Login or register with Wargaming Account

BoTheGreat application

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer (WoT), Commander (WoT)

BoTheGreat application

Postby BoTheGreat » 15 Nov 2017 20:35

1. Link to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs
Here come the links: https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/accounts/508010751-BoTheGreat/?utm_source=global-nav&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=wot-portal and http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/BoTheGreat

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately?
Lately I have been playin a lot the M48 Patton trying to get the 2nd mark.. Played a lot also the Super Conqueror, Wz115a and just started grinding the bc from tier 7.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
Firstly I would love to play in toons with better players than me and secondly I would enjoy SH, advances and CWs

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.
I was the most days of my WoT carrier in PFU.. Then it went dead and joinned -MM.. Later from that some friends of mine invited me to join a new clan GO-HA which after one month was disbanded for internal problems.. So here Im clanless atm trying to find a stronk, stable community.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
My motivation is that I always wanted to be a part of a permanent community as far as myself is improving a lot by the time. Im not the guy that goes from clan to clan. I want to be a part of a community with great people in personality and in playing style also.

6. Tell us something about yourself.
I just graduaded from Uni as a Electronics and Computer Engineer and Im lookin for a job atm. I dont know where the future will find me as when it comes in my profession in my country (Greece) there not much opportunities. Also Im a small streamer and trying to get bigger by the time. I do it mostly for fun although I have some tryhard moments. You can judge also my gameplay from there (twitch.tv/bothegrt). I know I dont meet the requirements but I gave it try as I was suggested by GamingLion.

Thanks a lot for your time

BoTheGreat

Re: BoTheGreat application

Postby BoTheGreat » 16 Nov 2017 10:06

Just a heads up. I just saw the post about freezing the normal recruitment thing due to recruiting legionaries for the campaign. I would like to inform you that Im not interested about the campaign so if you are full freeze my application atm and take it into consideration after the end of the campaign.

Thanks again for your time.

BoTheGreat

Re: BoTheGreat application

Postby TheGamingLion » 16 Nov 2017 21:29

Thanks for your application and heads-up, we will be postponing your application until after the campaign.

TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Return to WoT Clan Applications