Login or register with Wargaming Account

Application to join IDEAL

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer (WoT), Commander (WoT)

Application to join IDEAL

Postby Sven123Cro » 27 May 2018 13:37

1. Link to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs
http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/sven123cro
https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/ac ... ven123Cro/
2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately?
I've been really enjoying playing the new Italian Progetto 46 ( the new autoreloading mechanic is really fun to me and playing with friends that also have it seems like it's OP when you really know how to play it ) and also love to play tier X Patton and 5A.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
I love playing strongholds/advances and also playing platoons and getting to know people and share some of expereince and learn a thing or two that I probs didn't know before... I would also like to play in CW and have some folks carry my 30FPS games Kappa.

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.
Most of my clans were there cause of friends IRL and after getting in those clans I decided to go pro-clans and try to get into campaigns...
[CRO_F] Disbanded
[FILO] Players weren't so active
[ZDRUG] Disbanded ( later got active )
[SP4RT] Disbanded
[QSF-L] Wanted to go back to my own language clans
[CRO_B] Accidentally applied for this clan MingLee
[HV-V] Left with couple of my friends
[I-S-Y] Commander's choices were terrible and if someone made a mistake, he would get furious at the players.
[QSF-C] Had more time to be active
[QSF-X] -> later merged into [QSF] left cause wanted some more professional clans
[RED_S] Last 2 weeks were rough, losing a lot of games and no profit being earned
[EL_SQ] No tier 10 expereince, only tier 8s
[S1MP] Had so much exams and finals to catch up to so I left and weren't so active

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
I wanna meet some good folks to play with and have fun and laugh at some points where we make mistakes and just not rage at the game... I expect a lot of fun and good expereince, I don't expect to be picked for campaign cause I'm applying this late but would be grateful if I could play with some good ppl :)

6. Tell us something about yourself.
I'm 18 years old from Croatia, love partys and love to drink and chill... Sometimes I rage and that's mainly bcs some arty players top tier love to shoot bottom tier tanks or top tier tanks love to rush bottom tier tanks cause of XVM... But it's all fun when I catch them and kill them, that put's a smile on my face... Love dank memes and have a lot of fun listening to jokes... Currently applying for college so I have a lot of free time on my hand :)

Sven123Cro

Re: Application to join IDEAL

Postby Mettkrieger » 27 May 2018 13:59

Mettkrieger

Postby Sven123Cro » 27 May 2018 14:01

FeelsBadMan

Sven123Cro

Postby TheGamingLion » 18 Jun 2018 18:57

Heyo, are you still around and interested? We are picking recruitment up again.

TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Return to WoT Clan Applications