Login or register with Wargaming Account

stronk movies and series

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer (WoT), Commander (WoT)

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby Bronn1 » 08 Jan 2017 21:11

Watched the 1st episode and it's really good: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3647998/?ref_=nv_sr_1
  • 0

Bronn1

Member
Member
 
Posts: 547
Reputation: 305

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby Gyre » 08 Jan 2017 21:20

Bronn1 wrote:Watched the 1st episode and it's really good: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3647998/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Tom Hardy, Im watching!
  • 0

User avatar
Gyre

Member
Member
 
Posts: 626
Reputation: 417

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby Bronn1 » 08 Jan 2017 21:27

At least from the 1st episode you could say we've got a classic Tom Hardy performance!
  • 0

Bronn1

Member
Member
 
Posts: 547
Reputation: 305

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby Gyre » 12 Jan 2017 21:25

Gyre wrote:
Bronn1 wrote:Watched the 1st episode and it's really good: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3647998/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Tom Hardy, Im watching!

First episode gave me really good vibes! This can be great.

And if you for some fucked up reason havent watched It's always sunny in Philadelphia you really must start. The last episode was brilliant!
  • 0

User avatar
Gyre

Member
Member
 
Posts: 626
Reputation: 417

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby Swoopie » 27 Jan 2017 02:47

If you havent watched this, you seriously should: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120689/

Liked it so much that it might be my new favourite movie. The acting was just so perfect, especially towards the end.

On another note, Suits came back from a break yesterday and season 6 continues Kreygasm
  • 1

Image
User avatar
Swoopie

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 1657
Location: Suomifinlandperkele
Reputation: 1503

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby Orrie » 27 Jan 2017 13:29

Swoopie wrote:If you havent watched this, you seriously should: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120689/

Liked it so much that it might be my new favourite movie. The acting was just so perfect, especially towards the end.

On another note, Suits came back from a break yesterday and season 6 continues Kreygasm


Did you just watch it? :Oo:
Probably one of my most watched movies, behind Lord of the Rings.
  • 0

User avatar
Orrie

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 1946
Reputation: 1705

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby Swoopie » 27 Jan 2017 14:33

Orrie wrote:
Swoopie wrote:If you havent watched this, you seriously should: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120689/

Liked it so much that it might be my new favourite movie. The acting was just so perfect, especially towards the end.

On another note, Suits came back from a break yesterday and season 6 continues Kreygasm


Did you just watch it? :Oo:
Probably one of my most watched movies, behind Lord of the Rings.

Yes I only now watched it last night :P

I dont follow TV that much (So wont see it from there) so pretty much saw it last night for the first time.
  • 0

Image
User avatar
Swoopie

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 1657
Location: Suomifinlandperkele
Reputation: 1503

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 27 Jan 2017 18:21

Welcome to 1999 Findlandia.
Spoiler:
phpBB [video]


Since you are unfamiliar with 1999 movies i suggest this one too:

Spoiler:
phpBB [video]
:xenisafag:
  • 0

User avatar
RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Member
Member
 
Posts: 1759
Location: Redline
Reputation: 2018

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby Dr_Mokka » 06 Feb 2017 19:56

Girlfriend and me are going to the sneak preview of our local cinema every monday. I can report about the movies we are seeing, so you guys can avoid shitty ones :)


Hidden Figures, 2 weeks ago, release: February the 2nd:

It is about the contribution of black women to America reaching the moon first during the cold war, when racism was still a huge deal. Based on a true story. Awesome plot, got some funny bits but it is mostly about being sucked into the story. Good actors, good dialogues, it will make you smile at the end. Recommend :SOA:

Billy Lynn's long halftime walk, 1 week ago, release: February the 2nd:


About a young soldier who tries to save his sergeant and friend in a firefight. The scene gets caught by an abandoned video camera and he is celebrated as a hero, has to tour through america for propaganda, while dealing with ptsd.
To be honest, the movie is terrible, even though it had potential. Some good actors, the plot could be interesting, but the way it is told and especially the dialogues are terrible and cringy. To be fair, we saw the movie in german, so the reason might be terrible voice actors. But that is rather rare in Germany. Not recommended.


Update today: Keeping up with the Joneses, release: March 23rd

The new neighbours seem to be too perfect and turn out to be government agents.
Starts of slow with some slapstick humor, but gets good real fast. basic story but nice storyarc, action, comedy, good actors. after starting off a bit cringy we really enjoyed the movie :SOA:
  • 0

Image

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
User avatar
Dr_Mokka

Member
Member
 
Posts: 2591
Location: Germany, Worms
Reputation: 2116

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby Keezoo » 08 Feb 2017 00:46

McMokka wrote:Girlfriend and me are going to the sneak preview of our local cinema every monday. I can report about the movies we are seeing, so you guys can avoid shitty ones :)


Hidden Figures, 2 weeks ago, release: February the 2nd:

It is about the contribution of black women to America reaching the moon first during the cold war, when racism was still a huge deal. Based on a true story. Awesome plot, got some funny bits but it is mostly about being sucked into the story. Good actors, good dialogues, it will make you smile at the end. Recommend :SOA:

Billy Lynn's long halftime walk, 1 week ago, release: February the 2nd:


About a young soldier who tries to save his sergeant and friend in a firefight. The scene gets caught by an abandoned video camera and he is celebrated as a hero, has to tour through america for propaganda, while dealing with ptsd.
To be honest, the movie is terrible, even though it had potential. Some good actors, the plot could be interesting, but the way it is told and especially the dialogues are terrible and cringy. To be fair, we saw the movie in german, so the reason might be terrible voice actors. But that is rather rare in Germany. Not recommended.


Update today: Keeping up with the Joneses, release: March 23rd

The new neighbours seem to be too perfect and turn out to be government agents.
Starts of slow with some slapstick humor, but gets good real fast. basic story but nice storyarc, action, comedy, good actors. after starting off a bit cringy we really enjoyed the movie :SOA:


Mokka your mum does not count as your girlfriend, just because she gives you a good night kiss before you goto bed.
  • 8

TheGayMingLion wrote: yes i fap

veitileiN wrote:i have a sweaty ballsack just sitting here.

Skaruim wrote:Injected 3 marijuana's, turned gay and almost died

Xen wrote: I wish I could suck my own cock
User avatar
Keezoo

Member
Member
 
Posts: 321
Reputation: 752

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby Brati007 » 08 Feb 2017 16:03

Keezoo wrote:
McMokka wrote:Girlfriend and me are going to the sneak preview of our local cinema every monday. I can report about the movies we are seeing, so you guys can avoid shitty ones :)


Hidden Figures, 2 weeks ago, release: February the 2nd:

It is about the contribution of black women to America reaching the moon first during the cold war, when racism was still a huge deal. Based on a true story. Awesome plot, got some funny bits but it is mostly about being sucked into the story. Good actors, good dialogues, it will make you smile at the end. Recommend :SOA:

Billy Lynn's long halftime walk, 1 week ago, release: February the 2nd:


About a young soldier who tries to save his sergeant and friend in a firefight. The scene gets caught by an abandoned video camera and he is celebrated as a hero, has to tour through america for propaganda, while dealing with ptsd.
To be honest, the movie is terrible, even though it had potential. Some good actors, the plot could be interesting, but the way it is told and especially the dialogues are terrible and cringy. To be fair, we saw the movie in german, so the reason might be terrible voice actors. But that is rather rare in Germany. Not recommended.


Update today: Keeping up with the Joneses, release: March 23rd

The new neighbours seem to be too perfect and turn out to be government agents.
Starts of slow with some slapstick humor, but gets good real fast. basic story but nice storyarc, action, comedy, good actors. after starting off a bit cringy we really enjoyed the movie :SOA:


Mokka your mum does not count as your girlfriend, just because she gives you a good night kiss before you goto bed.


you are only jelly cuz there is no cinema that is big enough to hold your mom PogChamp
  • -3

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
User avatar
Brati007

Member
Member
 
Posts: 2718
Location: GEMS Masterraceland
Reputation: 1048

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby Dr_Mokka » 14 Feb 2017 00:09

Got really lucky today, the sneak preview was fricking John Wick 2 Kreygasm Kreygasm

Wont say or reveal anything since i am sure a lot of mr sexiіs will watch it in the cinema, just let me say this: It. is. awesome! :O
  • 0

Image

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
User avatar
Dr_Mokka

Member
Member
 
Posts: 2591
Location: Germany, Worms
Reputation: 2116

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby Orrie » 03 Mar 2017 22:26

Saw Logan yesterday in the IMAX theatre in London, and it was great fucking joy.
Would recommend.
  • 0

User avatar
Orrie

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 1946
Reputation: 1705

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 03 Mar 2017 22:27

HIGH ENERGY YES?
  • 0

User avatar
RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Member
Member
 
Posts: 1759
Location: Redline
Reputation: 2018

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby Orrie » 03 Mar 2017 23:10

There are some character development scenes between the HIGH ENERGY, but it's fucking great banter and character building.
They actually swear :O
  • 0

User avatar
Orrie

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 1946
Reputation: 1705

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby X_GForcex_X » 04 Mar 2017 03:46

  • 2

User avatar
X_GForcex_X

 
Posts: 155
Location: Potato Land
Reputation: 124

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby Bronn1 » 05 Mar 2017 01:12


Spoiler:
phpBB [video]
  • 0

Bronn1

Member
Member
 
Posts: 547
Reputation: 305

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby Bronn1 » 10 Mar 2017 17:11

Spoiler:
phpBB [video]


:groove: Too much to wait.... QQ
  • 0

Bronn1

Member
Member
 
Posts: 547
Reputation: 305

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby Randomhero_ » 05 May 2017 18:53

Just to make sure no one is missing this great series! If you haven't seen it - get on with it - I can highly recommend "Into the Badlands"

Season 2 just started in march - 7 episodes aired, still 3 to go. :popcorn:

What makes this great, is the absolutely epic fight choreography. For a TV-show this is a first imo.


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3865236/?ref_=ttep_ep_tt

Spoiler:
phpBB [video]
  • 1

User avatar
Randomhero_

Member
Member
 
Posts: 208
Reputation: 227

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby Randomhero_ » 08 May 2017 22:29

Randomhero_ wrote:
troolenhardy wrote:Trailer seems weak to me :(

Why havent i been impressed by any trailer this year? All the movies that have some expectations tied to them seem to turn out really weak while its the new original movies that always surprise me with how gut they are.

I guess i answered my question by mentioning those expectations... but even then, without any expectations those movies would be pretty weak.


Dont know how old you are Trln, but if you watched the original at some point - then this should get you wet ez pz..
The colors, the ambiance, the cast, the and the absolutely epic short dialog.

I watched the original multiple times from when i was a kid, and I'm so fucking hyped for this!

http://www.imdb.com/videoplayer/vi1446098457?ref_=cs_ov_vi



http://www.firstshowing.net/2017/must-w ... nner-2049/

Still super hyped for this - it looks SO good! :popcorn:
  • 0

User avatar
Randomhero_

Member
Member
 
Posts: 208
Reputation: 227

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


Reputation System ©'