Login or register with Wargaming Account

EternalPie Re-Application

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer (WoT), Commander (WoT)

EternalPie Re-Application

Postby EternalPieV2 » 07 Feb 2018 04:04

1. Link to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs

http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/EternalPieV2
https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/ac ... rnalPieV2/

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately?

T-54, Obj. 140, Type 59, Leopard 1... ELC EVEN 90 :smug:

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?

Platoons, SH and CW mainly, but open for other stuff too.

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.

L-BUN, was in it for just a few days, low tier statpadders, no activity, etc.
R__R, dysfunctional, disorganized SH/Advances with no effort to fix anything.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?

Originally I specifically wanted to join IDEAL due to long term community focus, not having too ridiculous stat requirements, and as a motivator for further improvement.
I guess I have the added reasoning now which is that I like everyone I've spent time with so far, so the expectations would be... more of that. <3

6. Tell us something about yourself.

To touch on the reroll (The account in question, which to this day isn't touched since early 2014, http://www.noobmeter.com/player/eu/Eter ... 505082707/) argument again, I don't consider myself a reroll due to the issues I've had with ADHD in the past, the medications I have access to now was pretty much a life changer, which was originally what the "V2" was for. I'm a fast learner in general, so my wn8/wr graphs (http://www.noobmeter.com/player/eu/Eter ... 542924609/) look like they do mostly due to that. The importance is still the same, where I might lack experience, especially with certain positions that might be wanted in SH/CW, etc, but since I have no life, I'm always willing to put time towards that.

Other than that I'm a 23 years old swede. I don't live a very eventful life, so I spend much of my time at my computer. Very dedicated to anything I'm doing.

Since the last application, I've got myself 3 more tier 10's, and have mostly been playing at tier 9/10, the WZ-111 5A was a new kind of experience and has to be played in a way that I don't enjoy very much.
Got the Obj. 140, which is super enjoyable, and just got my T-62A today, which I've had a rough start with, but I intend to improve with in the next few days.

Maybe too early for a re-application, but I guess I'm eager to get adopted to the Orphanage for Autistics. :)

EternalPieV2

Re: EternalPie Re-Application

Postby Dr_ownape » 07 Feb 2018 12:04

Hey again, good luck fella although perhaps too short a time although I feel you've proven you would fit in, but then I'm not green.

My lad is on Concerta 72mg a day for his ADHD during the week and then nothing on the weekends. He loves his meds as it allows him to lead a "normal" life whilst at college and yet judge what we wants to do at the weekends. If we need him to come anywhere with us or I need to make sure he gets certain work/tasks/coursework done he needs to take his meds. They do stifle his appetite quite severely though and on the weekends he bulks up again. He to is rather insular as I think ADHD sufferers prefer that safety net of online chat rather than RL interaction.

Dr_ownape

Postby Dr_Badthur » 07 Feb 2018 16:44

Well, on the plus side you now have T10s, on the downside they have pretty poor DPG... disappointing, since I'd like to see you in the clan, but T10 stats are important. Luckily I'm not a recruiter, so it's not a decision I'll need to make. :P

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Postby peregrine » 07 Feb 2018 17:22

72 mg sounds like a lot, I think the most I ever was subscribed was 30 mg. Is your son in the same weight class as xen?

peregrine

Postby EternalPieV2 » 07 Feb 2018 17:30

I use 18mg 2x daily, separated by around 4-6 hours, I'm a fairly small person though.

In terms of my tier 10's, obviously still needs improvement for sure, but I'm starting to reach some degree of consistency now. Not with the 5A though. :sealmato:

EternalPieV2

Postby Kriegerseele » 07 Feb 2018 19:55

arent a lot people saying that adhs is kind of normal and you shouldnt put your kid on medicaments? i dont know just think i heard of that

With great power comes great responsibility
Kriegerseele

Postby Gotma » 07 Feb 2018 19:58

There is a difference between people having this mental "issue" and parents saying their kids have it, just to excuse their own problems with educating the younglings.

22:14:46 - "Kiwi" stupst Sie an:
GOTMA, I WAS IN GERMANY AND FOUND GOD. I AM A MAN OF CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR NOW o/

Brony wrote: Btw Gotma youre kinda alright eventhough you sound like a horny 40 y/o old lesbian.
Gotma

Commander
Commander

Postby EternalPieV2 » 07 Feb 2018 20:17

Kriegerseele wrote:arent a lot people saying that adhs is kind of normal and you shouldnt put your kid on medicaments? i dont know just think i heard of that

As with most things that are related to mental health, it depends on the person. There are different types of ADHD, people respond differently to all the different medications, etc.

I personally had more issues with ADHD than I thought when I started with Concerta. It used to take me a long time to fall asleep, around 30-60 minutes, every day, sometimes longer, and it was usually very obnoxious since I didn't want to have a bunch of thoughts that I can't escape in my mind. I used to have problems with impulses, my mind going on adventures, my eyes wanted to look at everything at the same time, I basically couldn't focus, even when I tried to.

Now, with medication, I feel more like myself, I can go to bed and fall asleep within a few minutes, I don't have my impulses anymore, I can choose when I want to think about stuff, I can focus when I want to. Basically, I'm more or less able to control myself, which I couldn't do without medications.

In terms of young people and medication, I don't know, I think there's a problem with over-diagnosis and too easy access to medications in places such as murrica. It took me around 2-3 weeks with a few appointments, tests, health checkups and such before I could even start taking it. I was just lucky enough that Concerta worked for me straight away.

EternalPieV2

Postby Dr_Badthur » 07 Feb 2018 20:24

trying to educate krygr, voted yes LUL

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Postby Kriegerseele » 07 Feb 2018 21:28

not like i am probably more educated than you LUL

With great power comes great responsibility
Kriegerseele

Postby Dr_Starfart » 07 Feb 2018 21:31

The science of the potato farm is very complicated

Bois
Spoiler:
I'm still here

Dr_Starfart

Postby TheGamingLion » 07 Feb 2018 21:32

Kriegerseele wrote:not like i am probably more educated than you LUL

TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Postby peregrine » 07 Feb 2018 21:56

Kriegerseele wrote:arent a lot people saying that adhs is kind of normal and you shouldnt put your kid on medicaments? i dont know just think i heard of that

While this is not totally wrong, I don't think you know what it means.

Yes adhd or add in itself is not an issue, but society requiring you to function within its limits is what makes it a problem. When you are unable to do shit on time it will collide with stuff other people want from you. If you are always late because something you do right now interests you more it will be a problem.

The two other problems is getting used to the medication so you get diminishing returns and the fact that all medication for ad(h)d more or less alters your personality in aspects like creativity. The latter one being the reason I stopped taking the medication with the obvious downside that I never get shit done in time.

PS: I found this really interesting in that regard: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_vs ... hypothesis

peregrine

Postby Dr_Slartfish » 07 Feb 2018 21:57

The dpg in E100 and obj140 are sufficients, however the dpgs in bc and leo are disappointing. However I do like your attiude and think that with your activity the dpgs will get there. Lets hope that green plebs give trial.

"In Ideal we try to hide our autism." -Gödma 2k17

"Star, Happy birthday and here you have the fucking airstrikes." - Tejju

"Starfish likes to pluck Slarti's ginger pubes and put them on his upper lip to make a moustache" -SaMer1n0 
Dr_Slartfish

Postby Xen » 07 Feb 2018 22:02

peregrine wrote:72 mg sounds like a lot, I think the most I ever was subscribed was 30 mg. Is your son in the same weight class as xen?

fucking rood

Xen

Autism Officer
Autism Officer

Postby EternalPieV2 » 07 Feb 2018 22:09

Dr_Slartfish wrote:The dpg in E100 and obj140 are sufficients, however the dpgs in bc and leo are disappointing. However I do like your attiude and think that with your activity the dpgs will get there. Lets hope that green plebs give trial.

Aye, the Leopard 1 was my first tier 10, takes a while to "fix" the DPG in it, BatChat was my 2nd, and I kinda rushed my way to it due to the previous clan (R__R), to have something a bit more competitive. I don't have that many games recently with Batman, but the Leopard 1 is around 3k recents. Tilted crazy hard and choked my mark from 94% to 87%. QQ

EternalPieV2

Postby Xen » 07 Feb 2018 22:48

higher WN8 in excusesmaking than krügr. Voted yes.

Xen

Autism Officer
Autism Officer

Postby EternalPieV2 » 07 Feb 2018 22:50

Xen wrote:higher WN8 in excusesmaking than krügr. Voted yes.

:smug:

EternalPieV2

Postby Erebus8 » 08 Feb 2018 03:00

srsly stop playing the Leo1, noone can make it work.
Too much 183mm Type5 arta meds-with-good-turrets, city-maps corridors ........................................................................................

Erebus8

Postby EternalPieV2 » 08 Feb 2018 03:55

Erebus8 wrote:srsly stop playing the Leo1, noone can make it work.
Too much 183mm Type5 arta meds-with-good-turrets, city-maps corridors ........................................................................................

It's fine as long as it's not full tier 10, but yeah, I don't play it as much for the reasons you've just mentioned.

EternalPieV2

Next

Return to WoT Clan Applications