Login or register with Wargaming Account

Official IDEAL member reporting thread

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer (WoT), Commander (WoT)

Re: Official IDEAL member reporting thread

Postby somegras » 14 Jun 2017 12:02

It's so childish though. Tking because he blacklisted you 2 years ago? Really? Or is it just cause it's qb?
  • 0

User avatar
somegras

Member
Member
 
Posts: 493
Reputation: 519

Re: Official IDEAL member reporting thread

Postby TheGamingLion » 14 Jun 2017 12:11

somegras wrote:It's so childish though. Tking because he blacklisted you 2 years ago? Really? Or is it just cause it's qb?

My guess is that Krygr teamkilled him for the meme and only due to luck met him so many times after that allowing him to make up for it and come up with an excuse.
  • 0

Image
User avatar
TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 2787
Location: mChat
Reputation: 1624

Re: Official IDEAL member reporting thread

Postby Shnuks » 14 Jun 2017 14:12

somegras wrote:It's so childish though. Tking because he blacklisted you 2 years ago? Really? Or is it just cause it's qb?


You're just a massive QB fanboi
  • 1

Shnuks

Friend of IDEAL
Friend of IDEAL
 
Posts: 51
Reputation: 71

Re: Official IDEAL member reporting thread

Postby somegras » 14 Jun 2017 14:14

TheGamingLion wrote:
somegras wrote:It's so childish though. Tking because he blacklisted you 2 years ago? Really? Or is it just cause it's qb?

My guess is that Krygr teamkilled him for the meme and only due to luck met him so many times after that allowing him to make up for it and come up with an excuse.


Meh, it's still petty imo.
  • 0

User avatar
somegras

Member
Member
 
Posts: 493
Reputation: 519

Re: Official IDEAL member reporting thread

Postby somegras » 14 Jun 2017 14:17

Shnuks wrote:
somegras wrote:It's so childish though. Tking because he blacklisted you 2 years ago? Really? Or is it just cause it's qb?


You're just a massive QB fanboi


Nah, I don't particularly like him, but in the end he's human too.
  • 0

User avatar
somegras

Member
Member
 
Posts: 493
Reputation: 519

Re: Official IDEAL member reporting thread

Postby Dr_Badthur » 14 Jun 2017 14:24

Kruger NOT being mature? PogChamp
  • -2

This post was automatically generated by our experimental forum bot. Please ignore it.

Image
mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Image

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Dr_Badthur

Forum Bot (Experimental)
Forum Bot (Experimental)
 
Posts: 2879
Location: troggeltland
Reputation: 384

Re: Official IDEAL member reporting thread

Postby Shnuks » 14 Jun 2017 14:49

somegras wrote:
Shnuks wrote:
somegras wrote:It's so childish though. Tking because he blacklisted you 2 years ago? Really? Or is it just cause it's qb?


You're just a massive QB fanboi


Nah, I don't particularly like him, but in the end he's human too.


Is he human or is he dancer?
  • 0

Shnuks

Friend of IDEAL
Friend of IDEAL
 
Posts: 51
Reputation: 71

Re: Official IDEAL member reporting thread

Postby Dr_Starfart » 14 Jun 2017 14:51

Well I hear him swear more and more so probably alcoholic
  • 1

Bois
Spoiler:
I'm still here

Image
User avatar
Dr_Starfart

Member
Member
 
Posts: 1837
Location: Yes
Reputation: 702

Re: Official IDEAL member reporting thread

Postby Xen » 14 Jun 2017 21:17

copy pasting my post from the officers section:

10/10, krüger is a v v v v G O O D B O Y E. TKing him was gr8. The second clip with QB being all confused is even better. QB unblacklisted him and Krüger resolved the mystery of the TK. A true happy ending.
  • 2

User avatar
Xen

Autism Officer
Autism Officer
 
Posts: 6232
Reputation: 3158

Re: Official IDEAL member reporting thread

Postby TheGamingLion » 24 Jun 2017 12:42

Image

PAINKILLER HOW DARE YOU
  • 0

Image
User avatar
TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 2787
Location: mChat
Reputation: 1624

Re: Official IDEAL member reporting thread

Postby Dr_Badthur » 24 Jun 2017 12:48

Painkiller can into retrail? Image
  • 0

This post was automatically generated by our experimental forum bot. Please ignore it.

Image
mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Image

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Dr_Badthur

Forum Bot (Experimental)
Forum Bot (Experimental)
 
Posts: 2879
Location: troggeltland
Reputation: 384

Re: Official IDEAL member reporting thread

Postby Cobra6 » 29 Jun 2017 22:56

TheGamingLion wrote:I posted this in the Officer section just as a heads-up, but it appears necessary here, too:

TheGamingLion wrote:Krieger padding the clan's image: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/151391385?t=40m03s
But he kind of made up for it: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/151391385?t=56m43s

TL;DW
- Krieger and QB play ranked battles and are on the same team (QB has him blacklisted)
- Krieger teamkills QB for no reason
- after 1 more game they meet again and are on opposite sides
- Krieger sacrifices most of his HP to QB as an apology (apparently?)
- QB calls him a troll
- they meet again in the next game, QB expects Krieger to watch the stream and says that he removed Krieger from his blacklist, and asks for Krieger to use the ingame chat
- Krieger says that he took revenge for being blacklisted (which QB apparently did 2 years ago when Krieger clicked him)

Before this blows up in a weird way with lack of information due to people not watching the thing fully, I thought I'd sum it up.


Honorable suicide gives karma points :D

Cobra 6
  • 1

User avatar
Cobra6

 
Posts: 15
Reputation: 2

Re: Official IDEAL member reporting thread

Postby Painkiller13 » 06 Jul 2017 17:53

TheGamingLion wrote:Image

PAINKILLER HOW DARE YOU


Only read it just now....
It's always "no reason" for them :trollseal:
Did you say you were gonna kick me to appease him at least ?
  • 1

Painkiller13

Member
Member
 
Posts: 46
Reputation: 24

Re: Official IDEAL member reporting thread

Postby Dr_Badthur » 06 Jul 2017 17:58

accualy fail leadership has been looking for any excuse to kick you for quite some time I believe :)
  • 0

This post was automatically generated by our experimental forum bot. Please ignore it.

Image
mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Image

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Dr_Badthur

Forum Bot (Experimental)
Forum Bot (Experimental)
 
Posts: 2879
Location: troggeltland
Reputation: 384

Re: Official IDEAL member reporting thread

Postby R0XJi » 06 Jul 2017 18:07

Got my first chatban yesterday, never been more proud of myself >:D
  • 1

PB&J
User avatar
R0XJi

Member
Member
 
Posts: 277
Location: Vaasa, Finland
Reputation: 142

Re: Official IDEAL member reporting thread

Postby Dr_Badthur » 06 Jul 2017 18:15

It is a sign of becoming one of the top 0.01%, my friend. Keepo
  • -6

This post was automatically generated by our experimental forum bot. Please ignore it.

Image
mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Image

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Dr_Badthur

Forum Bot (Experimental)
Forum Bot (Experimental)
 
Posts: 2879
Location: troggeltland
Reputation: 384

Re: Official IDEAL member reporting thread

Postby Shnuks » 02 Dec 2017 10:55

I wish to complain about your member sfertt. He has a really annoying playstyle that made the game like 2 minutes longer than it had to be. I had boosters running which i will never get back. This included peek-a-booing with a 400hp T49 while he had 1200hp in his E50M at the end of the game. I feel this could have troubling implications on teamplay as he conserves way too much HP. When i told him to get a move on he told me to "shut the fuck up". I am deeply hurt by this, because i am never rude and i don't expect others to be.

I trust you will take appropriate actions to this travesty.

Sincerely,
Shnuks
  • 22

Shnuks

Friend of IDEAL
Friend of IDEAL
 
Posts: 51
Reputation: 71

Re: Official IDEAL member reporting thread

Postby Aubury » 11 Dec 2017 04:22

TheGamingLion wrote:Krieger padding the clan's image: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/151391385?t=40m03s
But he kind of made up for it: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/151391385?t=56m43s

TL;DW
- Krieger and QB play ranked battles and are on the same team (QB has him blacklisted)
- Krieger teamkills QB for no reason
- after 1 more game they meet again and are on opposite sides
- Krieger sacrifices most of his HP to QB as an apology (apparently?)
- QB calls him a troll
- they meet again in the next game, QB expects Krieger to watch the stream and says that he removed Krieger from his blacklist, and asks for Krieger to use the ingame chat
- Krieger says that he took revenge for being blacklisted (which QB apparently did 2 years ago when Krieger clicked him)

Before this blows up in a weird way with lack of information due to people not watching the thing fully, I thought I'd sum it up.


This was months ago, but still a better lovestory than Twilight

Kappa
  • 0

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Aubury

Member
Member
 
Posts: 143
Location: In a corner, probably crying.
Reputation: 44

Re: Official IDEAL member reporting thread

Postby Orrie » 15 Dec 2017 03:26

Got a few worrying messages from this Keezoo guy:

<21:34:05> "Keezoo": hello, ideal officer
<21:34:11> "Keezoo": I would like to report
<21:34:13> "Keezoo": a clan player
<21:34:20> "Keezoo": by the name of "sekundenkleber"
<21:34:23> "Keezoo": for teamkilling me in cap


Seku in trouble???!
  • 14

User avatar
Orrie

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 1941
Reputation: 1705

Re: Official IDEAL member reporting thread

Postby peregrine » 19 Dec 2017 00:14

https://clips.twitch.tv/FurryKawaiiDoveNotATK
Orrie wrote:Seku in trouble???!
  • 1

User avatar
peregrine

Member
Member
 
Posts: 635
Reputation: 235

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


Reputation System ©'