Login or register with Wargaming Account

IDEAL clan application

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer (WoT), Commander (WoT)

IDEAL clan application

Postby LouScannon » 10 Feb 2019 23:59

Hello there,
my name is Ivan and I would like to apply for your clan. I am looking for a friendly clan where i can communicate with other teammates and have fun with them while playing the game at high level. In my opinion, IDEAL seems like and ideal clan for what i am looking for :)

1. Link to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs
https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/ac ... paign=wgnp
https://wotlabs.net/eu/player/louscannon
https://en.wot-life.com/eu/player/LouScannon-524967762/

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately?

I took some longer break from wot so after finally playing 2 days ago i have been enjoying progetto 46 the most. I have managed to 3 mark it in 2 days, from around 62 percent to 95, the tank really is a beast, apart from this tank i have been playing 430U and type 59 and i enjoy them as well.
3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?

I would like to participate in skirmishes, team battles, clan wars campaigns as much as I can and in upcoming frontline seasons as well. I also would love to platoon with other IDEAL members.
4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.

OMNI- it got disbanded so basically everybody left so i left as well
no other clans as far as i remember since i didnt play much on this account.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?

I am mostly expecting a group of nice friendly people with whom I can enjoy platoons, team activities and have fun together and while having fun im also expecting to play on a high level gameplay.

6. Tell us something about yourself.

My name is Ivan, im 19 years old, and im living in Croatia. Im currently studying Computer Science in Austria.
I need to say that this is not a reroll, since i have played world of tanks silver league back in 2015, with many teams such as team Paria, Fame... Since wargaming league was over in end of 2017 i stopped playing wot and i sold my main account so i took a longer break from wot and here i am playing again on my old acount i created back there in 2012, LouScannon. My brother played some games on this account but only a few with strv s1 and t62a, so you can see that those tanks dont have great stats.
Anyway that is all from me, I hope that you will consider accepting me and as always have a nice day.

LouScannon

Re: IDEAL clan application

Postby TheGamingLion » 22 Feb 2019 20:55

Lack of T10s, T10 DPG considering you rerolled and recent stats. Unfortunately, we'll be declining your application at this moment as we have to be very picky due to lack of space.

TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Return to WoT Clan Applications