Login or register with Wargaming Account

stronk movies and series

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby Bronn1 » 08 Jan 2017 20:11

Watched the 1st episode and it's really good: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3647998/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Bronn1

Postby Gyre » 08 Jan 2017 20:20

Bronn1 wrote:Watched the 1st episode and it's really good: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3647998/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Tom Hardy, Im watching!

Gyre

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Bronn1 » 08 Jan 2017 20:27

At least from the 1st episode you could say we've got a classic Tom Hardy performance!

Bronn1

Postby Gyre » 12 Jan 2017 20:25

Gyre wrote:
Bronn1 wrote:Watched the 1st episode and it's really good: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3647998/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Tom Hardy, Im watching!

First episode gave me really good vibes! This can be great.

And if you for some fucked up reason havent watched It's always sunny in Philadelphia you really must start. The last episode was brilliant!

Gyre

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Swoopie » 27 Jan 2017 01:47

If you havent watched this, you seriously should: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120689/

Liked it so much that it might be my new favourite movie. The acting was just so perfect, especially towards the end.

On another note, Suits came back from a break yesterday and season 6 continues Kreygasm

Swoopie

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Orrie » 27 Jan 2017 12:29

Swoopie wrote:If you havent watched this, you seriously should: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120689/

Liked it so much that it might be my new favourite movie. The acting was just so perfect, especially towards the end.

On another note, Suits came back from a break yesterday and season 6 continues Kreygasm

Did you just watch it? :Oo:
Probably one of my most watched movies, behind Lord of the Rings.

Orrie

Commander
Commander

Postby Swoopie » 27 Jan 2017 13:33

Orrie wrote:
Swoopie wrote:If you havent watched this, you seriously should: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120689/

Did you just watch it? :Oo:
Probably one of my most watched movies, behind Lord of the Rings.

Yes I only now watched it last night :P

I dont follow TV that much (So wont see it from there) so pretty much saw it last night for the first time.

Swoopie

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 27 Jan 2017 17:21

Welcome to 1999 Findlandia.
phpBB [video]

Since you are unfamiliar with 1999 movies i suggest this one too:

phpBB [video]
:xenisafag:

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby McMokka » 06 Feb 2017 18:56

Girlfriend and me are going to the sneak preview of our local cinema every monday. I can report about the movies we are seeing, so you guys can avoid shitty ones :)

Hidden Figures, 2 weeks ago, release: February the 2nd:

It is about the contribution of black women to America reaching the moon first during the cold war, when racism was still a huge deal. Based on a true story. Awesome plot, got some funny bits but it is mostly about being sucked into the story. Good actors, good dialogues, it will make you smile at the end. Recommend :SOA:

Billy Lynn's long halftime walk, 1 week ago, release: February the 2nd:

About a young soldier who tries to save his sergeant and friend in a firefight. The scene gets caught by an abandoned video camera and he is celebrated as a hero, has to tour through america for propaganda, while dealing with ptsd.
To be honest, the movie is terrible, even though it had potential. Some good actors, the plot could be interesting, but the way it is told and especially the dialogues are terrible and cringy. To be fair, we saw the movie in german, so the reason might be terrible voice actors. But that is rather rare in Germany. Not recommended.

Update today: Keeping up with the Joneses, release: March 23rd

The new neighbours seem to be too perfect and turn out to be government agents.
Starts of slow with some slapstick humor, but gets good real fast. basic story but nice storyarc, action, comedy, good actors. after starting off a bit cringy we really enjoyed the movie :SOA:

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Keezoo » 07 Feb 2017 23:46

McMokka wrote:Girlfriend and me are going to the sneak preview of our local cinema every monday. I can report about the movies we are seeing, so you guys can avoid shitty ones :)

It is about the contribution of black women to America reaching the moon first during the cold war, when racism was still a huge deal. Based on a true story. Awesome plot, got some funny bits but it is mostly about being sucked into the story. Good actors, good dialogues, it will make you smile at the end. Recommend :SOA:

About a young soldier who tries to save his sergeant and friend in a firefight. The scene gets caught by an abandoned video camera and he is celebrated as a hero, has to tour through america for propaganda, while dealing with ptsd.
To be honest, the movie is terrible, even though it had potential. Some good actors, the plot could be interesting, but the way it is told and especially the dialogues are terrible and cringy. To be fair, we saw the movie in german, so the reason might be terrible voice actors. But that is rather rare in Germany. Not recommended.

Starts of slow with some slapstick humor, but gets good real fast. basic story but nice storyarc, action, comedy, good actors. after starting off a bit cringy we really enjoyed the movie :SOA:

Mokka your mum does not count as your girlfriend, just because she gives you a good night kiss before you goto bed.

TheGayMingLion wrote: yes i fap

veitileiN wrote:i have a sweaty ballsack just sitting here.

Skaruim wrote:Injected 3 marijuana's, turned gay and almost died

Xen wrote: I wish I could suck my own cock
Keezoo

Postby Brati007 » 08 Feb 2017 15:03

Keezoo wrote:
McMokka wrote:Girlfriend and me are going to the sneak preview of our local cinema every monday. I can report about the movies we are seeing, so you guys can avoid shitty ones :)

Mokka your mum does not count as your girlfriend, just because she gives you a good night kiss before you goto bed.

you are only jelly cuz there is no cinema that is big enough to hold your mom PogChamp

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby McMokka » 13 Feb 2017 23:09

Got really lucky today, the sneak preview was fricking John Wick 2 Kreygasm Kreygasm

Wont say or reveal anything since i am sure a lot of mr sexiіs will watch it in the cinema, just let me say this: It. is. awesome! :O

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Orrie » 03 Mar 2017 21:26

Saw Logan yesterday in the IMAX theatre in London, and it was great fucking joy.
Would recommend.

Orrie

Commander
Commander

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 03 Mar 2017 21:27

HIGH ENERGY YES?

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby Orrie » 03 Mar 2017 22:10

There are some character development scenes between the HIGH ENERGY, but it's fucking great banter and character building.
They actually swear :O

Orrie

Commander
Commander

Postby X_GForcex_X » 04 Mar 2017 02:46

X_GForcex_X

Postby Bronn1 » 05 Mar 2017 00:12

phpBB [video]

Bronn1

Postby Bronn1 » 10 Mar 2017 16:11

phpBB [video]

:groove: Too much to wait.... QQ

Bronn1

Postby Randomhero_ » 05 May 2017 17:53

Just to make sure no one is missing this great series! If you haven't seen it - get on with it - I can highly recommend "Into the Badlands"

Season 2 just started in march - 7 episodes aired, still 3 to go. :popcorn:

What makes this great, is the absolutely epic fight choreography. For a TV-show this is a first imo.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3865236/?ref_=ttep_ep_tt

phpBB [video]

Randomhero_

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Randomhero_ » 08 May 2017 21:29

Randomhero_ wrote:
troolenhardy wrote:Trailer seems weak to me :(

Why havent i been impressed by any trailer this year? All the movies that have some expectations tied to them seem to turn out really weak while its the new original movies that always surprise me with how gut they are.

I guess i answered my question by mentioning those expectations... but even then, without any expectations those movies would be pretty weak.

Dont know how old you are Trln, but if you watched the original at some point - then this should get you wet ez pz..
The colors, the ambiance, the cast, the and the absolutely epic short dialog.

I watched the original multiple times from when i was a kid, and I'm so fucking hyped for this!

http://www.imdb.com/videoplayer/vi1446098457?ref_=cs_ov_vi

http://www.firstshowing.net/2017/must-w ... nner-2049/

Still super hyped for this - it looks SO good! :popcorn:

Randomhero_

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section