Login or register with Wargaming Account

Twitch ded

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Twitch ded

Postby loxx_ » 26 Apr 2017 21:51

Basically, I was watching twitch streams on monday and everything was fine. On tuesday when I got back from work, it started buffering every
10 seconds for no reason. I didnt change any settings on the pc, no updates, no new programs, nothing. Only thing that changed was the twitch overlay.
I can watch a 4k60fps video on jewtube without any problems, I can watch archived vids on twitch with no problems, speedtest shows the exact
connection speed that Im playing for 500/50. Streams only run without buffering on medium/360p quality. How do I into fixing?

loxx_

Re: Twitch ded

Postby TheGamingLion » 26 Apr 2017 22:00

loxx_ wrote:Basically, I was watching twitch streams on monday and everything was fine. On tuesday when I got back from work, it started buffering every
10 seconds for no reason. I didnt change any settings on the pc, no updates, no new programs, nothing. Only thing that changed was the twitch overlay.
I can watch a 4k60fps video on jewtube without any problems, I can watch archived vids on twitch with no problems, speedtest shows the exact
connection speed that Im playing for 500/50. Streams only run without buffering on medium/360p quality. How do I into fixing?

Try deleting Twitch cookies. Can't think of anything else, maybe people like Pere know better.
Otherwise, give it a day and try again, maybe your ISP got rekt routing.
And try deactivating HTML5 in the immediate stream settings.

"Convneatftient." - Truln, 2020
TheGamingLion

Commander
Commander

Re: Twitch ded

Postby Brati007 » 27 Apr 2017 15:05

there is a site that bypasses twitch addressing somehow and you can watch strims in source quality by using some sort of proxy. just ask swoopie, i forgot it :/

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Return to Public Friends' Section