07 Aug 2018 21:36

Thanks for your honest and quick response.

TheRoyalBlood

Return to WoT Clan Applications