Login or register with Wargaming Account

Ideal designers help me out please

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: Ideal designers help me out please

Postby Brati007 » 07 Apr 2015 23:17

TheGamingLion wrote:
Brati007 wrote:on the other hand doing stuff with CAT or MAYA really makes fun

Brengland detected.

totally convinced by the idea of GEMS so you will find one in every of my posts purely for ze entertainment and for you get learned sth.

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby Xen » 08 Apr 2015 01:46

Brati007 wrote:frankly speaking i was amazed enough when i was nearly able to draw a circle and a straight line while study since we had to do so much engineering drawing.

i disliked drawing and singing music for me being so bad at it as you need alot of patience and training and i never had the dedication to train for that.

on the other hand doing stuff with CAT or MAYA really makes fun, i am probably just a nerd who needs technical support as much as he can :D

You also need a shitload of talent more than anything really.

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Thoryk » 08 Apr 2015 07:30

3d modelling is more about "thinking 3d" and knowing how your tool works. Also you need a lot of practice. Talent is also a nice to have :P

During my 9th to 13th grade I was hobby modelling with Cinema 4D. I even wrote a research paper about the basics of 3d modelling with Cinema 4D while a friend of mine wrote one about 3d animation with Cinema 4D. In the next year our teacher organized licenses for a new course called "electronic publishing" where we (my friend and I) "teached" our classmates on how to work with Cinema 4D.

Thoryk
IDEAL Propaganda Minister
Thoryk

Officer
Officer

Postby ShrubberyCollector » 08 Apr 2015 07:44

I have had a book about a workshop someone was offering for people with absolutely no “talent“ at all at drawning. In the workshop they've been teached how to use their creative brain hemisphere by doing different tasks such as drawning reversed, with their weaker hand, etc. By the end of the several week long experience they all were able to draw things like potraits with correct proportions and details so you could recognize instantly who it was.

Talent makes things easier but you can learn it with dedication.

ShrubberyCollector

Postby Xen » 08 Apr 2015 09:40

Thoryk wrote:3d modelling is more about "thinking 3d" and knowing how your tool works. Also you need a lot of practice. Talent is also a nice to have :P

During my 9th to 13th grade I was hobby modelling with Cinema 4D. I even wrote a research paper about the basics of 3d modelling with Cinema 4D while a friend of mine wrote one about 3d animation with Cinema 4D. In the next year our teacher organized licenses for a new course called "electronic publishing" where we (my friend and I) "teached" our classmates on how to work with Cinema 4D.

I didn't mean digital arts when I said talent. :P

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby hakokai » 24 Oct 2015 23:47

I also draw and study art (actually i study comics) and this was my first attempt on digital art, but i never learnt how to use my bamboo so i left this type of digital art to concentrate myself to improvise first my hand draw skills

Spoiler:

hakokai

Postby NoobInOPTank » 25 Oct 2015 17:12

Thoryk wrote:3d modelling is more about "thinking 3d" and knowing how your tool works. Also you need a lot of practice. Talent is also a nice to have :P

I wrote a paper for school once about Distributed Rendering in Maya using V-Ray, I also sell some 3D Models I made for fun. Sadly I have 0 creativity so I only do cars based on blueprints. The main reason why I didnt study anything in that direction QQ And probably because I wasnt very good at it anyway >:D

Edit:
Album with Pictures Click Me
Spoiler:
phpBB [video]

NoobInOPTank

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Previous

Return to Public Friends' Section