Login or register with Wargaming Account

tank discussion

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: tank discussion

Postby Daedal__ » 04 Sep 2014 20:39

veitileiN wrote:i'd rebuy pta, type61, 430II instantly <3 <3 <3 <3

obj430II was great super armored (that turret) and the good gun with DPM, but as I said I really did not like the rear turret it took away so many possibilities, and the 180 traverse was also nasty.

Leo Pta I did consider, but I am not so sure, the gundepresion was not nice and for such an armorless tank that could be quite a problem as you cant just quickly peak out, and anyway I do not have a spare German crew at the moment.

type61 is a great tank, it felt almost a t9.5 medium, but it was hard and intense to play (due to bad camo and bad armor which gets overmatched in sides), not quite relaxing (maybe it was just because I practically fully soloed it all alone), and it needs a good crew to work well in my opinion (some 3 skills i guess).

Daedal__

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby _GLaDOS » 05 Sep 2014 08:54

Bowser_nl wrote:This is pretty interesting. Xp buffs for prem tanks.

- 50 percent bonus to crew XP
- bonus to XP income, depending on tier as such:

Looks like those lower tier prems are becoming excellent crewtraining machines, with 50% crew + upto 70% net xp.

these changes to the premium tanks are not final, apparently more bonuses will be announced on Russian Tanker’s Day (14.9.)
:O

_GLaDOS

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 05 Sep 2014 09:14

Daed_ wrote:

obj430II was great super armored (that turret) and the good gun with DPM, but as I said I really did not like the rear turret it took away so many possibilities, and the 180 traverse was also nasty.

Leo Pta I did consider, but I am not so sure, the gundepresion was not nice and for such an armorless tank that could be quite a problem as you cant just quickly peak out, and anyway I do not have a spare German crew at the moment.

type61 is a great tank, it felt almost a t9.5 medium, but it was hard and intense to play (due to bad camo and bad armor which gets overmatched in sides), not quite relaxing (maybe it was just because I practically fully soloed it all alone), and it needs a good crew to work well in my opinion (some 3 skills i guess).

i soloed it alot and performed pretty well in it, but having one teammate in a fast heavy like my recent platoons with larry in his wz111 is super stronkest as he can take attention while u are just dpming them into oblivion. almost finished with the type61 and i really need credits atm but i dont know if i can sell that beast :pedoseal:

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Bowser_nl » 05 Sep 2014 09:44

veitileiN wrote:
Daed_ wrote:

i soloed it alot and performed pretty well in it, but having one teammate in a fast heavy like my recent platoons with larry in his wz111 is super stronkest as he can take attention while u are just dpming them into oblivion. almost finished with the type61 and i really need credits atm but i dont know if i can sell that beast :pedoseal:

I'll get the type back at one point too, just dont feel like training another crew because the STB1 is also fun. Get the 7/1 next, has the same fun factor for me. Better armour and glorious hesh in tradeoff for slower topspeed and less dpm.

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby Daedal__ » 05 Sep 2014 15:25

veitileiN wrote:i soloed it alot and performed pretty well in it, but having one teammate in a fast heavy like my recent platoons with larry in his wz111 is super stronkest as he can take attention while u are just dpming them into oblivion. almost finished with the type61 and i really need credits atm but i dont know if i can sell that beast :pedoseal:

Yeah I also performed rather well in it, even more so considering that it was almost pure solo (was not in IDEAL yet and none of my mates was playing t9 at the time).
But I also performed rather well in Chi-Ri (again practically pure solo), but it does not mean I want it back.
Maybe will buy it back, but as I said I feel that Type61 needs a good crew and I am not too eager at playing Chi-Nu kai :! (maybe after XP buff to prems) (well there is also Ke-Ho, but it lacks loader, and I feel like :pedoseal: while playing it, altho I really like Ke-Ho)

Bowser_nl wrote:Get the 7/1 next, has the same fun factor for me. Better armour and glorious hesh in tradeoff for slower topspeed and less dpm.

Well as I said already bought Cent 7/1, just waiting for crew retrain discount (it has been like a month or more since last one I think.... ).

Daedal__

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 05 Sep 2014 15:43

Daed_ wrote:
veitileiN wrote:i soloed it alot and performed pretty well in it, but having one teammate in a fast heavy like my recent platoons with larry in his wz111 is super stronkest as he can take attention while u are just dpming them into oblivion. almost finished with the type61 and i really need credits atm but i dont know if i can sell that beast :pedoseal:

Yeah I also performed rather well in it, even more so considering that it was almost pure solo (was not in IDEAL yet and none of my mates was playing t9 at the time).
But I also performed rather well in Chi-Ri (again practically pure solo), but it does not mean I want it back.
Maybe will buy it back, but as I said I feel that Type61 needs a good crew and I am not too eager at playing Chi-Nu kai :! (maybe after XP buff to prems) (well there is also Ke-Ho, but it lacks loader, and I feel like :pedoseal: while playing it, altho I really like Ke-Ho)

Bowser_nl wrote:Get the 7/1 next, has the same fun factor for me. Better armour and glorious hesh in tradeoff for slower topspeed and less dpm.

Well as I said already bought Cent 7/1, just waiting for crew retrain discount (it has been like a month or more since last one I think.... ).

just retrain for credits, skill>skills :paris_hilton:

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby burnzilla » 05 Sep 2014 19:39

grinding wz 111-1-4 atm, this tank is such a beast <3
waited it a long time to buy it because i didn't enjoy the 110 that much, but whoop whoop definitely not gonna sell it

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

The one and only savior
burnzilla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Brati007 » 05 Sep 2014 21:42

burnzilla wrote:grinding wz 111-1-4 atm, this tank is such a beast <3
waited it a long time to buy it because i didn't enjoy the 110 that much, but whoop whoop definitely not gonna sell it

1) if you already have BIA on your crew then clutch breaking is worse than off-road driving

2) kv-2 not elite ? Oo

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby burnzilla » 07 Sep 2014 17:02

can you explain why ? i just skill them randomly since i don't feel any difference :|
i haven't ever confronted myself with most of the skills since i think most of them are pure crap.

i have like 5 battles in it ^^

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

The one and only savior
burnzilla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby nkouhoe » 12 Sep 2014 17:47

Nerf KV-3 ?

nkouhoe

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Brati007 » 12 Sep 2014 17:57

nkouhoe wrote:Image

Nerf KV-3 ?

i just see that nko needs a hard buff :dealwithit:

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby nkouhoe » 12 Sep 2014 18:00

Ok 4k avg WN8 too bad ?
QQ

nkouhoe

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby AaMelon » 12 Sep 2014 18:44

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby nkouhoe » 12 Sep 2014 19:02

Haha 11k potential.
What shot you?
Actually my turret was penned pretty much everywhere sometimes by 200+ pen.

nkouhoe

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby nkouhoe » 12 Sep 2014 19:07

Oh well I saw this replay once allready.
Those guys were worse than bots, pretty funny to watch them.

Btw did they fix the replay mechanic cause this on is old.

nkouhoe

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 12 Sep 2014 19:10

kv3 turret is pretty shit imo. but yea stronk performerancer :SOA:

btw i thought high avg expected dmg made the t54 not into statpadding anymore.

i was wrong :duke:

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Deekay_ » 14 Sep 2014 01:08

Noted an interesting thing in evily recent interview, he states that we will be able to grind one of the cw t10 reward tonks in randoms(for solo combat missions), also t34-3 and shmalturm getting a buff. :popcorn:

Deekay_

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Bowser_nl » 20 Sep 2014 11:27

Dilemma time! All tierX tanks are on discount and i have the muniez to buy one. My options are

121, 113, Amx50b, JPe100, Maus, E50m, Leopard1, E4, E3, E5, IS4, 62a, 430.

I'm leaning towards 113, 430 or E50m. I need a tank for yolo brawling. Need some stronk experienced opinions.

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby Bwargh » 20 Sep 2014 11:39

Don't have any of them but, if i may, id go for the E50M. 430 is worthless imo if u already have a ruski med; and 113... why not, depends if you prefer a new heavy or a new med.

Bwargh

Postby Bowser_nl » 20 Sep 2014 11:42

Bwargh wrote:Don't have any of them but, if i may, id go for the E50M. 430 is worthless imo if u already have a ruski med; and 113... why not, depends if you prefer a new heavy or a new med.

I would buy the 430 with eyes on the buffs its receiving next patch. Right now it's shitty but with the dpm buff it might become a good tank. Only downside is that i only have 3 good ruski med crews, so i'll have to sell the T54.

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section