Login or register with Wargaming Account

stronk movies and series

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby Ephemerich » 22 Feb 2015 17:29

H311fi5h wrote:
Let's talk about The Man From Earth (: Have you watched it yet?

No I haven't, but I guess I have to now.

Well, that movie will easily make its way to your top 20 list. Trust me, I'm an engineer :likeasear:

PS: Don't watch the trailer, and don't read anything about the movie (:

Ephemerich

Postby Ephemerich » 24 Feb 2015 10:38

There is nothing spoilery, I don't know why forum puts the link in spoiler automatically.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Ephemerich

Postby TheGamingLion » 24 Feb 2015 11:46

Ephemerich wrote:There is nothing spoilery, I don't know why forum puts the link in spoiler automatically.

Xensation wrote:On a side note:
I was so free to edit the html codes of the "video" and "youtube" bbcodes to put spoilers around the videos per default, because I can imagine I wasn't the only one who experienced this thread as next to unbrowsable with all the shitloads of embedded videos per page. This new functionality can be bypassed by using the alternative video code that allows you to set the dimensions manually.

Fyi :pedoseal:

"Convneatftient." - Truln, 2020
TheGamingLion

Commander
Commander

Postby wetlioN » 24 Feb 2015 14:21

Ephemerich wrote:There is nothing spoilery, I don't know why forum puts the link in spoiler automatically.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

so much truth here, i fapped.

same with drive, i loved it and many others were like wtf
phpBB [video]

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 24 Feb 2015 14:51

lol this youtube guy is awesome
phpBB [video]

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Ephemerich » 24 Feb 2015 15:04

He is. Just subscribe to him :likeasear:

Ephemerich

Postby H311fi5h » 27 Feb 2015 04:05

I finally found the time to watch Gone Girl. This is without a shadow of a doubt one of the best films I have ever seen. I was on the edge of my seat for the entire 145 minutes. As I'm writing this I'm still blown away by Rosamund Pike's performance. And I want to hit the academy's judges, who didn't give her the Oscar, in the face really hard.
This movie is perfection, every single shot, every picture, every scene is polished and full of meaningful details. The plot builds an insane amount of tension and keeps it until the credits roll. And even after that your mind still takes a while to comprehend what you have just seen. The acting from pretty much every single actor is just on a level out of this world. Neil Patrick Harris falls behind a tiny bit unfortunately, but that is really the only complaint I have.
Gone Girl is (another) masterpiece from the director David Fincher and I rate this movie 10/10. I you were an ignorant like me until now and haven't watched this movie yet, you just have to.

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

Postby Brati007 » 27 Feb 2015 08:30

H311fi5h wrote:I finally found the time to watch Gone Girl. This is without a shadow of a doubt one of the best films I have ever seen. I was on the edge of my seat for the entire 145 minutes. As I'm writing this I'm still blown away by Rosamund Pike's performance. And I want to hit the academy's judges, who didn't give her the Oscar, in the face really hard.
This movie is perfection, every single shot, every picture, every scene is polished and full of meaningful details. The plot builds an insane amount of tension and keeps it until the credits roll. And even after that your mind still takes a while to comprehend what you have just seen. The acting from pretty much every single actor is just on a level out of this world. Neil Patrick Harris falls behind a tiny bit unfortunately, but that is really the only complaint I have.
Gone Girl is (another) masterpiece from the director David Fincher and I rate this movie 10/10. I you were an ignorant like me until now and haven't watched this movie yet, you just have to.

inb4 failfish mixed "gone girl" with buffy season 1 >:D

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby hypnotoes » 27 Feb 2015 10:49

I liked it too but God Almighty, Ben Affleck is even worse an actor than Keira Knightly and Jessica Alba combined.

hypnotoes

Postby Brati007 » 27 Feb 2015 11:37

hypnotoes wrote:I liked it too but God Almighty, Ben Affleck is even worse an actor than Keira Knightly and Jessica Alba combined.

i rly liked ben in every non-super-hero role, keira is also awesome and jessica is just pure wub since dark angel.

what buffy is for failfish, jessica is for me, pls no haterino towards this goddess <3

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby _GLaDOS » 27 Feb 2015 11:42

Brati007 wrote:what buffy is for failfish, jessica is for me, pls no haterino towards this goddess <3

Spoiler:

_GLaDOS

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 27 Feb 2015 14:06

jessica Kreygasm

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby AngryBanana » 27 Feb 2015 23:09

House of Cards season 3 :O

AngryBanana

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby nkouhoe » 03 Mar 2015 23:46

H311fi5h wrote:I finally found the time to watch Gone Girl. This is without a shadow of a doubt one of the best films I have ever seen. I was on the edge of my seat for the entire 145 minutes. As I'm writing this I'm still blown away by Rosamund Pike's performance. And I want to hit the academy's judges, who didn't give her the Oscar, in the face really hard.

Y well problem was that I saw through the plot (twists) after half of the movie.
Same happened with Interstellar.
But I can still recommend both.

Just watching Black Sails (series). http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2375692/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Good so far.

nkouhoe

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby hypnotoes » 04 Mar 2015 10:37

AngryBanana wrote:House of Cards season 3 :O

Sex scene - episode 2.
That's so f....... creepy, man. But I'm still probably gonna watch it.

hypnotoes

Postby hypnotoes » 12 Mar 2015 15:30

Offical update on House of Cards S3.
God it's awful....

Somewhere in between the seasons K. Spacey forgot how to act and all the screenwriters ran out of steam. What a waste.

On the bright side though. "The Wire" is coming on blu-ray soon. Rip 179USD

hypnotoes

Postby wetlioN » 12 Mar 2015 18:12

hypnotoes wrote:Offical update on House of Cards S3.
God it's awful....

Somewhere in between the seasons K. Spacey forgot how to act and all the screenwriters ran out of steam. What a waste.

On the bright side though. "The Wire" is coming on blu-ray soon. Rip 179USD

ye it was okay, i also watched the whole season already. not quite as dramatic and spectacular as the first 2 seasons

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 19 Mar 2015 22:05

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby TheGamingLion » 19 Mar 2015 23:03

Anyone here watching Arrow/The Flash?

"Convneatftient." - Truln, 2020
TheGamingLion

Commander
Commander

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 20 Mar 2015 00:28