Login or register with Wargaming Account

tank discussion

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: tank discussion

Postby Speshul_Snowflake » 24 Dec 2015 13:38

Well I'll just get it for my T95E2 Account. :P

Speshul_Snowflake

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 24 Dec 2015 14:01

i just looked the stats up in tanks.gg

it so much inferior to every other prem med on t8. :tomatard:

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Speshul_Snowflake » 24 Dec 2015 14:15

Well for example the softstats of the gun are better than the Pershings and the power/weight ratio also. Even the DPM is a tiny bit better. The cons are seem to be the less reliable turret, 10m less viewrange and worse shell velocity and the groundresistance.

I'm not quite sure yet, but I don't think it's going to be the worst t8 prem med.

Speshul_Snowflake

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 24 Dec 2015 14:54

just dont compare it to the pershing, compare it to the other prem meds because the only point of the pershing is the turret armor which this tank doesnt have.

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby McMokka » 24 Dec 2015 15:08

Well, depends how you value the stats. The softstats on the gun are awesome. The pen and dpm lacks compared to CDC and STA2^^

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby wetlioN » 24 Dec 2015 15:15

less dpm and less mobility, all have basically no armor. so its kinda pointless. i never understood the point of tanks for crewtraining at this tier. if you have a patton m48 or m49 just play it for the crew. if you wanna get a decent tank for skirmish youre wrong with the patton kr. so its only for the looks and randoms. and if you dont have at least 210 ap pen then you will struggle against is3s.

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby McMokka » 24 Dec 2015 15:43

PENTA_veitileiN wrote:less dpm and less mobility, all have basically no armor. so its kinda pointless. i never understood the point of tanks for crewtraining at this tier. if you have a patton m48 or m49 just play it for the crew. if you wanna get a decent tank for skirmish youre wrong with the patton kr. so its only for the looks and randoms. and if you dont have at least 210 ap pen then you will struggle against is3s.

turretarmor holds of quite well against lower tiers and everything below 200pen on Tier 8. worked quite well, when I played it. It is fun to play, and this is the first Tier 8 premium, where I would consider saying that^^

McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Speshul_Snowflake » 24 Dec 2015 15:57

McMokka wrote:The pen and dpm lacks compared to CDC and STA2^^

Actually it has more pen than the STA-2. And since I'm playing the american mediums on my T95E2 Account there's not really a point in getting a STA-2 or a CDC.

Speshul_Snowflake

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby McMokka » 24 Dec 2015 16:04

Katharsis wrote:
McMokka wrote:The pen and dpm lacks compared to CDC and STA2^^

Actually it has more pen than the STA-2. And since I'm playing the american mediums on my T95E2 Account there's not really a point in getting a STA-2 or a CDC.

yeh well, but the sta2 get's 270 heatpen^^

McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Alm1ghtyArtur » 24 Dec 2015 16:05

McMokka wrote:
PENTA_veitileiN wrote:less dpm and less mobility, all have basically no armor. so its kinda pointless. i never understood the point of tanks for crewtraining at this tier. if you have a patton m48 or m49 just play it for the crew. if you wanna get a decent tank for skirmish youre wrong with the patton kr. so its only for the looks and randoms. and if you dont have at least 210 ap pen then you will struggle against is3s.

turretarmor holds of quite well against lower tiers and everything below 200pen on Tier 8. worked quite well, when I played it. It is fun to play, and this is the first Tier 8 premium, where I would consider saying that^^

It has 114 turret armor, you can't bounce 200 pen guns at all.

Alm1ghtyArtur

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby McMokka » 24 Dec 2015 16:10

Alm1ghtyArtur wrote:
McMokka wrote:

It has 114 turret armor, you can't bounce 200 pen guns at all.

it ranges between 115 and > 300 effective.

McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Winter » 24 Dec 2015 23:29

http://tanks.gg/en/wot/m46-kr#tab:model

The armour is weird, only the edge of the gun mantlet seems to be of any use, I'd say lucky to bounce at best and mostly at range. Give it a while before people realise they just need to shoot straight down the middle.

Spoiler:
Winter

Postby Skarium » 25 Dec 2015 00:04

I bought the M46 KR.

Only played it in a few stronkholds but the 192 pen actually comes in handy when facing IS-3s in that you actually have a chance to pen them frontally. The armour also gave me some pretty ridiculous bounces off my front plate or turret, even bouncing some IS-3 shots; I'd chalk that up to them not knowing where to aim on a "new" tank though. Additionally, the gun itself handles really well except the kinda long aimtime.

The bad thing about it is the DPM sux hard, it's even worse than a goddamn M4A1 revolver/reverse/re-whatever-the-fuck-it-is

It's a bit sluggish when turning and goes 40-45 in a straight line so don't expect to win any races or get any speeding tickets, otherwise it's a decent tank, maybe even randoms worthy.

Skarium

Postby wetlioN » 25 Dec 2015 01:42

pls tell me where cdc herrenrasse will not hook this patton in the gabber

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby McMokka » 25 Dec 2015 02:45

CDC sucks sweaty ballz @ snapshots and on the move Kappa

McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby H311fi5h » 25 Dec 2015 03:01

McMokka wrote:CDC sucks sweaty ballz

fyp

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

Postby Orrie » 25 Dec 2015 03:17

121 or 112.. hmmmmmmm. I only have 1 crew, so which one?

Orrie

Commander
Commander

Postby H311fi5h » 25 Dec 2015 03:42

112? I guess you mean 113. Which is absolutely amazing after the buffs. There is nothing else with this combination of features. Everything with better armor is much slower, and everything faster has no chance to compete with the 113 in a head on fight. It's the perfect hybrid between a vigerous heavy tank and a nimble medium, getting quickly where it's most needed.

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

Postby Orrie » 25 Dec 2015 04:20

Oh right, 113, so many numbers.

I've had them both unlocked in some time, but the with the combination of money issues (which isn't really an issue after joining IDEAL) and previous tank stats, I just never bought them.
121 was in favor before, because alpha and med, but now that finally got the 140 and soon to come T-62a, I just don't really see the point of getting another medium.

113 might actually me get some of those 260 heavy mission done, as the only heavy I find fun playing right now is the E5, for obvious reasons.
So if its as good as being said, I'll get it.

Edit:
Purchased: '113' successfully purchased. Spent credits: 5 185 000.

:SOA:

Orrie

Commander
Commander

Postby Brati007 » 25 Dec 2015 09:17

Orrie wrote:Oh right, 113, so many numbers.

I've had them both unlocked in some time, but the with the combination of money issues (which isn't really an issue after joining IDEAL) and previous tank stats, I just never bought them.
121 was in favor before, because alpha and med, but now that finally got the 140 and soon to come T-62a, I just don't really see the point of getting another medium.

113 might actually me get some of those 260 heavy mission done, as the only heavy I find fun playing right now is the E5, for obvious reasons.
So if its as good as being said, I'll get it.

Edit:
Purchased: '113' successfully purchased. Spent credits: 5 185 000.

:SOA:

yeahs its awesome, as soon as you reach your spot cause your tonk is so fast, you will realize that you lack gun drepression so all the dpm and a gud position is wasted but dont worry, enemy arty only need to hit any spot on your top to end your suffering. if you got enough depression and didnt get rekt sofar you will be in the need to aim 5 seconds to then realize that your shells still fly around randomly. Best tonk ingame, confirmed by nazifish :tomatard:

ps.: just to make it obvious cause there is no Kappa at the end of the sentence, dont get triggered like skarium pleb :smug:

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section