Login or register with Wargaming Account

Best Mod Ever

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Best Mod Ever

Postby Xen » 26 Sep 2014 01:57

Xen

Commander
Commander

Re: Best Mod Ever

Postby HowTheStoryEnds » 26 Sep 2014 02:10

you need a beardskin for your tanks. :P

HowTheStoryEnds

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Xen » 26 Sep 2014 02:23

I want the turrets of my tanks wrapped in toiletpaper.

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby HowTheStoryEnds » 26 Sep 2014 02:56

We should dub a circon video with those sounds.

HowTheStoryEnds

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Kolbur » 26 Sep 2014 06:24

:Oo:

Kolbur

Postby HowTheStoryEnds » 26 Sep 2014 06:41

Next wot feature: knife kills. :trollseal:

HowTheStoryEnds

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Brati007 » 26 Sep 2014 14:08

HowTheStoryEnds wrote:Next wot feature: knife kills. :trollseal:

next wowp feature: dive into skyscrapers :waxx25:

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby hypnotoes » 26 Sep 2014 14:44

That video is so retarded

hypnotoes

Postby AaMelon » 26 Sep 2014 14:52

Not funny :(

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby HowTheStoryEnds » 26 Sep 2014 15:09

(ask our swedish friends ;) )

HowTheStoryEnds

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Xen » 26 Sep 2014 15:14

In case we have muslims in IDEAL who feel offended, Taylor_Swift put it very nicely:

Why? That's a very good question. Christianity hasn't had a major conflict for the best part of 600 years, it covers 31.5% of the world populations faith and the KKK and other minorities are extremely small, they aren't beheading Muslim women and children in the streets either.

Now don't get me wrong, I find anyone who wants to preach a religion annoying at the best of times, I know peaceful Muslims, Christians, Buddhists and Hindus, I also know scary deluded ones. The thing we all forget though is that we're all [edited]human, not Muslim, not Christian, not bat crapcrazy and least of all worthless - we're majorly misguided right now. Taking another's life is barbaric and those too ignorant to see the light of I N T E L L I G E N C E deserve to be exterminated for the greater good of humanity. The countries with the power to do so are some retarded and are egotistical morons. So we, the intelligent members of socioty have to make do taking the utter piss out of everything stupid and hope humans develop in the mean time.

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby hypnotoes » 26 Sep 2014 15:15

Xensation wrote:In case we have muslims in IDEAL who feel offended, Taylor_Swift put it very nicely:

Why? That's a very good question. Christianity hasn't had a major conflict for the best part of 600 years, it covers 31.5% of the world populations faith and the KKK and other minorities are extremely small, they aren't beheading Muslim women and children in the streets either.

Now don't get me wrong, I find anyone who wants to preach a religion annoying at the best of times, I know peaceful Muslims, Christians, Buddhists and Hindus, I also know scary deluded ones. The thing we all forget though is that we're all [edited]human, not Muslim, not Christian, not bat crapcrazy and least of all worthless - we're majorly misguided right now. Taking another's life is barbaric and those too ignorant to see the light of I N T E L L I G E N C E deserve to be exterminated for the greater good of humanity. The countries with the power to do so are some retarded and are egotistical morons. So we, the intelligent members of socioty have to make do taking the utter piss out of everything stupid and hope humans develop in the mean time.

Neither Muslim nor offended.
Just think it's a stupid mod.

hypnotoes

Postby HowTheStoryEnds » 26 Sep 2014 15:17

just tell them "In šāʾ Allāh" that should shut them straight up, after all their religion's main basis is that what God wills happens, God wants this to come on your path so you grow, he wants you to read texts that hurt you so you grow, he wants your car to get in an accident so you grow...

they just happen to conveniently forget it when it doesn't suit them.

HowTheStoryEnds

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby _GLaDOS » 26 Sep 2014 15:38

Xensation wrote:In case we have muslims in IDEAL who feel offended, Taylor_Swift put it very nicely:

I've read a quote once:
"With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil — that takes religion." And that is for every religion. Period.

_GLaDOS

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby AngryBanana » 26 Sep 2014 15:53

Its also nice to add allah snackbars to videos of drunker russians www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6618575/fd2bd2 ... doken.html

AngryBanana

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby HowTheStoryEnds » 26 Sep 2014 16:10

hehe I'm going to write Allahu snackbar from now on :P

HowTheStoryEnds

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Paris_Hilton » 26 Sep 2014 17:28

Well as an albanian i'm a musli, but i found this mod hilarious >:D and i'm thinking to install it, but i fear that i will go on my nerves to hear every 5 sec Allahu akbar

Paris_Hilton

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby HowTheStoryEnds » 26 Sep 2014 17:29

your parents will think you're more devout and will encourage you to play more, win - win

HowTheStoryEnds

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Brati007 » 26 Sep 2014 17:30

Paris_Hilton wrote:Well as an albanian i'm a musli, but i found this mod hilarious >:D and i'm thinking to install it, but i fear that i will go on my nerves to hear every 5 sec Allahu akbar

so periz is confirmed terrorist, nsa will be happy about that info :waxx25:

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby Paris_Hilton » 26 Sep 2014 17:32

Allahu Akbar... joke aside.. i never grew up with religion stuff and was free choose my own path...

Paris_Hilton

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Next

Return to Public Friends' Section