Login or register with Wargaming Account

ThePleasantPheasant Application V2.0

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer (WoT), Commander (WoT)

ThePleasantPheasant Application V2.0

Postby ThePIeasantPheasant » 04 Jan 2019 23:54

http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/ThePIeasantPheasant
https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/ac ... paign=wgnp

(my stats are wack atm because I don't like the game as much as I used to and play like a chimp and also had nothing but tier 8 prems for most of the last 6 months because of rage selling everything I could :))

Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately?
From my most enjoyed to my least (played)
- M48 Patton
- Roma
- Friedrich Der Groß
- WZ111-5A

What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?

-Pubs (because stomping on pubbies to make myself feel better is pretty great)
-Pubs with platoon bois, stomping pubbies but WITH FRIENDS!
-Skirmishes, 8-10 not 6 because its boring as ass.
-Global map, fame points and pretty camos for my tanks are pretty nice

What clans have you been a part of? (or something)

-[KOBK] Dead clan.
-[RTR] Dead clan, full of irritating shitters
-[RDDTF] 'Promoted' to [RDDT]
-[RDDT] 'Big headed rerolls, trying to tell people how to play when they have 5k PR
-[PXA] Who?
-[RDDT] Had irl friends join it, joined with them. Left. Same reason.
-[TAKE] Had friends in TAKE, got invited, played for a while but got frustrated with the
langauge barrier.
-[WEBAN] Verbally abusive, not a pleasant experience for me.
-[ARCAN] Invited, I think they were mostly romanian? Didn't fit in to be honest, a lot
of sitting around in Teamspeak muted.
-[QUIET] Had a lot of fun playing with them, completed the campaign with them which was a blast however
I feel like the clan was not able to facilitate it's international speakers well enough with frequent
interruptions in clanwars with random romanian screaming. High stakes, high reward games were taken by
the romanian team leaving the internationals to deal with the standard games, however the romanian team
was substantially worse both communication (ironic) and stats wise leading to them losing around 70% of the
high reward games. As a result, the fact that they won maybe 1/5 games meant they still had more fame points
by a long way than we international players leaving a lot of us feeling cheated. I had a great experience with
a select number of players like 'Hoolygan' who made it as easy as possible for us to understand and did a great
job facilitating us. Quiet was a good experience for me overall but I feel like I need a fresh go at a new community
that I'll have a better time communicating with.
[IDEAL] Enjoyed the month and a half or so I played but left after being inactive and as a result of the clan getting a lot applications and my taking up a spot.
met some good friends in here and regularly lurk in TS.
[S3AL] I reside in S3AL, like all good inactive players, waiting to actually play the game again.

"What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?"

As of this app (2019) I wan't to join to play campaign but also...
I want to join an active, friendly community of players who like me enjoy playing the game with others above all else
but also have the respect of good players. I feel as if I would be able to fit in with the community well and further
myself as a player by giving and taking advice to and from players of a similar or higher skill to myself. I'm by no
means perfect and knowing this means that I have a far better grasp of what I have to do to improve. Also powerpuff
girls was pretty good. I'm not sure if I can watch it nowadays though for fear of being put on some sort of register...

"Tell us something about yourself."

I distribute formula 1 streams to members of the clan during the 2018 season and am probably responsible for one of them being able to watch the entire season live instead of on YouTube highlights :smile:
Copy pasterinoe'd my old app because put a lot of effort into it and it's still true.
My name is Patrick, I prefer to be called by Patrick and make no effort to hide my name.

(Hopefully we have enough players for campaign or I'm gonna be mucho sad)

ThePIeasantPheasant

Re: ThePleasantPheasant Application V2.0

Postby Aubury » 04 Jan 2019 23:54

FIRST

Spoiler:

Drunk_is_power: I just noticed that my cat likes to drink beer
Aubury

Postby TheGamingLion » 05 Jan 2019 01:50

U L T R A G A Y

TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Postby _KaKaDa_ » 05 Jan 2019 01:55

Team BlueBalls PogChamp

" "KaKa" means poo in Estonian and "Da" is yes in russian so I figure you are poo-positive? " - Kuum_Kartul
_KaKaDa_

Trial
Trial

Postby ThePIeasantPheasant » 05 Jan 2019 02:18

TheGamingLion wrote:U L T R A G A Y

4U <3

ThePIeasantPheasant

Postby TheGamingLion » 09 Jan 2019 22:33

Accepted app as mercenary. Will invite when the campaign has officially been announced. (Unless we can guarantee the space before kicking people)
We'll figure out if you can/will stay with us during/after the campaign.

TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Postby Xen » 12 Jan 2019 14:34

and i was wondering who this patrick guy was on TS

Xen

Autism Officer
Autism Officer

Postby ThePIeasantPheasant » 12 Jan 2019 18:43

Xen wrote:and i was wondering who this patrick guy was on TS

Wonder no longer compadre

ThePIeasantPheasant

Postby TheGamingLion » 16 Jan 2019 20:35

We accepted you as a mercenary for the upcoming campaign. If it turns out that you would like to stay with us after the campaign, we can figure that out together during/after the event.
If you are still in a clan, feel free to leave it and let us know when your 24h cooldown is over, so that we can send you an invite. If you are clanless, expect the invite very soon.

Make sure to relog on our forums after accepting the invite, so you get access to the internal section of our forum.
You will also receive an automated PM with some more information.

(If you have problems relogging, follow the steps in this post.)

Our TS3-adress is ts.idealclan.eu. When you are there, make sure to contact an Officer for member rights.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask, depending on the matter, either an Officer or regular member.

TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Return to WoT Clan Applications