Login or register with Wargaming Account

tank discussion

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

Re: tank discussion

Postby Bowser_nl » 04 Sep 2014 10:49

This is pretty interesting. Xp buffs for prem tanks.

- 50 percent bonus to crew XP
- bonus to XP income, depending on tier as such:

Looks like those lower tier prems are becoming excellent crewtraining machines, with 50% crew + upto 70% net xp.

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby wetlioN » 04 Sep 2014 10:54

Bowser_nl wrote:lower tier prems.

:!

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Bowser_nl » 04 Sep 2014 11:01

veitileiN wrote:

Well, the B2 is fun i guess. But i don't need a german heavy crew with 2 radiomen.

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby wetlioN » 04 Sep 2014 11:07

Bowser_nl wrote:
veitileiN wrote:

Well, the B2 is fun i guess. But i don't need a german heavy crew with 2 radiomen.

the ones i have are pretty bad and boring, dunno bout those speshiul tanks like b2 or pz2jelly

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Marliini » 04 Sep 2014 11:07

PZ 2 J anyone?

'Flanking with the JP E-100 is easier and faster' Lion, beach of Overlord, 27/06/2021
Marliini

Postby Brati007 » 04 Sep 2014 11:12

i thought all prem tanks get +crew xp (m60,faillöwe) but this way it just suxx

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby H311fi5h » 04 Sep 2014 11:13

they do

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

Postby Bowser_nl » 04 Sep 2014 11:37

Brati007 wrote:i thought all prem tanks get +crew xp (m60,faillöwe) but this way it just suxx

Read the post. :paris_hilton:

50% crew xp for ALL prem tanks + a bonus on net xp. (which also goes to crew obviously)

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby Brati007 » 04 Sep 2014 11:40

Bowser_nl wrote:
Brati007 wrote:i thought all prem tanks get +crew xp (m60,faillöwe) but this way it just suxx

Read the post. :paris_hilton:

50% crew xp for ALL prem tanks + a bonus on net xp. (which also goes to crew obviously)

pls say you edit your post, somehow i was just watching the chart :smug:

t23e3 skirmish time,powercreep for getting good crew :dealwithit:

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby _GLaDOS » 04 Sep 2014 16:28

_GLaDOS

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby nkouhoe » 04 Sep 2014 16:30

When will this patch be released?
Its nice to easy they could have done that earlier. At least dailies with some of those lowtier special tanks is now worth something.

nkouhoe

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby _GLaDOS » 04 Sep 2014 16:31

nkouhoe wrote:When will this patch be released?

These changes will be introduced with micro patch 9.2.3 on 12 September.

_GLaDOS

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Daedal__ » 04 Sep 2014 16:34

anyone here has an M103 or has played it somewhat after armor changes?

Was thinking of enlarging my t9 collection, respectively buying M103 and getting it the crew. But, whenever I meet M103 I may have problems penetrating it only on long distances and with low pen guns. The hull can bounce but it is not that great and I think it actually got nerfed on upper plate, the turret is not much great either, right besides the mantlet you can pen it with t10 guns practically with guarantee (as long as you hit) there is cupola of course, but it seems that after the patch also a part right above the mantlet is now relatively easily penetrable. Yeah t7 and t8 may have problems, but if I can not really relay even on the turret armor when fighting t9 and t10 I guess I do not want it.

I am not really sure, I just feels that I can mostly deal with M103 rather easily. So please other opinions..

P.S. I have never played M103, I played T34 and sold M103 right after receiving it without a single battle played.

Daedal__

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby nkouhoe » 04 Sep 2014 16:34

_GLaDOS wrote:

Well we have posted at the same time.

nkouhoe

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby H311fi5h » 04 Sep 2014 16:37

Daed_ wrote:anyone here has an M103 or has played it somewhat after armor changes?

Was thinking of enlarging my t9 collection, respectively buying M103 and getting it the crew. But, whenever I meet M103 I may have problems penetrating it only on long distances and with low pen guns. The hull can bounce but it is not that great and I think it actually got nerfed on upper plate, the turret is not much great either, right besides the mantlet you can pen it with t10 guns practically with guarantee (as long as you hit) there is cupola of course, but it seems that after the patch also a part right above the mantlet is now relatively easily penetrable. Yeah t7 and t8 may have problems, but if I can not really relay even on the turret armor when fighting t9 and t10 I guess I do not want it.

I am not really sure, I just feels that I can mostly deal with M103 rather easily. So please other opinions..

P.S. I have never played M103, I played T34 and sold M103 right after receiving it without a single battle played.

Get a Conqueror, it's the better M103. Same shitty armor, same mobility, awesome gun.

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

Postby _GLaDOS » 04 Sep 2014 16:43

nkouhoe wrote:
_GLaDOS wrote:

Well we have posted at the same time.

I know, I was just too lazy to write the long text it by myself.... ;)

_GLaDOS

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Daedal__ » 04 Sep 2014 17:39

H311fi5h wrote:Get a Conqueror, it's the better M103. Same shitty armor, same mobility, awesome gun.

Yeah, I liked Conqueror, was good, BUT When I have a heavy I want to be able to tank at least a bit or have exceptional mobility like french.

P.S. I already have E75, WZ-111, tried ST1 and no, too slow, too terrible aim time and stabilization, VK4502B not sure, but I think it is too slow for my taste (and dunno where to get crew)

Daedal__

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 04 Sep 2014 18:03

Daed_ wrote:
H311fi5h wrote:Get a Conqueror, it's the better M103. Same shitty armor, same mobility, awesome gun.

Yeah, I liked Conqueror, was good, BUT When I have a heavy I want to be able to tank at least a bit or have exceptional mobility like french.

P.S. I already have E75, WZ-111, tried ST1 and no, too slow, too terrible aim time and stabilization, VK4502B not sure, but I think it is too slow for my taste (and dunno where to get crew)

dont buy it, u already have all the good t9 heavies, better buy t9 meds instead

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Daedal__ » 04 Sep 2014 18:25

veitileiN wrote:dont buy it, u already have all the good t9 heavies, better buy t9 meds instead

Kind of already did start. Centurion mk7/1 and E50 are waiting for crew retrain discount, T54 already in garage. Wz121 was nice t play but not a keeper, Patton m47 well I do not see it as that good (crap turret and accuracy)(but maybe?) , Type61 was Great, but it is also not that easy to play (I kind of want to relax), obj430II was also good but the rear turret makes me say no, Lorraine40t (? :P , I gues not) , Proto Leo well actualli was nice had it more gun depr would surely keep it, T54E1 (do not want to goldspam, but maybe, not really sure..)

Daedal__

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 04 Sep 2014 20:20

Daed_ wrote:
veitileiN wrote:dont buy it, u already have all the good t9 heavies, better buy t9 meds instead

Kind of already did start. Centurion mk7/1 and E50 are waiting for crew retrain discount, T54 already in garage. Wz121 was nice t play but not a keeper, Patton m47 well I do not see it as that good (crap turret and accuracy)(but maybe?) , Type61 was Great, but it is also not that easy to play (I kind of want to relax), obj430II was also good but the rear turret makes me say no, Lorraine40t (? :P , I gues not) , Proto Leo well actualli was nice had it more gun depr would surely keep it, T54E1 (do not want to goldspam, but maybe, not really sure..)

i'd rebuy pta, type61, 430II instantly <3 <3 <3 <3

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section